SOiL

Mini PvP Video

Because u started it. 

I was checking a lot of videos and so on. From korea, from GK, from skelth. Dont know why but we die way too fast.

Their healers are able to out heal the damage done while our has no chance because everyone one shot or two shots other. And im not talking about different levels. Im talking about same levels. The videos were 50-60 level. 

Does someome noticed it?

Because u started it. 

I was checking a lot of videos and so on. From korea, from GK, from skelth. Dont know why but we die way too fast.

Their healers are able to out heal the damage done while our has no chance because everyone one shot or two shots other. And im not talking about different levels. Im talking about same levels. The videos were 50-60 level. 

Does someome noticed it?

​i noticed, everyone in the server seems squishy (idk if this word is correct xD ) , everone die in 2-3 skill, 4 in max, this rules also serve to tank too!

frist i thought that was a classic feature ... but now idk if it's ment to be this way

Maybe in the newest versions they nerfed or buffed some skills/stats, that's what worries me, how the staff here will know this type of thing? 

Because u started it. 

Does someome noticed it?

​i dunno which movies u saw but check two things plz:

1: their cp since castle owner getting 2k extra cp

2: Their buffs. With song of Vitality allot of classes reaching 4 or 5k hp

i can give you the solution .. stop do -15 con and after expect to stai alive more ;)

​i was about to say this xD lot of koreans and even some russians are playing with +con, theres a couple of videos from some necro party where they all play +con and with those castle buff scrolls and they are just basicly impossible to kill xD

is not only for necro, all mage classes can go +12 con atm, basicly without loosing anything, and with good gear they become quite tankish considering they are a mage. add to this the OEd armor giving more HP and vitality song, and there you go, no more 1 shot ppl xD

as for the buff scrolls from castle we will not have them here so at least that part is covered xD

is not only for necro, all mage classes can go +12 con atm, basicly without loosing anything, and with good gear they become quite tankish considering they are a mage. add to this the OEd armor giving more HP and vitality song, and there you go, no more 1 shot ppl xD

as for the buff scrolls from castle we will not have them here so at least that part is covered xD

​Cuz con giving no resist to stun in classic its only HP + weight boost. +wit is much more imba, ofc you dont need rush +12 if you reach Cap with +8wit so last one can be +con or int. In future updates WIT is not so imba stat so yea on korea now noon run full WIT..