San0

Long Forgotten Mechanics, systems and overall old School lineage stuff

1 hour ago, Cyane said:

about mental on oly i dont agree cause switch / trick efectivness is greatly affected by it..

actually @San0, you were thinking about how you could boost slightly suitability on dagger and i think this is perfect idea, not boosting damage/speed or any other poop, coz people would already complain (hurr durr i play mage and i get 10k one shot from dagger, who cares if mages crit for 3-5k from 900 range, but w/e, thats for another discussion)

what you could do is switch/trick/shadow step not being resisted by mental/debuff resistance, right now its very depressing when you time perfectly your switch/shadow step to interrupt crucial enemy skill, but it does absolutely nothing (the best is when enemy evades shadow step, thats even cooler). Also this change is not noob friendly, because if you just randomly spam it, you wont achieve much with it

ps: if you are worried TH interrupts every of your skills already now, ask admins to check his throwing dagger again, i am certain that it got bugged again with some reverse changes like other dagger skills and is not 25% anymore

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

actually @San0, you were thinking about how you could boost slightly suitability on dagger and i think this is perfect idea, not boosting damage/speed or any other poop, coz people would already complain (hurr durr i play mage and i get 10k one shot from dagger, who cares if mages crit for 3-5k from 900 range, but w/e, thats for another discussion)

what you could do is switch/trick/shadow step not being resisted by mental/debuff resistance, right now its very depressing when you time perfectly your switch/shadow step to interrupt crucial enemy skill, but it does absolutely nothing (the best is when enemy evades shadow step, thats even cooler). Also this change is not noob friendly, because if you just randomly spam it, you wont achieve much with it

ps: if you are worried TH interrupts every of your skills already now, ask admins to check his throwing dagger again, i am certain that it got bugged again with some reverse changes like other dagger skills and is not 25% anymore

go interrupt horror from DA noob. gl, Also go rerol to th, his mirage seems to be 100% and not resisted by mental ?

Edited by Rizos

5 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

since we are requesting custom shit can you also nerf Horror to have the same base cast time as curse fear?

and how about Anchor not being insta?

Edited by Sensei
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

since we are requesting custom shit can you also nerf Horror to have the same base cast time as curse fear?

If they make shield stun to have same cast like anchor why not, also would be fun to have magical mirror  as doom counter just sayn , joking don't throw with rocks

Edited by Werew

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

since when this changed into DA vs necro instead of actually bringing lowkey classes into game :< 

who cares about elves, they are at the bottom of l2 society, we are discussing human class changes here you filthy peasant

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

who cares about elves, they are at the bottom of l2 society, we are discussing human class changes here you filthy peasant

wth, i play human negro class right now and in less than week i am supposed to play small kitty class, which is also human :( that moment when you gave up on evas blessing and went for that human empire build, sad story :( 

I feel you, I left behind more than 3 years on TK when I moved on classic, can't say I'm sorry , it would be a very lonely and frustrating time on club as TK, mby from now TK will get some love 

11 minutes ago, Werew said:

I feel you, I left behind more than 3 years on TK when I moved on classic, can't say I'm sorry , it would be a very lonely and frustrating time on club as TK, mby from now TK will get some love 

if mages werent so broken and there wouldnt be smh 23154654 bards/tanks, then archers would be playable and TK could find a spot instead of pala (his buff is decent, but right now M def boost from pala is superior), coz he is better tanker of dmg because of 360 blockrate

but with current state, no way someone changes paladin for TK :D 

• Sad 1

By all means, I'm 100% in favor of dropping horror (in fact, delete it entirely) for the good old ability to root people, disable their skills, and crap all over their critical damage. No seriously, that was a lot more fun.