Sign in to follow this  
Gambits

Epic Bosses

On 1/23/2020 at 3:01 AM, MoDoy said:

eastern european crying that something in l2 is farmed for money and not for "entertainment" and "fun"

welp, you discover something new everyday i guess ^_^

I have just discovered this random guy have DC light set ^^ and hes talking about RMTers hahahaha

• Haha 1

Nothing will change really, even if you make a cc of 70 randoms to try to take ant queen level 75, I promise you that 3 fully stacked deviate/chinese titans will outdps you with ease. Especially ant queen needs strict coordination and doing it without voice chat is very hard, especially if the group is consisted of randoms

4 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

На самом деле ничего не изменится, даже если вы сделаете копию из 70 рандомов, чтобы попытаться взять муравьиную королеву 75 уровня, я обещаю вам, что 3 полностью сложенных девиата / китайских титана с легкостью превзойдут вас. Особенно муравьиная королева нуждается в строгой координации, и делать это без голосового чата очень сложно, особенно если группа состоит из случайных людей.

So be it, I agree to fall from their Chinese titans of the 80+ level, but it will be much more interesting than fighting at 40x levels after like 4 years of a server?

18 minutes ago, Gambits said:

So be it, I agree to fall from their Chinese titans of the 80+ level, but it will be much more interesting than fighting at 40x levels after like 4 years of a server?

what exactly will be more interesting, coz i see no bloody difference in it

24 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

что именно будет интереснее, потому что я не вижу в этом кровавой разницы

Well, look, everyone in this game chooses a role for themselves, someone loves support, someone ranged, someone close, someone likes magic classes, etc., farming of epics is an integral part of the game, not the main one, of course, but part ... as we say hike to the Olympus.
And on these low lvl epic bosses there is the concept of priority classes, say from your 40th singer or 40 WC OL there will be no sense, even if you like to play for you there simply isn’t any place, understand me?

1 minute ago, Gambits said:

Well, look, everyone in this game chooses a role for themselves, someone loves support, someone ranged, someone close, someone likes magic classes, etc., farming of epics is an integral part of the game, not the main one, of course, but part ... as we say hike to the Olympus.
And on these low lvl epic bosses there is the concept of priority classes, say from your 40th singer or 40 WC OL there will be no sense, even if you like to play for you there simply isn’t any place, understand me?

if you are 40 lvl sws or 40 lvl WC (on main), sorry, but you have nothing to do on those epic bosses except watching big boiz farming them

yes, some classes are better than others in certain area, what a surprise, go change olympiad rules to lvl 5 classes, so there are no debuffs which are unfair, there are no high dmg skills which are unfair, there are no summons which are unfair, everyone having just wind strike and power strike, balanced as it should, coz you know, me having 55 lvl spoiler is not exactly right to fight vs 80 lvl DAs, shouldnt all ppl be available to farm and become heroes? (spoiler alert just in case: answer is no, not everybody should have access to it)

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

извините, но вы не имеете ничего общего с этими эпическими боссами, кроме как наблюдаете за тем, как крупный биз занимается их фермерством.

да, некоторые классы лучше, чем другие в определенной области, что удивительно, перейти к изменению правил олимпиады до 5 классов, так что нет дебаффов, которые несправедливы, нет нечестных навыков высокого урона, нет призыва, несправедливо, у всех просто ветровой удар и силовой удар, уравновешенный должным образом, ведь вы знаете, у меня спойлер 55 лвл не совсем подходит для борьбы против 80 лвл DA, разве все ппл будут доступны для фарма и стать героями? (предупреждение спойлера на всякий случай: ответ - нет, не все должны иметь к нему доступ )

Well, if you have a level 55 spoiler and you would get on D,A  And level 55 you would have a better chance.
This version of the game is raw, when it was created 5 years ago there was a bad balance, let's say I send a panther to you and hold down the FEAR button if you are + -3 lvl with me, you lose ... playing as a dagger I got against a turant, and I could hit him about 5-6 strokes, and he gives me 0, but then he gives me a stun - F1 and just presses F1 10 times in a row, and he won)
A later version of the game makes you think, let's say if you FEAR on me and it is not over yet, you can’t update it for me until its effect has fallen from me ... only when it falls from me can you hang on me it again, I’m surprised that they haven’t come to this yet, because it’s so easy not to find it?

Edited by Gambits