Sign in to follow this  
Tatsu

1 - Feel the enemy / 2 - Down them

Can i ask---- why u have a pole Tatsumaki? isnt necesary pole mastery ( only on spoils/warsmith/warlords) to hit multiples targets ? O.o?

agreus_by_thegalliumdesigns-d89tes6.thum

Can i ask---- why u have a pole Tatsumaki? isnt necesary pole mastery ( only on spoils/warsmith/warlords) to hit multiples targets ? O.o?

​​He has pole because he is leveling in aoe parties.

Try to make friends with all server to become the hero hero hero the best hero ever!! Dont make cry into the river with a real dagger, real pvp...

Jerry - PVE player

btw, where is me :D

Archers always run, but y-day in bonus it was mix party ;)

​DeathSentence is mix party and this is the best.

​4 mobs maximum

Try to make friends with all server to become the hero hero hero the best hero ever!! Dont make cry into the river with a real dagger, real pvp...

Jerry - PVE player

In the next one dude, i'll try fo find some seconds for you :) but you have 30 boxes with you everytime, it don't make good videos. but i'll try :)

​4 mobs maximum

Jerry - PVE player

In the next one dude, i'll try fo find some seconds for you :) but you have 30 boxes with you everytime, it don't make good videos. but i'll try :)

​sound so hatred

Yes try with my 30 boxes if you can !! Because you are the best dagger ever. You can check your problem because you cant kill our boxes with 9 active ppl in your party.

BTW dont care about me cuz i am only PVE player  :ph34r: :ph34r::ph34r:

Yes try with my 30 boxes if you can !! Because you are the best dagger ever. You can check your problem because you cant kill our boxes with 9 active ppl in your party.

BTW dont care about me cuz i am only PVE player  :ph34r: :ph34r::ph34r:

A pve player i am not sure :) btw GG for the the wierd drake ninja stole today xD

​4 mobs maximum

Jerry - PVE player

​sound so hatred

??? >.<