Eggyeee

0426 #zaken#WK5:0 RS @L2classic club 3x

12 minutes ago, San0 said:

2 bresses from nostalgia if they have instant cast i dont think anyone reported it before or if they did it ninjaed out, it should not be different from other bresses, they should all be the same way of working.

12 hours ago, iAxZp said:

abusing is a bad meaning word, afaik col bresses are 100% legit and u can always go there and buy unlimited amount urself.u are no1 to define normal usage of bresses, gms changed event bresses cuz event was mistake on amount of rewards and screwed economy. also u dont have to understand decisions just swallow chinese p3n1s and dont post retarded excuses. :*

so can i call it "abusing" now? )))

also making side to fight china is hilarious, those 2 encounters per 2 weeks we get with them is not worth rectuiting 5 more parties

Edited by MoDoy

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

so can i call it "abusing" now? )))

also making side to fight china is hilarious, those 2 encounters per 2 weeks we get with them is not worth rectuiting 5 more parties

fuck @San0 ur post was so wrong i have to admit modoy can call them abuse now+ i have to agree with him making one side for china is not worth. rly man i am starting loving u less day by day

also im not saying for EU to stop fighting eachother all the time. they can just hold hands and sing the kumbaya in moments like this. xD and then proceed to kill eachother xD

enemy of my enemy is my friend... untill the enemy is dead, then whoever doesnt have my clan tag is fair game xD in some particular cases even some with my clan tag were fair fight xD

3 minutes ago, San0 said:

also im not saying for EU to stop fighting eachother all the time. they can just hold hands and sing the kumbaya in moments like this. xD and then proceed to kill eachother xD

enemy of my enemy is my friend... untill the enemy is dead, then whoever doesnt have my clan tag is fair game xD in some particular cases even some with my clan tag were fair fight xD

thats not how it works, for quite some time already 1 side dominates EU kinda hard, so even if they helped each other to push baium, then the dominating side would get even bigger of advantage if they could farm baium in EU because other side cant compete with it. If something, exactly the opposite thing happened, since second EU side knows they are not even close to compete with other EU side, the moment they knew we want to try push baium out of asia prime they helped chinese to hold it in asia prime ;d

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

thats not how it works, for quite some time already 1 side dominates EU kinda hard, so even if they helped each other to push baium, then the dominating side would get even bigger of advantage if they could farm baium in EU because other side cant compete with it. If something, exactly the opposite thing happened, since second EU side knows they are not even close to compete with other EU side, the moment they knew we want to try push baium out of asia prime they helped chinese to hold it in asia prime ;d

no1 will offer u baium on silver plate especially with ur attitude)

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

no1 will offer u baium on silver plate especially with ur attitude)

? nobody wants baium on silver plate, i dont even ask for your help, not like you could change much anyway even if you wanted to help @_@

well, at least now i know what to answer when someone will complain how the asians take all epics and so on. xD ill just say europeans hate eachother more then they hate asians so thats how the wheel will keep spinning i guess.

? nobody wants baium on silver plate, i dont even ask for your help, not like you could change much anyway even if you wanted to help @_@

i didnt offered myhelp. and u wont get it even if fortuna decides ever to give u. so we ll never know if i could change much or not :)

2 minutes ago, San0 said:

well, at least now i know what to answer when someone will complain how the asians take all epics and so on. xD ill just say europeans hate eachother more then they hate asians so thats how the wheel will keep spinning i guess.

i dont hate asians at all, on the other side there are like 10 europians that diserve watch their families on hospital dieing slowly by cancer ;)

Edited by iAxZp

i didnt offered myhelp. and u wont get it even if fortuna decides ever to give u. so we ll never know if i could change much or not :)

again empty promises on forum? boiii, this might end badly for you once again, since we all know you are not relaly man of a word :< eventho Etze was retard, at least he went by his words and quitted when you joined fortuna, for which at least some honor goes towards his name :d 

Just now, MoDoy said:

again empty promises on forum? boiii, this might end badly for you once again, since we all know you are not relaly man of a word :< eventho Etze was retard, at least he went by his words and quitted when you joined fortuna, for which at least some honor goes towards his name :d 

boi since when my honor is defined by u? :D or u think i ll feel bad cuz 70% of server acting towards me like bitch EX-gf that i abandoned for a new one?

4 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

boi since when my honor is defined by u? :D or u think i ll feel bad cuz 70% of server acting towards me like bitch EX-gf that i abandoned for a new one?

well, since honor is something others define and i am part of the group "others", then yeah, partly it is actually defined by me as well :d you try really hard for people to hate you so they have at least some feeling towards you, but idk if it works and people actually hate you (at least for sure it doesnt work for me, no reason for hating you, you are just laughing matter which is pitiful :d)

Edited by MoDoy

28 minutes ago, San0 said:

Many people proposed it, it could be happen, if people wouldn’t be so childish, with huge egos Wishing cancers, courses, chemo On an online game. : )

Edited by iOrdinator

well, since honor is something others define and i am part of the group "others", then yeah, partly it is actually defined by me as well :d you try really hard for people to hate you so they have at least some feeling towards you, but idk if it works and people actually hate you (at least for sure it doesnt work for me, no reason for hating you, you are just laughing matter which is pitiful :d)

again i didnt post shit for 1 week u "tried" to emo provoke me kiddo. ur clan exist cuz of me br clan exist because of me and almost everything spicy on forum exist cuz of me. there is nothing that can touch my feelingz from u or any1 anymore that was like a year ago :) i am not seeking for any1s attention u quoted me i dont need any1s feelingz i know them: THEY ARE ABANDONED EX GIRLFRIENDS all around ;) when i dont like something i change it i dont stay and stare at problem till it eats me alive :) so to close the subject up once and for all, i really understand being fucked for all the years and now actually winning hypes u but like always u ll end up sucking dicks) enjoy it while it lasts

1 minute ago, iOrdinator said:

Many people proposed it, it could be happen, if people wouldn’t be so childish, with huge egos Wishing cancers, courses, chemo On an online game. : )

well u are so sad not even cancer wants u ;)

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

well u are so sad not even cancer wants u ;)

See what I am taking about? Wishing cancer to someone who had cancer and survived is the bottom of the barrel. It can’t go lower. : )

Just now, iOrdinator said:

See what I am taking about? Wishing cancer to someone who had cancer and survived is the bottom of the barrel. It can’t go lower. : )

the sad thing is ppl like u surviving ;)

• Haha 1

again i didnt post shit for 1 week u "tried" to emo provoke me kiddo. ur clan exist cuz of me br clan exist because of me and almost everything spicy on forum exist cuz of me. there is nothing that can touch my feelingz from u or any1 anymore that was like a year ago :) i am not seeking for any1s attention u quoted me i dont need any1s feelingz i know them: THEY ARE ABANDONED EX GIRLFRIENDS all around ;) when i dont like something i change it i dont stay and stare at problem till it eats me alive :) so to close the subject up once and for all, i really understand being fucked for all the years and now actually winning hypes u but like always u ll end up sucking dicks) enjoy it while it lasts

stuff exists because of you? thats a surprise, is someone going to tell him who was pulling strings back in the time or you better let him believe his own lies, pretending that he actually managed to do something so he can sleep well ^_^

maybe i am naive but i really think people dont resent you to the point you try to be hated, they feel pity towards you, because the moment they would start hating you for what you say/do, they wouldnt be much above your level :p

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, MoDoy said:

stuff exists because of you? thats a surprise, is someone going to tell him who was pulling strings back in the time or you better let him believe his own lies, pretending that he actually managed to do something so he can sleep well ^_^

maybe i am naive but i really think people dont resent you to the point you try to be hated, they feel pity towards you, because the moment they would start hating you for what you say/do, they wouldnt be much above your level :p

sure kiddo :) i feel so bad now. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Just now, Angerfist said:

I can't believe someone can say such things, really.

i wont answer bad to u david i ll pass.

there is too much bad blood between both sides since both sides are infested with people with huge egos that talk too much, don't expect this to happen anytime soon

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, San0 said:

Thanks to GM for bringing us a good game environment, thanks to RS for a charge to bring us happy PVP, thanks to all WK members, we are still fighting at 3:00 am Beijing time.

gf