Sign in to follow this  
Gambits

Epic Bosses

The server is European, and the rules should be European, I understand that 21:00 GMT will not be convenient for everyone, but any decision by the administration will be better than what we see now at night afk farm in one side where people physically cannot come

It's fun when rep epic boss Baium hits in rep with other epic bosses, you will need to decide what you want more and what you are ready to fight for ... those times when you take everything because it appears exclusively at night should be in the past.

8 minutes ago, Yomana said:

последние 4 акса не пошли в китай. Так что идите, о чем вы говорите.

What is the problem of making epic bosses similar to sieges? This server event should be attended by everyone, do not you agree?

45 minutes ago, Gambits said:

What is the problem of making epic bosses similar to sieges? This server event should be attended by everyone, do not you agree?

what u asking is to split all allies on every epic ? since there are 5 epics .. and 4 sides :D so there wont be pvp even at silen valley bosses , on mmorpg games where pvp is needed)

go to mordor pls , maybe it suits u

Edited by Splashit

1 hour ago, Gambits said:

What is the problem to have epic bosses spawned in random times?

You say this This server event should be attended by everyone, do not you agree?  , but you want all epics to spawn in 21:00 european time , not considering thats 03:00 am in china time which means most of them wont be able to log.

All i see is you want to have all epics in your timezone.

So stop with the bullshits , even if you post 1000 more times this will never change.

And for your information i am European and Enemy of Wukong (aka chinese)

Edited by Yomana

3 hours ago, Gambits said:

What is bad is that this epic will be at a fixed time and everyone will be able to fight for it! What are you afraid of?

I watched the last 7-8 farms of the queen of ants ... which took place at 3-4 nights .. and there were only Chinese ... I see you know so much that you don’t even come to the farm of the queen of ants, or you are one of those Chinese who farm and sell it?

I understand that this situation is quite suitable for China, and why not make it suit everyone?

A game for the sake of the game and pvp and not for the sake of selling things for real money?

Okay. So i think you're trying to tell us that:

1. You hate "china" and you're bitching about them like at least 60% of the server.

2. You're jelaous you don't have epics.

3. You're bored as fuck and you're lacking some action that isn't just leeching bosses.

4. You're also poor.

So, this is my opinion after reading all your stuff:

You know shit. Everything that you wrote here makes as much sense as the fact that people have cyrillic nicknames on European server.

Also there is action on epics. There are epic fights for the looting rights. So whoever slaps Queen Ant ass first, or any other epic, gets everything and the rest can already relog. Oh and as far as i know today's Ant Queen had died... And it wasn't china who killed it.

Edited by Nevalon

1 minute ago, Nevalon said:

Ладно. Поэтому я думаю, что вы пытаетесь сказать нам, что:

1. Вы ненавидите «фарфор» и ругаетесь на них, как минимум на 60% сервера.

2. Ты ревнив, у тебя нет эпопей.

3. Тебе скучно, и ты испытываешь недостаток в некоторых действиях, которые не просто пиявки боссов.

4. Ты тоже беден.

Итак, это мое мнение после прочтения всех ваших вещей:

Ты знаешь дерьмо. Все, что вы здесь написали, имеет такой же смысл, как тот факт, что у людей есть кириллические прозвища на европейском сервере.

Также есть действие на эпопеях. Есть эпические бои за права грабежа. Так что, кто бы ни шлепнул задницу Королевы Муравьев первым, или любой другой эпос, получает все, а остальные уже могут пересобраться. Да, и насколько я знаю, но только что умерла Королева Муравьев ... И не Китай убил ее.

The appearance of bosses can be chaotic say 19: 00-23: 00
In any case, we need to work on this.
15 years ago, I could sit on epic bosses for 10-12 hours all night ... now when I and my group are 30+ years old and we have family and children, we go into the game for 3-5 hours in the evening.
It turns out if I can’t sit on an epic boss all night or miss a job and stay guard the boss instead, can I not take epic jewelry?
All I can do is go to work, earn money, buy Adena on sites, buy your epic and get a ban for RMT?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gambits said:

15 years ago, I could sit on epic bosses for 10-12 hours all night ... now when I and my group are 30+ years old and we have family and children, we go into the game for 3-5 hours in the evening.
It turns out if I can’t sit on an epic boss all night or miss a job and stay guard the boss instead, can I not take epic jewelry?
All I can do is go to work, earn money, buy Adena on sites, buy your epic and get a ban for RMT?

1. 15 years ago been 2005. You're living in 2020. Deal with it.

1.2. Should i feel bad for you that you had to spend you're teenagehood in video game? Or you expect applause?

2. If you have childrens and family and you're lacking of a time to play a game, then instead of bitching about the video game mechanics, focus on your responsibilities and don't bitch just to make your life comfortable. Or ditch it all so you can play the game as much as you want.

3. You're still jelaous you don't have epics, which not everyone still can afford themselves even while being in top clans. And i've never seen anyone crying about it.

4. About adena, you have legal option to make it. You can buy Coins Of Luck and sell them in Giran Harbor. Sure it's expensive, but if you're mentioning that you can work, earn money and get adena, then i think it won't be a trouble for someone like you.

Edited by Nevalon

I think you are wrong, and 90% of people would like to participate in these battles.
I would show you a video from the server where the epic bosses of the 75-80th lvl appear in a certain period of time ... 7-8 clans come there and fight at 350-500 people because everyone can do it and they do it.
Now the farm epic bosses appear as follows:
1) Who will drink more coffee and energy
2) And who has more twins of level 40-50
I watched the video of this server for Baium
here it is

Is it really so bad that you do not want the same on the rest of the epics? I do not understand you ... why lineage starting in 2017 a way to make money and not have a good time?

2 minutes ago, Nevalon said:

1. 15 лет было 2005. Ты живешь в 2020 году. Смирись с этим.

1.2. Должен ли я чувствовать себя плохо из-за того, что тебе пришлось потратить подростковое время на видеоигры? Или вы ожидаете аплодисментов?

2. Если у вас есть дети и семья, и вам не хватает времени, чтобы поиграть в игру, то вместо суеты о механике видеоигры сосредоточьтесь на своих обязанностях и не стесняйтесь, чтобы сделать вашу жизнь комфортной. Или бросьте все это, чтобы вы могли играть в игру столько, сколько захотите.

3. Вы все еще завидуете, что у вас нет эпопей, которые не все по-прежнему могут себе позволить, даже находясь в топ-кланах. И я никогда не видел, чтобы кто-то плакал об этом.

4. По поводу адены, у вас есть легальная возможность сделать это. Вы можете купить Монеты Удачи и продать их в Гиран Харбор. Конечно, это дорого, но если вы говорите, что можете работать, зарабатывать деньги и получать адену, то я думаю, что это не будет проблемой для таких, как вы.

I ask you what is wrong in that everyone would fight on equal terms, you behave like a greedy goblin and say "no, leave everything as it is, I just want to quietly take it all without making any effort"

If you are given a choice
1) Make epic bosses of high level for which the whole server will fight
2) Leave it as it is, so that 90% of the jewelry would be taken by one clan in the dead of night
You choose the  2
Apparently 15 years ago when I was playing in the lineage II you were playing kesinka and sappers solitaire.
You are offered to revive the server by making massive wars for everything valuable on it, but you choose a quiet farm where no one will bother you.

I’m starting to understand why the Russian community always dominates this game, you just don’t like fighting for something and are afraid of difficulties, I feel sorry for you

Edited by Gambits

gambits , its not about EUROPEAN server or CHINESE or whatever , when u have international people in the same server it doesnt matter what time u make , everyone should be able to get to "END GAME" if they are bosses , farm zones or epics .. epics here have diferent spawm time which it means every  primetime can have chances to get to them .. this server has been alive for 4 years with this setup , u are playing here for over 1 week max and want end game changes ..

3 minutes ago, Gambits said:

Do not be afraid to go forward, any steps to activity are great

Dude GM is making fun of You .. and You still continue to spread Your Java bullsh1t xd 

Serwer is international, You have ppls from around world plaing here... You may not know but world have 24 hours time zones, and making all in one timer what is dumbers idea in the world would looks like... one side go on Core, other go on Orfen, and other go on Ant... Its Eu serwer yes, thats why we have sieges, oly, 75 raids, and pvp event in Eu timer......

Go back on Your 3 months long living Java bullcrap serwers, and leave long living serwers to smarter ppls.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Dude GM is making fun of You .. and You still continue to spread Your Java bullsh1t xd 

Serwer is international, You have ppls from around world plaing here... You may not know but world have 24 hours time zones, and making all in one timer what is dumbers idea in the world would looks like... one side go on Core, other go on Orfen, and other go on Ant... Its Eu serwer yes, thats why we have sieges, oly, 75 raids, and pvp event in Eu timer......

Go back on Your 3 months long living Java bullcrap serwers, and leave long living serwers to smarter ppls.

c'mon dont be so cocky to him .. he's new in internacional long living servers :D

2 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Чувак GM смеется над тобой .. и ты все еще продолжаешь распространять свою Java bullsh1t xd 

Serwer является международным, у вас есть ppls со всего мира здесь ... Вы можете не знать, но в мире есть 24-часовые часовые пояса, и превращение всего в один таймер в то, что глупая идея в мире выглядела бы как ... одна сторона продолжается Core, другие идут на Orfen, а другие идут на Ant ... Это Eu Serwer да, поэтому у нас есть осады, oly, 75 рейдов и PvP событие в Eu timer ......

Вернитесь на свои 3 месяца долгоживущие сервакеры Java bullcrap и оставьте долгоживущие серверы более разумным людям.

You can continue to write all this nonsense and justify yourself with the phrases “we gave them 2 rings of the queen of ants, you see, they aren’t taking her either ...” and God forbid the admins decide to fix these bosses, I’m very interested to see what you are standing in equal conditions ...
P.S. how did you choose the time of the siege and Olympus?

gn

10 минут назад Сплэшит сказал:

Гамбиты, это не европейский сервер, не китайский, или что-то еще, когда вы находитесь на одном и том же сервере? боссы, фермерские зоны или эпопеи. Это может означать, что у каждого есть шанс добраться до них. Эта игра была более 1 недели, и мы хотим закончить игру.

Yes, I see this, some farmers buy others ... everyone is happy with everything ... I open the search and it’s empty there)) there’s nothing to do except RB fees, but alas money doesn’t fall from RB)) China is farming the farm, the rest is they buy and everyone is happy ... my ideas of reviving the server scare you, I understand when you need to get something you need to do something for you, it is AWESOME))

Edited by Gambits

2 minutes ago, Gambits said:

Yes, I see this, some farmers buy others ... everyone is happy with everything ... I open the search and it’s empty there)) there’s nothing to do except RB fees, but alas it doesn’t fall from RB)) China is farming the farm, the rest is they buy and everyone is happy ... my ideas of reviving the server scare you, I understand when you need to get something you need to do something for you, it is AWESOME))

what reviving , u are newbie here u dont know nothing :D all bosses except baium are being farmed almost in EU/NA primes .. zaken is jumping from EU to NA to ASIA prime and everyone is taking him , while epics have "WINDOW timer +-4/8h" it is gucci for everyone , so not always 1 side take everything .. but whatever u saying is not gonna change anything on server since admins are laughting are you

but whatever as i said before , go to mordor ..

Edited by Splashit

9 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Serwer является международным, у вас есть ppls со всего мира здесь ... Вы можете не знать, но в мире есть 24-часовые часовые пояса, и превращение всего в один таймер в то, что глупая идея в мире выглядела бы как ... одна сторона продолжается Core, другие идут на Orfen, а другие идут на Ant ... Это Eu Serwer да, поэтому у нас есть осады, oly, 75 рейдов и PvP событие в Eu timer ......

Nonsense and excuses)) Olympus starts at 19:00 Moscow time 18:00 GMT Kiev 18:00 and so on
Therefore, we set the RB timer based on this functionality.

3 minutes ago, Splashit said:

что оживляет, вы новичок здесь, вы не знаете ничего, : D все боссы, кроме баяма, выращиваются почти в простых числах ЕС / АН. Закен прыгает из ЕС в АН в премьер Азии, и все берут его, в то время как в эпосах есть «ОКНО таймера + - 4 / 8h "это гуччи для всех, поэтому не всегда 1 сторона берет все на себя ... но что бы вы ни говорили, это ничего не изменит на сервере, так как администраторы смеются, вы

но что бы я ни говорил раньше, иди в Мордор ..

Mordor? Are you a hobbit?If yes, do not meddle in adult conversations

Edited by Gambits

35 minutes ago, Gambits said:

Now the farm epic bosses appear as follows:
1) Who will drink more coffee and energy
2) And who has more twins of level 40-50

Is it really so bad that you do not want the same on the rest of the epics? I do not understand you ... why lineage starting in 2017 a way to make money and not have a good time?

34 minutes ago, Gambits said:

I ask you what is wrong in that everyone would fight on equal terms, you behave like a greedy goblin and say "no, leave everything as it is, I just want to quietly take it all without making any effort"

30 minutes ago, Gambits said:

Apparently 15 years ago when I was playing in the lineage II you were playing kesinka and sappers solitaire.
You are offered to revive the server by making massive wars for everything valuable on it, but you choose a quiet farm where no one will bother you.I’m beginning to understand why the Russian community always dominates this game, you just don’t like to fight for something and are afraid of difficulties, I’m sorry for you

Okay, i wonder what way are you reading everything if you have to spam later with 3 new posts under your topic, instead of typing everything in just one post. I don't know anyone who drinks this much coffee to just stare at epics every single day, not leaving it for a single second, but you seem like you drink a lot of it if you still keep this topic going and you apparently keeps staring at it. And if we talk about low level characters to farm epics like Core, AQ, Orfen, every side has them as much as they have people on each side. So pretty much everyone, or at least most of the sides has those chars and it just depends how many people are able to launch the game at moment when epic spawns. Everyone has equal chances, even those that can't play in EU prime. About benefits for real money. After August mass ban which you might to try find topic about i think number of people RMT'ing for real money (cause for some reason it really hurts your butt, like it was happening only on this server or only in this video game) just lowered. And you still can get items for real money on this server by going on an Auction for example. And guess what. Nobody really has anything against it (at least i don't know any person that has).

If anyone also wants something big like those "epics" we're still talking about, will have to put some effort in it no matter what, like pretty much for everything in this game. And ye... i'm this greedy while not having this much of epic/overenchanted stuff, while still playing here since propably 3 years already. (i also have a shiny hero for a wallpaper UwU) not flexing

And about playing the game. Apparently you had to treat it as your only way of entertainment. I'm not sure if you should be the one to feel bad for me while being 30 years old man that cries cause in your opinion, there's nothing happening, there is no fight for anything, and you want to be a jesus of the server that lives 4 years and doesn't need to be revived cause people are still playing here. And you're trying to tell me what being pure nolife looked like, that's my understanding. You better go watch for your childrens you mentioned before, cause they might end up like their father crying about how server looks like from your point of view while being propably some bored casual player.

Edited by Nevalon

4 minutes ago, Gambits said:

Nonsense and excuses)) Olympus starts at 19:00 Moscow time 18:00 GMT Kiev 18:00 and so on
Therefore, we set the RB timer based on this functionality.

1.Why You always refer aka "we" there is no we here there is You, and rest who is laughing from You.

2.What equal conditions, now You have equal conditions.

3.You are not centre of universe, and not everything must be made strictly to be comfortable for You, and Your plaing time idiot.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nevalon said:

Ладно, мне интересно, как ты читаешь все, если тебе приходится спамить с 3 новыми постами по твоей теме, вместо того, чтобы вводить все в одном посте. Я не знаю никого, кто пьет так много кофе, чтобы просто смотреть на эпопею каждый день, не оставляя его ни на секунду. И если мы говорим о персонажах низкого уровня для фарм-эпопей, таких как Core, AQ, Orfen, то у каждой стороны их столько, сколько у них людей по обе стороны. Так что почти все, или, по крайней мере, большинство сторон имеют эти символы, и это просто зависит от того, сколько людей смогут запустить игру в тот момент, когда появляется эпик. Все имеют равные шансы, даже те, которые не могут играть в премьер ЕС. О выгоде за реальные деньги. После августовского массового запрета, который вы могли бы попробовать найти тему, я думаю, количество людей, работающих на реальные деньги (потому что по какой-то причине это действительно вредит вашему заду, как будто это происходило только на этом сервере или только в этой видеоигре) просто опускается. И вы по-прежнему можете получать предметы за реальные деньги на этом сервере, например, участвуя в аукционе. И угадайте, что. Никто на самом деле не имеет ничего против (по крайней мере, я не знаю никого, кто имеет).

Если кому-то тоже захочется чего-то большого, подобного тем «эпопеям», о которых мы все еще говорим, придется приложить некоторые усилия, несмотря ни на что, как и почти все в этой игре. И вы ... я такой жадный, хотя у меня нет такого большого количества эпических / зачарованных вещей, хотя я все еще играю здесь, вероятно, уже 3 года. (у меня тоже блестящий герой для обоев UwU) не прогибается

И по поводу игры в игру. Видимо, вам приходилось относиться к этому как к единственному виду развлечений. Я не уверен, должен ли ты быть тем, кто плохо себя чувствует для меня, будучи 30-летним мужчиной, который, по твоему мнению, вызывает крики, ничего не происходит, нет борьбы за что-либо, и ты хочешь быть Иисусом сервера который живет 4 года и не нуждается в возрождении, потому что люди все еще играют здесь. И вы пытаетесь сказать мне, как выглядела чистая Нолайф, это мое понимание. Тебе лучше пойти посмотреть на своих детей, о которых ты упоминал ранее, потому что они могут закончить тем, что их отец плачет о том, как сервер выглядит с твоей точки зрения, будучи, вероятно, скучающим случайным игроком.

For you, the expression of your thoughts is similar to crying? then don’t cry and just walk away.

As for the low lvl rb, that different clans take them, thanks for the information, but still no more whine and leave