Sign in to follow this  
FryderykChopin

...How about a midrate classic server?

Not saying right now, or even in close future, but... I know a lot of people who would like to play some older chronicle serious server without S-grades, 80+ locations etc. but 3x is just too hardcore for 'em (including me, sort of).

Just saying that if you decided to open a secondary server at some point in the future with more of a midrate settings (possibly more PvP-oriented), I guarantee it would be as huge as current server, too.

Talking about 20x-25x... This way you'd get to 40+ fairly easily and you can fully experience the mass PvP battles in C/B grade... Also if there were some automatic events (TvT, Capture the Flag, Deathmatch etc.) so people always take a rest from farming, that would be absolutely amazing.

But then again, not saying it would have to be immediately, but I think a lot of people would appreciate that. ^_^

i understand and respect ur opinion, but a great NOPE for that...

this kind of choices ruin all good servers

​It's not like anyone would be forced to play there, and it would run along with this one so anyone could choose... Mid rates are the most popular servers to be fair.

I think mid rates are more popular where you have third class + 3 subclasses + nobless + olympiads + S80 gear, etc..

I think its pointless to make a l2classic with mid rates.

Agree to the great nope xD

• Like 2

Nobody stopping you to open mid rates classic server

just go on

you need gather team and download free shared files available on the internet

how about a server like the old "red vs blue"? you start with 3 lvl or so below max lvl and theres only c and b grade available.

how about a server like the old "red vs blue"? you start with 3 lvl or so below max lvl and theres only c and b grade available.

​An international rvb server?