Sign in to follow this  
Yufi

3rdfl00r/5thfl00r and all the carpets in one toon

Devils isle as a new lvling/farming zone seems to be unreachable during china prime, which is understandable since they have captured every decent single spot to make a fortune there.

But what happens during eu/na prime?If you ve been there during that time you are going to see that clearly nobody is farming there apart from some china during the night game time.If you have also noticed there is 1 guy moderating many toons together with various names like 3rdfl00r/5thfloor/8rdfl00r etc who is non stop training any single guy who attempts to farm at any spot.Even if the spot is clean he wont farm there.

If anyone ever wondered who that guy is his name is Raper/Raaper/Nightime/Nighttime/Ibarcelos and belongs to a clan with the name Warcraft

We pked him over 30 times if i see people interested in proofs i will post picture here.

Have a good day

• Haha 1

It's not my issue man but you playing both sides, hidden in a small room not ever getting trained by anyone in any prime.People watched u on lfg recruiting 3rdfloor on low lvl raids just to train people around and to be honest with u we raped u over 30 times today i wonder how u even talk crap.This is just a proof so that sides can understand that you play on both sides china/brasilian since  u cooperate with Bravo alliance but still u do farm next to china doing nothing and protecting their spots during off prime.Cya

PS i printed screen when u told me that u do not know the trainer in DI and that u are a good guy :)

Repeating the names of the owners : Raper/Raaper/Nightime/Nighttime/Try2Stop/Ibarcelos/Cobr4 owners of 3/5/6/7 fl00rs

Shot00073.bmp

Shot00072.bmp

Shot00074.bmp

Shot00075.bmp

Shot00076.bmp

Shot00077.bmp

Shot00078.bmp

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Yufi said:

It would be if someone else does the same on sides at GC right?

what do you mean if someone else does the same on sides at GC? training people with low lvl toons in GC was part of it since GC was introduced and is being done on daily basis afaik, just people learnt how to counter it (or maybe not and they are still dropping to mobs, dropping valuable items)

@MoDoy

Giants Cave has various spot to farm , on the contrast, Devils Isle has only 4 really valuable ones.At the moment i counter the trains, but in the past i didnt.Lack of supports alive people etc.Di on the opposite has 4 specific spots for extra money and the mob setup is kinda too tight.Easy to grab fast speed mobs that dont hit u from distance and just fk the whole place up.

The point of this post is just to inform and if u want let me add , expose users who are trying to make money out of a situation like this.L2 is l2 and this thing is being done for like decades yet i feel obliged as you already mentionned to not encourage such behaviours at any cost.Not because i didnt choose this kind of path but any random guy who meets the level and classes will find it hard to farm any adena if 2 whole regions are banned for high sides (also part of the game as well).

That doesnt mean that nobody who is against it can't just expose any of these guys.If i ever did something similar i wouldn't accept any tolerance of anyone's behalf.

2 minutes ago, Yufi said:

@MoDoy

Giants Cave has various spot to farm , on the contrast, Devils Isle has only 4 really valuable ones.At the moment i counter the trains, but in the past i didnt.Lack of supports alive people etc.Di on the opposite has 4 specific spots for extra money and the mob setup is kinda too tight.Easy to grab fast speed mobs that dont hit u from distance and just fk the whole place up.

The point of this post is just to inform and if u want let me add , expose users who are trying to make money out of a situation like this.L2 is l2 and this thing is being done for like decades yet i feel obliged as you already mentionned to not encourage such behaviours at any cost.Not because i didnt choose this kind of path but any random guy who meets the level and classes will find it hard to farm any adena if 2 whole regions are banned for high sides (also part of the game as well).

That doesnt mean that nobody who is against it can't just expose any of these guys.If i ever did something similar i wouldn't accept any tolerance of anyone's behalf.

sure, nothing against about showing it to people and warn them beforehand, i just reacted to statement that it wouldnt be nice if it was happening to end game sides in GC with note, that it actually does happen to sides and top parties as well, it was also done in ToI (but not on such lolo scale as mobs in ToI were really really weak compared to what they were supposed to be)

maybe i dont see it as big of a problem as you or others do because i never had problems to deal with those people, but as i said, its nice to warn other newcomers to be careful ^_^

tip for people: if you see someone is going to train you, you can always pop shadow dance before the guy reaches you with mobs and just peace mobs which you were attacking before with bishop/pp

We do otherwise. Chain fucker in his train and shadowstep him the same time. Then pickup his mithril super set items and continue farm.

After 30 constant kills they decided to log summoners and pk our rechargers/supports from 2 rooms distance.

If u ask me what i hate about all this is exactly that.people can just use invisi scrolls send pets 2 rooms away pk and then gl trying to catch them

Well, they didnt tryed that to us, so mb there is a reason. But yes, having 2x summoners wouldnt get them anywhere, but -4%x2

@Reddish

I dont think they would mate, in fact a more detailed research shows that its sides involved.Is not random guys doing it.And i dont want to say that people like u mod or whoever does that but imo how can we expect a larger growth especially now that Skelth is dead to motivate people into playing and farming.Is not like u farm cloth pieces during morning time or u farm magical tablets like modoy said on TOI.

Well, that is a part of the game, and u should be able to find a counter for this kind of actions. As some1 mentioned in other topic - back in the days we had ABG stun fiesta, now this. Only way is to fight this back, and do a hard job on this, so whoever it is will try to find an easier victim.

Edited by Reddish

7 minutes ago, Yufi said:

@Reddish

I dont think they would mate, in fact a more detailed research shows that its sides involved.Is not random guys doing it.And i dont want to say that people like u mod or whoever does that but imo how can we expect a larger growth especially now that Skelth is dead to motivate people into playing and farming.Is not like u farm cloth pieces during morning time or u farm magical tablets like modoy said on TOI.

I know that nansey and kaiser likes to do such stuff :D

That’s why having people on various roles inside the party is important. An active tank, wc, ol, bishop, ee. 

Now if you go duo to farm, shit can always happen.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

I am 100% sure kaiser would train his own mother if she was playing on classic club and she had fancy gear on

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Rizos said:

true, everyone else is casual here.

6 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

I am 100% sure kaiser would train his own mother if she was playing on classic club and she had fancy gear on

Staying true to his cigan values. 

Sign in to follow this