Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Karma-PK Scrolls-Hardcore server?

Hello there, i'm reading again about people that getting PK in cruma (I quit from there, once I asked for guards and nobody cared). If you can clean karma that easily and PK also, there's no punishment for killing someone without reason and you're calling this a hardcore server? Get 150 pks and try to clean it mother****ers. You're killing lows cause they won't change PK scrolls as you like? People are wasting their time to get some exp. REMOVE PK SCROLLS AND THEN DO THE SAME IF YOU GOT BALLS. There's nothing hardcore on that, shame on people that PKing low lvls and asking back those noobish scrolls. Make the cleaning of karma harder and remove those scrolls and ofc people will start quiting if they can't exp.

• Like 2

2_zpsa0jzdqpx.jpg

For you how long can i clear my Karma, and how long can i clear all pk point in Floran Village, and what I droped when  people try to kill me??

I dont have care about Pk system is changed. Because I know GM and Admin have their view. However I am very tired about people who usually cry cry cry and cry into the river.. OMG! Can you enjoy the real situation and give ur view plz? 

In Lineage2, You'll have to die, whether you like or not.

Ehm I think the vote is over already. No idea if it is implemented or when it`ll be implemented but nothing really changes. I`ll use this chance to be happy and said I finally got PK-ed  in Cruma 3 days ago while i was AFK so i missed it ;/ but i saw the ppl going back - they made 1 run and then left so I`m curious why do people cry so much, you can relog, and normally you can move from cruma in 2-3 days. The party obviously goes online at pretty much the same time and once you`re past 46 you really wouldn`t care all that much. Haven`t met Jerry yet :/  and when i started I was hearing stories, legends about you. I missed the legend ;/
Lets see how the quest will be changed and when and if it can be abused we should report it as any other bug or irregularity. 

I saw a lot of parties protecting their spot and that`s normal - where all the Cruma PK cries for 10 people ? Good thing my vote in the poll was not based on that.

Ehm I think the vote is over already. No idea if it is implemented or when it`ll be implemented but nothing really changes. I`ll use this chance to be happy and said I finally got PK-ed  in Cruma 3 days ago while i was AFK so i missed it ;/ but i saw the ppl going back - they made 1 run and then left so I`m curious why do people cry so much, you can relog, and normally you can move from cruma in 2-3 days. The party obviously goes online at pretty much the same time and once you`re past 46 you really wouldn`t care all that much. Haven`t met Jerry yet :/  and when i started I was hearing stories, legends about you. I missed the legend ;/
Lets see how the quest will be changed and when and if it can be abused we should report it as any other bug or irregularity. 

I saw a lot of parties protecting their spot and that`s normal - where all the Cruma PK cries for 10 people ? Good thing my vote in the poll was not based on that.

​<3, 100% agree  ^^

And dont worry about me because i never kill/PK random people. However if u in war, you will see me in the future :P :P  !!!

Hello there, i'm reading again about people that getting PK in cruma (I quit from there, once I asked for guards and nobody cared). If you can clean karma that easily and PK also, there's no punishment for killing someone without reason and you're calling this a hardcore server? Get 150 pks and try to clean it mother****ers. You're killing lows cause they won't change PK scrolls as you like? People are wasting their time to get some exp. REMOVE PK SCROLLS AND THEN DO THE SAME IF YOU GOT BALLS. There's nothing hardcore on that, shame on people that PKing low lvls and asking back those noobish scrolls. Make the cleaning of karma harder and remove those scrolls and ofc people will start quiting if they can't exp.

​idiot we do this w/o need in PK scrolls. goddamn how stupid people can be...

screenshot_30.png

screenshot_30.png

​so why do you even care if they are removed?

• Like 2

screenshot_30.png

​bcuz i talk not about cruma.

screenshot_30.png

​bcuz i talk not about cruma.

​and about what? how scrolls make the game better? i think they ruin the taste of pk, However i agree that they dont change things very much. 

​and about what? how scrolls make the game better? i think they ruin the taste of pk, However i agree that they dont change things very much. 

​i think i can answer that also

the most pk's happens for the best possible farm spot.

So if u need to do a quest just to lower ur pk points u will have to do that quest over and over again every 30 min and all becomes nonsense because

1. otherwise sooner or later u wont be able to clear ur karma anymore because of the karma multiplier after every pk.

2. u wont gain exp anymore since u will allways have to leave the spot just to do this shitty quest

or 

3) maybe we use our brain and make them start the fight, or we use some bait, or we make our pk characters 

4) profit

​you believe they will start fighting against? 

or 

3) maybe we use our brain and make them start the fight, or we use some bait, or we make our pk characters 

4) profit

​Take out a no grade bow and stun shot them for 9 seconds till they die to mobs or get fed up and leave.

gg

• Like 2

Why you have to PK? There are others options that people gave you. If you want to PK you should keep the kills you did for no reason, not get a stupid scroll and clean it. That's how it should work. You want pk? get it, but you soe do quest lose exp cause the pet get it and randomly decrease it, next time you think twice before getting karma. Also about the stats you show us, if I give my cat a 50+ character to cruma, can kill people too. Dont start saying you can exp too it's problem etc. New people are getting in server too. iPKuPowa. 

or 

4) profit

​Take out a no grade bow and stun shot them for 9 seconds till they die to mobs or get fed up and leave.

gg

​get back to your 3x holy land my friend

Why you have to PK? There are others options that people gave you. If you want to PK you should keep the kills you did for no reason, not get a stupid scroll and clean it. That's how it should work. You want pk? get it, but you soe do quest lose exp cause the pet get it and randomly decrease it, next time you think twice before getting karma. Also about the stats you show us, if I give my cat a 50+ character to cruma, can kill people too. Dont start saying you can exp too it's problem etc. New people are getting in server too. iPKuPowa. 

​nah

can we add another option to the "what to do when protecting your spot list"? Like PK anyone you decide needs to be dead finish farming and then go make the quest all at once or the day after b4 you go farming. And for some strange reason you`re not leaving your spot at all.

JerrySM I`m not too sure but most probably I`ll see you at some point and again most probably I`ll die :D

or 

4) profit

gg

​get back to your 3x holy land my friend

​wat

or 

4) profit

​thats exactly why we dont need scrolls. It will train your brain while playing a lot more :D Pk scrolls make strongest players even more powerfull. They just pk, and clean it easy. It unbalance the game a little bit. So i dont see any cons of removing them. Only for dominant clans to make quest, and that in my opinion is good thing

or 

4) profit

​thats exactly why we dont need scrolls. It will train your brain while playing a lot more :D Pk scrolls make strongest players even more powerfull. They just pk, and clean it easy. It unbalance the game a little bit. So i dont see any cons of removing them. Only for dominant clans to make quest, and that in my opinion is good thing

​That was a little bit sarcastic, and pointed directly to those ppl, who thinks pk scroll are good solution. They are not. If you want pk ppl, good, but you need to think about your karma/pk points. Im quite happy with the vote results. 

• Like 1