MoDoy

Necromancer curse fear

everyone who plays long enough knows it should be 70% as @BlackJack was proving in like 3 different topic until it got fixed, it got fixed and smh its broken again, with having landrate of 85% instead of 70%

both chars 80 lvl, max lvl of curse fear learnt (lvl 16), no buffs, no epics = 85%, plz fix it fast as its something you did in past, so shouldnt be big problem, ps: fix destro fear together with it, thanks

image.thumb.png.895fa467aba16d7fb32c94038387551a.png

• Like 1

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

P.s. Destro fear is not broken, it is working exactly as intended. It's the same on official 

no its not, idk about base landrate, but it should be resisted by mental (both epics and buff)

3 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Can you post these threads where blackjack proves this? 

sure, here is one of many

https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/14053-fear-base-values-not-the-same-as-official-classic/?tab=comments#comment-84722

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

no its not, idk about base landrate, but it should be resisted by mental (both epics and buff)

no it shouldn't, unless you can prove otherwise. It's not a mental attack.

4 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

Destro fear is a hybrid debuff because it also slows, so it's not categorized as a mental attack. 

That's not how this works meme | Hr humor, Friday quotes funny ...

shadow step is physical, mental and stun attack, yet the detarget part is affected by mental ^^ fear is mental, no matter how you look at it

Edited by MoDoy

That's different because they apply distinctively. 

You cannot get only feared or only slowed by destro fear. 

Just now, MoDoy said:

That's not how this works meme | Hr humor, Friday quotes funny ...

shadow step is physical, mental and stun attack, yet the detarget part is affected by mental ^^ fear is mental, no matter how you look at it

the question is can you prove this is not how it works in official? please no videos from kamael patch this time and no "his fear got resisted in 3 different videos so it has to be a mental skill"

the question is can you prove this is not how it works in official? please no videos from kamael patch this time and no "his fear got resisted in 3 different videos so it has to be a mental skill"

what about 3 videos how elders resist fear from geksagen, which is fully stacked with mental epics? ))) not to say they will be random ass elders who resist those fears :p

Just now, MoDoy said:

what about 3 videos how elders resist fear from geksagen, which is fully stacked with mental epics? ))) not to say they will be random ass elders who resist those fears :p

circumstantial evidence. lozorius resisted my fears 2 weeks ago too, should I upload it to support your cause? either get reaver to confirm or someone equally knowledgeable on the subject(and trustable)  or don't claim at all that it's broken because you literally have zero solid evidence.

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

circumstantial evidence. lozorius resisted my fears 2 weeks ago too, should I upload it to support your cause? either get reaver to confirm or someone equally knowledgeable on the subject(and trustable)  or don't claim at all that it's broken because you literally have zero solid evidence.

same like you have 0 evidence that it should work like it works now? :D considering every other skill on destro is broken, i wouldnt be surprised this one is as well (and yes, other skills are already proven to work wrongly ;) )

• Sad 1

Just now, MoDoy said:

same like you have 0 evidence that it should work like it works now? :D considering every other skill on destro is broken, i wouldnt be surprised this one is as well (and yes, other skills are already proven to work wrongly ;) )

Yes, the difference is that I'm not the one making claims that it's broken. The burden of proof is on you. Either find solid evidence to backup your claims or don't make those claims at all. If you can prove it, then by all means do so and I will support your claims. Cherry-picked videos are not proof.

Yes, the difference is that I'm not the one making claims that it's broken. The burden of proof is on you. Either find solid evidence to backup your claims or don't make those claims at all. If you can prove it, then by all means do so and I will support your claims. Cherry-picked videos are not proof.

wait a moment, thats comming from a guy who was QQing about MoH without hard evidence? and in the end gave up? and after that FW cp came with the actual evidence that its broken, reported it, made tests for san0 so it gets fixed?

so you are allowed to cry about something but others are not? :D thats hilarious bruh, also dont worry, i will find good enough evidence for admins if they need one, i have 0 reasons to persuade any casuals on forum who have 0 clue and just want to protect class they are playing ^^

Just now, MoDoy said:

wait a moment, thats comming from a guy who was QQing about MoH without hard evidence? and in the end gave up? and after that FW cp came with the actual evidence that its broken, reported it, made tests for san0 so it gets fixed?

so you are allowed to cry about something but others are not? :D thats hilarious bruh, also dont worry, i will find good enough evidence for admins if they need one, i have 0 reasons to persuade any casuals on forum who have 0 clue and just want to protect class they are playing ^^

I QQ'd about MoH without hard proof , I conceded when I got proven wrong(even though I was right in the end). You should follow my example. Go find your evidence, until then you should know that this is a public forum and what you are posting here can be read and be commented on by casuals, so if you want no comments by us filthy casuals that want to protect our class (funny coming from you) you should send your kamael patch videos and unsubstantial proof to san0/koll directly. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(philosophy)

I'm such a nice guy that I will even teach you abut philosophy and logical fallacies. Filthy peasant. Maybe in a few years you will use a pretentious Latin name like the TOP players of the server(and Fortuna). On this wikipedia article there exists knowledge that is equal to a year of constant masturbation and deliberation about life and its meaning. Read it you uncultured swine.

2 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

I QQ'd about MoH without hard proof , I conceded when I got proven wrong(even though I was right in the end). You should follow my example. Go find your evidence, until then you should know that this is a public forum and what you are posting here can be read and be commented on by casuals, so if you want no comments by us filthy casuals that want to protect our class (funny coming from you) you should send your kamael patch videos and unsubstantial proof to san0/koll directly. 

i am fine with you or any1 else commenting, also why its funny comming from me when i said "you cry just to protect your class", when did i try to deny there is something wrong with SR/PW i played? or actually any class that i palyed? if anything, i was reporting stuff of other chars being broken, not asking to break my class ^_^

2 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(philosophy)

I'm such a nice guy that I will even teach you abut philosophy and logical fallacies. Filthy peasant. Maybe in a few years you will use a pretentious Latin name like the TOP players of the server(and Fortuna). On this wikipedia article there exists knowledge that is equal to a year of constant masturbation and deliberation about life and its meaning. Read it you uncultured swine.

dude, you dont have to show me anything, i know the one asking for something should prove the point and i will do that ;) but as i said, i need to prove it only to 1 person which matters, for any1 else, they can QQ for now in this topic until they get nerfed, and that includes you :p

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i am fine with you or any1 else commenting, also why its funny comming from me when i said "you cry just to protect your class", when did i try to deny there is something wrong with SR/PW i played? or actually any class that i palyed? if anything, i was reporting stuff of other chars being broken, not asking to break my class ^_^

dude, you dont have to show me anything, i know the one asking for something should prove the point and i will do that ;) but as i said, i need to prove it only to 1 person which matters, for any1 else, they can QQ for now in this topic until they get nerfed, and that includes you :p

FIXED*

• Thanks 1

Just now, MoDoy said:

Who is QQing? I would agree if you said that last week about my thread but not now, I'm speaking in facts right now. Either way good luck on your quest to nerf the only 2 classes that can stomp your elders, I am sure everyone here is convinced you are doing it to protect server balance. Still if your complaints about necro fear are valid, then admins are welcome to go ahead and fix it. For destroyer fear, I know you have 0 hard evidence and I'll be damned if I don't point it out for everyone to see.

Let's see if admins want to remove the one thing that makes destroyers (slightly) relevant outside of olympiad. There is no reason to use anything other than a tyrant in a melee party and admins should fix that before nerfing any other melee dps class. After superspeed nerf destroyer is nearly useless on every pvp aspect. Except for destroyer's roar. That is the one thing it brings to the table and you want it removed for what? So the few people that stayed as titans can just reroll to tyrant like the rest of the server did? Is this what the admins want? Let me make it clear that titans (outside of olympiad) need a BUFF, not a nerf. Let me make it more clear, every melee dps other than tyrant needs a strong buff to justify their existence in the game other than being brought to mass PVPs as a valor/grandeur box. This isn't just about titans, but nerfing the titans' one saving grace is a step backwards for a server that tries to break free from the monopoly of tyrants and mages.

3 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Who is QQing? I would agree if you said that last week about my thread but not now, I'm speaking in facts right now. Either way good luck on your quest to nerf the only 2 classes that can stomp your elders, I am sure everyone here is convinced you are doing it to protect server balance. Still if your complaints about necro fear are valid, then admins are welcome to go ahead and fix it. For destroyer fear, I know you have 0 hard evidence and I'll be damned if I don't point it out for everyone to see.

Let's see if admins want to remove the one thing that makes destroyers (slightly) relevant outside of olympiad. There is no reason to use anything other than a tyrant in a melee party and admins should fix that before nerfing any other melee dps class. After superspeed nerf destroyer is nearly useless on every pvp aspect. Except for destroyer's roar. That is the one thing it brings to the table and you want it removed for what? So the few people that stayed as titans can just reroll to tyrant like the rest of the server did? Is this what the admins want? Let me make it clear that titans (outside of olympiad) need a BUFF, not a nerf. Let me make it more clear, every melee dps other than tyrant needs a strong buff to justify their existence in the game other than being brought to mass PVPs as a valor/grandeur box. This isn't just about titans, but nerfing the titans' one saving grace is a step backwards for a server that tries to break free from the monopoly of tyrants and mages.

Just 1st fix all bugs, then talk about custom changes added to balance classes. Dont call fixing bugs "nerf"

Just now, Rizos said:

Just 1st fix all bugs, then talk about custom changes added to balance classes. Dont call fixing bugs "nerf"

There is no proof that it's a bug. Until valid proof is presented, strictly by definition it's a nerf, not a bug.

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

whats the big idea? it was said long time ago that necro fear is broken once again, it was just not officially reported on forum, so dont blame us when we decided to bring it on forum once again when we see things are not moving forward ;)

second of all, no, i wont nerf destroyers, i will fix them and you can expect HUGE FIX for them once san0 settles with other stuff they need to fix before that

third of all, no, destroyers dont need any buff outside of olympiad, mages got their fix, reducing their damage, next are tyrants and other warriors getting fixed, and after that archers, so once everything is settled and tyrants wont be making 2k damage with their raging force but rather 400 damage, destro will find its use even if destroyers fear gets fixed

i dont have hard evidence? thats correct, i dont have exact test from ru official where they tested mental shield against destroyer fear, however i can prove it if i find sh1t tons of videos how people have no reason to resist 80% aoe fear, but smh all these destros are soooo unlucky that sooo many enemies actually resist their fear, rng is a sucker, right?

this is how 80% landrate AoE fear looks like guyz, mental shield definitely doesnt affect it ;) (ps: dont worry, san0 will get on silver plate many more videos like this where 80% landrate seems too good to be true, sadly for you :d)