Sensei

Sailren drops

on Test server:  7/10 Sailrens dropped weapon  ,  2/10 dropped Claw.
on Live server 2 Sailrens dropped....runes!
Are you sure its the same story for test and live @San0 @Koll @Kse ???
Because if there's something weird going on with the rates, it's only fair that I wish to be compensated.

1drop.jpg

elaok.jpg

Gee thanks bruh, that makes everything clear! It's not like I had every drop and percentage memorized before I decided to enter! It's not like I killed a couple of them on test srvr, so I don't end up dissapointed by the new content like I am now...!
@Kse @Koll  any actually useful info on the subject?

1 hour ago, ImmortalBird said:

God bless you, poor child

I was swimming in poverty until china came to the server :D

@San0 @Kse @Koll @Koll.Classic
While we have a convo about end game content, Raid Boss Sailren lvl 80 that drops better weapons than Epic Zaken and Baium and with nearly same rate as Antharas (per l2db). Should that "Raid Boss" really be killed by 1 DPS in 6-10 min with 3 supportive chars (SE | BD } SWS)?

I mean, make its Cloth Piece rate a 100% to match the Epic drops and its drop is nearly as good as one if not better (unless Sailren Claw isn't treated to be better or equivalent to Baium Soul. O wait, there is still a chance for OP passive scroll skill for 82 lvl at least per anthy patch notes). Well, as long as it doesn't give only ~7kk XP for 4 people that killed it as in the screenshot/video coz I mean even 40lvl raids give more XP than 7kk.

P.S. Thanks for creative content and trying to keep all happy. However, people are people and they are hard to please. Also, I think you guys should maybe make poll for server changes and at least test your patches prior releases coz. U don't want to spend sweet $$ for testers? Just promise people some COL if you don't already.

Cheers

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, NoobTown said:

@San0 @Kse @Koll @Koll.Classic
While we have a convo about end game content, Raid Boss Sailren lvl 80 that drops better weapons than Epic Zaken and Baium and with nearly same rate as Antharas (per l2db). Should that "Raid Boss" really be killed by 1 DPS in 6-10 min with 3 supportive chars (SE | BD } SWS)?

I mean, make its Cloth Piece rate a 100% to match the Epic drops and its drop is nearly as good as one if not better (unless Sailren Claw isn't treated to be better or equivalent to Baium Soul. O wait, there is still a chance for OP passive scroll skill for 82 lvl at least per anthy patch notes). Well, as long as it doesn't give only ~7kk XP for 4 people that killed it as in the screenshot/video coz I mean even 40lvl raids give more XP than 7kk.

P.S. Thanks for creative content and trying to keep all happy. However, people are people and they are hard to please. Also, I think you guys should maybe make poll for server changes and at least test your patches prior releases coz. U don't want to spend sweet $$ for testers? Just promise people some COL if you don't already.

Cheers

I didn't understand thing about testing patches...

Here are some things I recollect by my memory might be a bit fuzzy, so correctly me if I am wrong:

DI Party Mobs were solo'ed as they were too easy after the patch
FP Tigers that gave double XP had interesting spawn that people could train
Wasn't 1st Zaken killed by GM/Admins due to some circumstances
Sailren lvl 80 killed with 4 chars and gives interesting XP per above screenshots
Chars lvl 1 could be gated to FI and not teleported out right away
Pterosaurs had nearly instant respawn and were easy to kill
Anthy seems to be not killable - this one is just opinion/observation so can be disregarded
Tyrannosaurus agro'ed on shadow'ed summon
FI mobs agro and social range is no joke (or it was not sure if todays patch changes that or only for T-Rex)

@Koll  image.jpeg.23d952724d4099ccc1b2e9d45894cd48.jpeg