Eldifes

Stats info

con does not give stun resist.

str gives crit on some skills (exemple double crit chance on backstab)

men does not increase fear resistance.

@San0

wow-wow!
FROM ALL DAGGERS OF THE SERVER, THIS IS CRITICAL!
Does DEX affect vital-hit(any blow landing) chance?

Also! Does RACE give different modifiers here, like it was on la2 till (page 24) classic?
image.jpeg.0104470a0d06715db28208427ce0d63d.jpeg

Edited by Reddish

1 hour ago, Reddish said:

@San0

wow-wow!
FROM ALL DAGGERS OF THE SERVER, THIS IS CRITICAL!
Does DEX affect vital-hit(any blow landing) chance?

Also! Does RACE give different modifiers here, like it was on la2 till (page 24) classic?

Dex increase blow landrate and a little bit of 2x crit chance, str gives x2 crit chance

unknown.png

tested on club TH backstab skill

Edited by Rizos

Welp, its 2 years old, but still thx, seems pretty collerated with my tests. But I tried with Lethal+Ddly faceblows and only 100 tries

Still

2 hours ago, Reddish said:

And if its possible, numbers? Would be super cool

7 hours ago, Rizos said:

Dex increase blow landrate and a little bit of 2x crit chance, str gives x2 crit chance

unknown.png

tested on club TH backstab skill

According to that, what are the best possible combinations?

12 hours ago, San0 said:

con does not give stun resist.

wow, this is news for me!

If we're talking about stats, how much mdef does one need to be able to resist Monster Slow curse? As a tank, it is really annoying to always get slowed. :( 

6 hours ago, Torres said:

According to that, what are the best possible combinations?

Depends on ur play style. All daggers here which ever played maxed STR. I have other opinion than that, and try to balance out between max land rate and x2dmg chance.
So it's only up to you and countless PVPs to show which will be the best combination.
Also that RACE question is not just a question, CON stat show that different races here have different modifiers  from each +/-1 CON. So if we believe it comes the same for all stats, then AW/PW/TH have different x2 chance from each STR unit and same with DEX and land rate.

Land rate we tested in our CP, and it FEELS (no numbers, just experience) that AW needs less DEX to max his land rate (no buffs and othell), than TH

Edited by Reddish
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Reddish said:

Depends on ur play style. All daggers here which ever played maxed STR. I have other opinion than that, and try to balance out between max land rate and x2dmg chance.
So it's only up to you and countless PVPs to show which will be the best combination.
Also that RACE question is not just a question, CON stat show that different races here have different modifiers  from each +/-1 CON. So if we believe it comes the same for all stats, then AW/PW/TH have different x2 chance from each STR unit and same with DEX and land rate.

Land rate we tested in our CP, and it FEELS (no numbers, just experience) that AW needs less DEX to max his land rate (no buffs and othell), than TH

it all depends on your equipment ... sadly if you are a dagger and you want to be competitive you will need propper dyes + +8 light set + baium talisman (minimum to be able to do any damage) and + baium ring lvl 3 if you want to be competitive in olympiads 

Edited by LuizM

42 minutes ago, LuizM said:

it all depends on your equipment ... sadly if you are a dagger and you want to be competitive you will need propper dyes + +8 light set + baium talisman (minimum to be able to do any damage) and + baium ring lvl 3 if you want to be competitive in olympiads 

instead of baium talisman i have toi 6 and instead of baium 3 i have aq 3, can i still become competitive in olympiad? :< 

Oly is not that big problem. Open world pvp with cc + cop bufs is the real cancer of dagger, even tyrant hit more with raging force

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

instead of baium talisman i have toi 6 and instead of baium 3 i have aq 3, can i still become competitive in olympiad? :< 

pretty sure you are competetive coz you had hero few times :D

20 hours ago, Reddish said:

So CON dye is never a good option?

6 hours ago, Torres said:

So CON dye is never a good option?

Not rly. Some daggers have nice equipment and buff, so they can allow them self to make little more sustain

Is mdef working right in classic, on this erver?

I find it ridiculous to get Slow from Light Blue monster, when you have 635 mdef. Poison as well. 

How much mdef do you need to actually resist CC from mobs?

Edited by Ovid

M def doesn't resist debufs. Mobs debugs land even on high lvl chars, I think it worked the same on official

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

M def doesn't resist debufs. Mobs debugs land even on high lvl chars, I think it worked the same on official

Thanks for the info.

This reality sucks. Knowing that whatever high defense you have, you just get CC anyway. It's like, why bother to live if you'll die anyway, : ))