Quterma

expected online?

Hi all!

Ill be trite i think - but what online we wait here? Love classic but x1 is too hard for me. So, how many players could be here - does anybody know? 

Welcome to Lineage II Classic!

The actual number is purely an estimation and my guess is 800 people. That can increase since we have 2 more weeks to go. It is up to us the players to help by spreading the news.

By the way the rates will be x3 so a bit easier than official.

Hi all!

Ill be trite i think - but what online we wait here? Love classic but x1 is too hard for me. So, how many players could be here - does anybody know? 

​my estimation can be 1.5k-2k max and maybe , voting and doing other things on forums/websites can increase a bit more :D

There is no other alternative yet. If you want classic, you might as well try it here and see how it goes ;)

well if you look at the vote for server launch date, only ~300 people voted. yeah i know not every1 check forums, but to say 300 voted and 1.2-1.7k more players will join might be a little unrealistic.

i'd lower your expectations if i was you, so you're not disapointed. the more the merrier, but with the launch that never happened in august, it's normal that alot of people gave up. i know about ~100 players who were gonna play here, but with the august fiasco+innova news they probably wont bother here. so i guess we will have to wait and see.

~300 first week. If anything will run smoothly then it might reach 500 (with dualboxes). If V2 comes out and will be bugless then 1000+ will play here 100 percent. 
Guess the main factor gonna stand , premium , in game balance , economy , exploitless game mechanics and ofc good anti-bot system.

i think u are being too pessimist, if theres ~500 ppl on forum daily i believe online will be a bit bigger that that, i would say close from 1k, and after even everything will go fine it wil prolly increase a bit, anyway lets face it, on classic 1k ppl is already rly good imo since theres few content, at least on 1.0.

~300 first week. If anything will run smoothly then it might reach 500 (with dualboxes). If V2 comes out and will be bugless then 1000+ will play here 100 percent. 
Guess the main factor gonna stand , premium , in game balance , economy , exploitless game mechanics and ofc good anti-bot system.

​Dude, u r nuts? xD 300? 

Agreed with what Trample said. It was 600 y-day. Doubt its all the same ppl coming daily.

Every1 is still playing on other servers. Few days before start we will see way more ppl incoming. 

It depends on how many players choose to buy dualboxes .

Ill buy dualbox only after good online confirmation. btw, what will be it's price?

Ill buy dualbox only after good online confirmation. btw, what will be it's price?

​It will be announced about one week before server's launch.

You can have a dual box for free.

iam not sure you yet for now i think at the launch we gonan have 800. In 2 weeks its a different story. Could easly be around 2k if the publicity is great.

​What do u mean?

​They didn't block IP for dual box, just a hardware restriction (1 game per computer), so if you have 2 or more PC in your house then you can play multiple account.

Or just launch game in a Virtual machine on the same PC (you need to have a good pc to do that).

​What do u mean?

​They didn't block IP for dual box, just a hardware restriction (1 game per computer), so if you have 2 or more PC in your house then you can play multiple account.

Or just launch game in a Virtual machine on the same PC (you need to have a good pc to do that).

​I see )) But I can buy PA for simple dualbox on one PC. Of course i can use my laptop too for second account for example. Maybe it would be more comfortable (2 fullscreen windows). 

BTW, ingame drop/spoil database is more interesting for me if it will be well made ofc. Will see, will see. Now the most important thing to be - online. All other features will have minor sence.

You can have a dual box for free.

​What do u mean?

​nevermind, they want money now =)

​What do u mean?

nevermind they want money now XD

Didn't now that, i mean yeah during beta there are no restriction about dual box, but at release i always believed we could just play on one box and pay to use a second account at the same time.

Didn't now that, i mean yeah during beta there are no restriction about dual box, but at release i always believed we could just play on one box and pay to use a second account at the same time.

nevermind, they changed idea i guess, said for months we would be able to have 1 dual box, but now gotta pay for it :))))))

dual box will be only for premium accounts and i do not remember saying to anyone it would be 1 dual box allowed. and i dont even think i have you on my skype son xD

dual box will be only for premium accounts and i do not remember saying to anyone it would be 1 dual box allowed. and i dont even think i have you on my skype son xD

Lol. when i did the lvling test i asked whoever is on the skype account if dual box was going to be allowed, and if yes, was it 1 max? i was told for now it was 1 max and NOTHING was said about ''only for PA'', and for months during beta admin said we would be allowed 1 box. You guys keep saying premium account will not be something affecting gameplay, but PA is the only way to get dual box? how is that NOT affecting gameplay? O.oO.oO.oO.o

Should be 1 box for free / more with PA in my opinion.

Lol. when i did the lvling test i asked whoever is on the skype account if dual box was going to be allowed, and if yes, was it 1 max? i was told for now it was 1 max and NOTHING was said about ''only for PA'',

​Hum. I just checked the conversation you had with our manager and saw this:

tpJfzk0q

Well, it was indeed written in a bit weird way, but you could easily combine "not final version of shop" with 1 dual box and understand it's not gonna be for free.

I also don't understand why would someone pay for Premium Account to get a second box if they already have one. PA will be the main income for the project till they add more intriguing items rather than cosmetics, titles etc. I think that ll help the community bond rather than everyone playing alone with their free box.

• Like 1