Sign in to follow this  
Gambits

Epic Bosses

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

1. Почему ты всегда называешь «мы», нет, мы здесь, есть Ты, и остальные, которые смеются над Тобой.

2. Какие равные условия, теперь у вас равные условия.

3.Вы не центр вселенной, и не все должно быть сделано строго для того, чтобы вам было удобно, и ваш идиот вашего времени игры.

Well, at least here, playing for 4 years, you can poke someone, on other off servers you would be forced to poke your ass

You have a strange perception of ideas, you are the place to correct them and say where it is good and where it is bad, you just begin to insult and ridicule ... maybe you are just 15 years old?

Edited by Gambits

1 minute ago, Gambits said:

Well, at least here, playing for 4 years, you can poke someone, on other off servers you would be forced to poke your ass

And thats telling guy who post Java interlude/H5 something.... who is facestabing like crazy on AW.... NICE

13 minutes ago, Gambits said:

For you, the expression of your thoughts is similar to crying? then don’t cry and just walk away.

As for the low lvl rb, that different clans take them, thanks for the information, but still no more whine and leave

Tell me... What expression of your thoughts is here from you. You basically says how it's been when parents were feeding you and giving you an access to an internet so they would feel better themselves that they don't need to take care anyhow more for you cause you had something to do? You're the only person crying over those "rare" things. Rest of people that plays here treats you already just like a bonus content that started up funny and now it's becoming cringy. And i still wonder how long have you been playing here and what sort of casual you are. Nobody here accept your shit. Even admins appeared here and i believe that san0 still holds a popcorn. You really get a theraphy and take care of your responsibilities instead of leaving kids with a mother or a babysitter (or even on their own).

Edited by Nevalon

9 minutes ago, Rizos said:

funny topic. Random probably reached 78-80 in sv bosses random cc now he want to farm epix in random cc :D

Propably already asking for cc for zaken in order to "help farm". 

51 minutes ago, Rizos said:

funny topic. Random probably reached 78-80 in sv bosses random cc now he want to farm epix in random cc :D

WTB book 15 years of being random

• Like 1

eastern european crying that something in l2 is farmed for money and not for "entertainment" and "fun"

welp, you discover something new everyday i guess ^_^

didn't read all these walls of text, fixed spawns are stupid, including sv bosses, stop following all of the retarded decisions official servers take or by 2023 nobody will exit town for anything other than instances and the whole server will reroll to ponies

4 hours ago, Gambits said:

I think you are wrong, and 90% of people would like to participate in these battles.
I would show you a video from the server where the epic bosses of the 75-80th lvl appear in a certain period of time ... 7-8 clans come there and fight at 350-500 people because everyone can do it and they do it.
Now the farm epic bosses appear as follows:
1) Who will drink more coffee and energy
2) And who has more twins of level 40-50
I watched the video of this server for Baium
here it is

Is it really so bad that you do not want the same on the rest of the epics? I do not understand you ... why lineage starting in 2017 a way to make money and not have a good time?

Что ты хотел показать этим видео?

The fact that for 2020, all epics are made to a high level, and similar pvp goes not only on Baium and Zaken, but also on other epics of the Republic of Belarus with their lvl ~ 75.
But as I looked there are so many advanced users .. which I have not seen in more than one euro office or ruof which is not surprising.
Close the topic, if children continue to enjoy lvl 30 farming low epic is their choice

Edited by Gambits

6 hours ago, Gambits said:

But as I looked there are so many advanced users .. which I have not seen in more than one euro office or ruof which is not surprising. 

thanks god you are worldwide known L2 player, we plebs should really take into consideration what famous Gambits has to say about state of game on server he barely plays on :d

Edited by MoDoy

16 hours ago, Nevalon said:

2. You're jelaous you don't have epics.

3. You're bored as fuck and you're lacking some action that isn't just leeching bosses.

4. You're also poor.

Damn, this is totally me.

Edited by Reddish

I suggest epic raids to become all 75 lvl and also give a shit load of exp to whole cc. 

Also may I propose AIO buffers. So people who don’t have time to play the game, can buff their char with all necessary stuff (cc, cov, cop etc. etc.)

Another great idea is to put epics on donation. Hero glows and hero weapon to.

Well, we know this is classic and bla bla bla bla. But tbh where is lack of mass pvp, isnt it? Mass pvp happens at zaken now most of the time, baium beeing farmed by china and nobody gives a shit about them doing that atm. Clans rarely pvp in SV for 75 lvl rb's. It would be actually fun to see how ppl fight for AQ/Orfen/Core if 70+ lvl ppl could do that? Deviate would log few CP's, RS's, Chinese and BR and it would be a mess, but at least fun mess. as for me, I dont wanna level 2 cdl's or tyrs because Ally leader said that and then I must log, kill rb, trade epic to him and log out. it is not fun dudes:) More people would join epic fights if they could do that with their main not their #447 box. I guess people having fun leveling cats to lvl 46 and then de-lvl and stay buffed behind river and killing AQ with 1 button.

41 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

Well, we know this is classic and bla bla bla bla. But tbh where is lack of mass pvp, isnt it? Mass pvp happens at zaken now most of the time, baium beeing farmed by china and nobody gives a shit about them doing that atm. Clans rarely pvp in SV for 75 lvl rb's. It would be actually fun to see how ppl fight for AQ/Orfen/Core if 70+ lvl ppl could do that? Deviate would log few CP's, RS's, Chinese and BR and it would be a mess, but at least fun mess. as for me, I dont wanna level 2 cdl's or tyrs because Ally leader said that and then I must log, kill rb, trade epic to him and log out. it is not fun dudes:) More people would join epic fights if they could do that with their main not their #447 box. I guess people having fun leveling cats to lvl 46 and then de-lvl and stay buffed behind river and killing AQ with 1 button.

Who told you there are not fights for low level epics?

Actually you need more brain to farm AQ than to farm baium.

Also did anyone thought that if epics become lvl 75 the old geared players will never lose any of it?

Now you can be factor in low lvl epics even if you play for one month cause you dont need any special equip to farm them.

Edit: There was some months that old perks + china ally free farmed baium cause they won their opponents and nobody could contest them.

Now imagine all epics being 75 lvl. This ally would free farm AQ , Core , Orfen , Baium for some months :)

Much fun and much balance.

Edited by Yomana
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Donkihot said:

Ну, мы знаем, что это классика и бла-бла-бла-бла. Но где же нехватка массовых пвп, не так ли? Сейчас в Закене происходит массовый пвп, в основном бейм, выращиваемый на фарфоре, и никто не посмеет о том, что они занимаются этим банкоматом. Кланы редко пвп в СВ на 75 лвл рб. Было бы на самом деле интересно посмотреть, как ppl сражается за AQ / Orfen / Core, если бы 70+ lvl ppl могли это сделать? Отклонение регистрировало бы несколько CP, RS, китайцев и BR, и это было бы беспорядок, но по крайней мере забавный беспорядок. Что касается меня, я не хочу, чтобы CDL или Tyrs 2-го уровня, потому что лидер Союзников сказал это, а затем я должен войти, убить RB, обменять его эпопею и выйти. это не забавные парни :) Больше людей присоединятся к эпическим поединкам, если они смогут сделать это с помощью своего главного, а не своего бокса № 447. Я предполагаю, что люди с удовольствием прокачивают кошек до 46 уровня, а затем развивают уровень и остаются зарезервированными за рекой и убивают AQ одной кнопкой.

I’m trying to explain to them that it’s not so interesting to kill the queen of ants with the F1 button, why not make Zaken No. 2 there
With the same mass of pvp?

5 часов назад Йомана сказал:

Кто тебе сказал, что нет битв за эпопею низкого уровня?

AQ, чем фармить baium.

Как только игроки из эпопеи станут 75-го уровня, старые игроки с редуктором никогда не потеряли ее?

Теперь вы можете участвовать в специальной фармакологии.

Редактировать: было несколько месяцев, потому что они выиграли своих противников, и никто не мог их оспорить.

Теперь представьте, что все эпопеи бывают 75 уровнями. AQ, Core, Orfen, Baium на несколько месяцев:)

Много веселья и баланса.

Strange people, they don’t say no, I don’t want this because: let's say
1) I like to kill AK only level 40
or
2) I like pvp at 40x levels "
ps if it is there at all
They just write "NO IT'S BAD" for no reason or reason

6 minutes ago, Gambits said:

I’m trying to explain to them that it’s not so interesting to kill the queen of ants with the F1 button, why not make Zaken No. 2 there
With the same mass of pvp?

dude, what are you even talking about seriously, its not like it will change much except the fact that you will have to make some different alt chars, not 40-50 lvl but freaking 75 lvls

you think baium is killed with main? WRONG, you need freaking box tyrants/destros which are 75-77 lvl max, you cannot just go hurr durr i will kill it with my main mage party or archer party

same goes for zaken, so what that its 75 lvl, its still being killed by boxes which click F1 button to auto attack, wow, such mystery

so now lets change also AQ to 75 and orfen to 75 and core to 75 and figure out which class is the best to kill them at that level so everyone in clan can go and level up twinks to kill those bosses, much fun it is

i can tell you something, bringing high lvl chars to low lvl epics is legit strategy for both, defending party and attacking party, just it requires a little bit of brain

if you want server to pvp, dont change epics coz ppl wont fight for them on daily basis anyway and in reality it touches like 10% of server population. If you want to change something, go delete all the 21:00 bosses so ppl have to go out and farm on regular spots for which they actually have to fight (ABG / SV / devils island / GC)

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

если вы хотите, чтобы сервер пвп, не меняйте эпопеи, потому что ппл все равно не будет бороться за них ежедневно, и в действительности это затрагивает около 10% населения сервера. Если вы хотите что-то изменить, удалите всех боссов в 21:00, чтобы ппл приходилось выходить и фармить на обычных местах, за которые им действительно приходится сражаться  (ABG / SV / devils island / GC)

Yes, I noticed that there are no people where .. we stood in Krum in Dragon Valley in the Antharas Lair and we didn’t see people where, GENERALLY not where ... I see people only in cities and 21:00 RB .. .why is that? where do they get the money?

35 minutes ago, Gambits said:

Yes, I noticed that there are no people where .. we stood in Krum in Dragon Valley in the Antharas Lair and we didn’t see people where, GENERALLY not where ... I see people only in cities and 21:00 RB .. .why is that? where do they get the money?

$$$ or marketing, very easy

You want more pvp for epics, and raid bosses delate this dumb CC who hit 1st get drop feature xd 

1 hour ago, Gambits said:

Dude serwer is 4 years old... You have Bazylions of adena on market already xd