Kse

PvP lottery!

On 6/7/2020 at 2:20 PM, Kse said:

PvP means player vs player

This game is only for players, where one always wins. 

PvP? Here is no interaction between players, event nicknames are partially hidden. Players invest money to get money hidden by system, so it's more like PvE - players attack cells together to kill the boss and only of one of them will get the drop.

To be honest it is nothing more but black hole. In long run no one will win anything as it requires to invest more $$$ than gives in reward.

On 6/10/2020 at 12:21 AM, KaraS said:

Hmm.. Korean issues.. I can confirm that. It is no longer big secret.. All koreans know about the stories.

Short story Long.

These RF guys have a many names. Ex) #1, #2 =  share or Driver.
*Goding: TheDandy > TheJin >  DrJin > Goguma#1 > Goding > Godok#1 > ThomBrwon#2
*TheCute: TheCute > DrLord > ThomBrowne#1, sometimes Royaone. (He used to drive multiple characters)
*Goguma: TheGanzi > Gaeganzi > Godori > Goguma#2 > GoDok#2
*Gosari: Bishop, Chinese speaker. Goguma's gf.
-Arcmoon, 8c, Seasee, Seesae, VOD. etc (They are old left over from bbeeeeeek Clan)
bbeeeeeek Clan??? : 70RB lovers. Do you remember? 12 years of L2 experience?? LOL
-ACE Clan: YMCA and his crew.
They are sharing accounts.
DrHell > DrLord > Goguma (Same character nick changed different Drivers)
TheCute and Gosari are speaking both korean and chinese fluently. That's how they communicate with ACE and other Chinese.

The guy named TheCute (DrLord) is who scammed other korean's account and items couple years ago. And disappeared. Then moved to WK. Then he scammed chinese too. Chege2018? if I'm not wrong. After his long journey, He ID washed and discord, Then return to Dr CP (DrBoss' korean CP) by his friend Goguma (TheGanzi)'s help. Later he bring back TheDandy(Goding) to RF clan. Then Little by little, They brought stupid issues to make DrBoss quit then one by one... Make all quit rest of Dr original members. Take over clan. Changed their character name to "Go"something.

Oneday, Someone found out, they were hiding scammer TheCute (DrLord) inside of clan until all this time. Cuz Poor Goding forgot to removed chat baloons in his youtube video. They talk all shitty secret in that Youtube clip. Victim.. Who got scammed asked them, if Thecute give apologize to all. He won't ask any longer. But they refused. After that happening, Goding brought out every stupid reasons to start war against rest of koreans cover up he got fuk shamed in front of all Korean communities. He said "someone keep reporting my youtube channel to got me bannned!" Yeap! This is his reason to war. Who da fucking care about his youtube channel? Is he Korean PewDiePie or something? LOL. It is not big surprise that they have a characters in other clan or CP. They even have a characters in WK.  Every airs from his mouth are lie. except, breathing. 

Most of thier characters are untagged now. Changed Clan name. Now they are playing at mmoway server with Ace and bbeeeeeek. Don't worry Fans, They will be back if they can't make it there.  Thombrowne is still playing here once a while. I don't know whos runing that character. TheCute or Goding (TheDandy).. These guys are one package. I glad that they still doing Daily quest in Aden warehouse to collect 50% exp scroll.. They are PRO. LOL

Now, No more Korean story here. "Period!!!"

and so now whats the problem they left server and you still cry about them 

if you have the balls when talk about someone tag him so he can defend about what you say
and if you wanna know how i am i am Modiano at discord

at least i have the balls to say who i am not like you

Edited by Autiampouras

Don't worry too much about us.
Karas You are a very foolish person.
The cute guy left the server a long time ago.
You keep bullshit.
ROYAONE is Korean?
Ask the Ukong Clan.
He is a Chinese friend.
And Karas has never played with us.
Anyone who doesn't know us writes this novel?
When we left this server, only 3 were GODING GOSARI GOGUMA Koreans. The rest are all Chinese friends.
Why we and Stardom Clan are fighting!
We had a few people but happily enjoyed Ukong Clan and PVP.
Stardom Clan wanted to join us.
However, it was deemed not to be a PVP user and refused.
Angry Stardom expelled us from discord in Korean society.
And I stopped the channel by reporting the YouTube channel.
In NCsoft Korea, overseas servers that are not official servers are illegal and may be suspended due to copyright infringement.
Used to block server promotion channels.
So they fought and they were busy running away.
Clan without fun...
Do not write @Karas novels or play games.

2 hours ago, GoDing said:

카라스야 그냥 니들 하고 싶은거하고 살어... 관종이냐? 왜 외국친구들한테 내소식을 전해듣게 하노 ㅋㅋ 친구들이 복귀하라고 난리잖니?

그나이 잡수고 할짓 없으셔? 나이값좀 하십쇼... 자식들이 보고 배웁디다~^^

그리고 빽사람들이 말하길..... 레이드 한참할때 조낸 꽁치 붙어 먹었담서?ㅋㅋ

니 인생이 꽁치인건 한국사람 다 알드만..ㅋ

이제와서 빽빽 거리지말고 없는사람들 신경끄고 니 할일 하쇼

니 하는짓 보니깐 니 인생이 참으로 훤하다.... ㅉㅉ

제발 형 소식을 니같은 쓰레기통해 듣지않게 조심해줄래? 너 나이 먹을 많큼 먹었잖니? 할일없니?

다른 한국유저들 통해 전해듣는데.... 클럽섭 한국유저중에 쓰레기중에 쓰레기는 너란다~ 처신을 어떻게 하고 다녔길래 ^^

뒤에서 다마치지말고 당당하게 떳떳하게 살어~ 노망났니? ^^