Sign in to follow this  
JzOo

They brought Angerfist again!?

6 hours ago, bsklakis2 said:

Poor PvP content sadly. That new exdeviate side seems more weak than a new born baby. Seems like you wasted your free space to save that video. Siege videos might have better content. PvPs tend to a really low quality contents. 

views,likes and spam every day about pvp shows different things,than you saying.So better shut up or delete this stupid forum name(acc)

36 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

views,likes and spam every day about pvp shows different things,than you saying.So better shut up or delete this stupid forum name(acc)

Views likes and spam means nothing. Random people can watch the video and so what? Content is poor. Come on face it. I do not mean that the PvP is poor. But the fact the he frapped a 2 min PvP to make it video yeah that's poor PvP content. 

5 hours ago, bsklakis2 said:

Views likes and spam means nothing. Random people can watch the video and so what? Content is poor. Come on face it. I do not mean that the PvP is poor. But the fact the he frapped a 2 min PvP to make it video yeah that's poor PvP content. 

That's typical fw tactics, if it's a pvp they win it's instantly uploaded to youtube after being edited with the edgy crow intro. Gotta make that sweet youtube cash you know? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

That's typical fw tactics, if it's a pvp they win it's instantly uploaded to youtube after being edited with the edgy crow intro. Gotta make that sweet youtube cash you know? 

tomorrow u come in summoner setup? ?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

well, after yday and today there could be 2h pvp movie ^_^ but the hype fades i think (at least for me, its not as much fun as it was first 2 days)

btw, i like that you keep commin and commin

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

btw, i like that you keep commin and commin

We are okay with fighting battles that are stacked against us just for the experience accumulated by fighting with our cp/clan and trying different approaches/tactics, Fraps don't mean anything, we're just looking to improve ourselves, at least that's Fortuna's mentality as far as I can tell, and I think he is correct. 

9 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

We are okay with fighting battles that are stacked against us just for the experience accumulated by fighting with our cp/clan and trying different approaches/tactics, Fraps don't mean anything, we're just looking to improve ourselves, at least that's Fortuna's mentality as far as I can tell, and I think he is correct. 

thats too deep bruh, but hopefully its true and you will keep comming next few days as well :d

47 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Well i was uploading fraps where we were loosing but fights were good aswell, and the ones i upload after wins mostly to show what happens when people brag too much. In the end i have much more fraps of us winning than loosing, Im sorry that back in days i didnt frapsed those primes where sjeks ganked our box party exping in gc. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose and we all have excuses when we lose our cp is not exception.

11 hours ago, JzOo said:

Well i was uploading fraps where we were loosing but fights were good aswell, and the ones i upload after wins mostly to show what happens when people brag too much. In the end i have much more fraps of us winning than loosing, Im sorry that back in days i didnt frapsed those primes where sjeks ganked our box party exping in gc. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose and we all have excuses when we lose our cp is not exception.

what is this homo attitude?

very simple, who is winning is making videos, we happen to win more often lately, so makes sense we make more videos. once you stop sucking i dont doubt videos from your side start to appear as well

Edited by MoDoy

11 hours ago, JzOo said:

27 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

what is this homo attitude?

very simple, who is winning is making videos, we happen to win more often lately, so makes sense we make more videos. once you stop sucking i dont doubt videos from your side start to appear as well

Bois, im sorry, dont wanna disturb ur argument, but do u heard of schizophrenia?

P.S. arent u the same side?

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Reddish said:

Bois, im sorry, dont wanna disturb ur argument, but do u heard of schizophrenia?

maybe, just maybe there is context divided by new paragraph :D first one goes to jzoo, second goes to your pooper side xD 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Reddish said:

You are one of the last person who should appear in topics about pvp, since ur pvp content is pure joke. If u would stick on what u were doing back in days b4 joining sjeks and become pussy bsoe masters nobody would make joke about ur cp now

Edited by JzOo

10 minutes ago, JzOo said:

You are one of the last person who should appear in topics about pvp, since ur pvp content is pure joke. If u would stick on what u were doing back in days b4 joining sjeks and become pussy bsoe masters nobody would make joke about ur cp now

I love how u burn, keep on going;)

32 minutes ago, iOrdinator said:

Best fight of the weekend. Gf though

Crap, I didnt uploaded, same day last fight if im not wrong, when our side won (1st time). Everything is blurred about those days. Ur CP is freaking me out with such bursting assists - impossible to heal:(
Anyway, nice fights;)

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Reddish said:

I love how u burn, keep on going;)

If that  makes u think im burning let it be, as long as u keep comming to those mass pvp we cannot be more happy. Just for u to know everytime i heard nrolla name i just remember those attempts of you trying to kill my wc while he is on box mode and then bsoe or even dieng during bsoe makes me believe u burned more than i ever will :)

Peace

Edited by JzOo