Sign in to follow this  
DEADPOOLL

Changes & Improves DION

New server, old problems....

1. Can we have some auto-teleport or something else to fix the cancer of people that moving a char lv 1 to 20 in high spots luring/ trying picking up drops non-stop for HOURS? At least some limit since you cannot open more than 1 box... if you PK its WORST for you... chance to drop, adena to remove etc..

2. Move from pet... Already reported in TI many times, and wasnt not only me, this is so garbage and broken... same for cubics 5km range, also low lv cubics can land in high lvs...

3. Auto-teleport zone when a HIGH LEVEL go to an epic boss, and please dont do only on PVP-ZONE, have to be before, bcs when you join the area you will be flag..

4. Daily quests in weird places... same as happened in TI, new zones launched, daily quests added MONTHS LATER... Why cannot make daily quests at the general zones? 90% farm in AI/EV/ABG... I understand that its to move ppl to other zones etc but come on, nobody expect spoiler/solo players farm outlaw for example.. Could be harder than that places, would be nice have that goal also..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1. Agree 100%, teleport should not be possible to low chars in places like Abg, just like the restriction that happened on TI for Primeval Isle.
2. The range is the same as it always has been on any server, I don't think it's so broken tbh.
3. Why even flag if it's pvp zone, though I would rather it be either high lvl epics so we can use mains, OR at least only low chars allowed inside. The mix is retarded. If merge is future plan, these low chars will be useless anyway I guess.
4. You have to give randoms the motivation to do something if abg/loa are taken by cps. Some useless zones became farmable again thanks to that, not terrible.

Edited by Sensei

Summoners are garbage,please dont touch them. Thanks

3. Auto-teleport zone when a HIGH LEVEL go to an epic boss, and please dont do only on PVP-ZONE, have to be before, bcs when you join the area you will be flag..
Easy solution to this ,make epics 70

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

1. Agree 100%, teleport should not be possible to low chars in places like Abg, just like the restriction that happened on TI for Primeval Isle.
2. The range is the same as it always has been on any server, I don't think it's so broken tbh.
3. Why even flag if it's pvp zone, though I would rather it be either high lvl epics so we can use mains, OR at least only low chars allowed inside. The mix is retarded. If merge is future plan, these low chars will be useless anyway I guess.
4. You have to give randoms the motivation to do something if abg/loa are taken by cps. Some useless zones became farmable again thanks to that, not terrible.

I meant not delete the useless zone, but add new ones...
Thats what i said, only low levels inside.. agree to increasce level of epics but only LATER, after year or something like that... when i asked that in TI everyone called me insane.. now everyone wasted time and effort to make twinks and etc should take longer, soon like update in TI to increasce level from that epics..
Summoners arent strong yet, when magnus became will be, btw what i said was about the range..

8 hours ago, DEADPOOLL said:

I meant not delete the useless zone, but add new ones...
Thats what i said, only low levels inside.. agree to increasce level of epics but only LATER, after year or something like that... when i asked that in TI everyone called me insane.. now everyone wasted time and effort to make twinks and etc should take longer, soon like update in TI to increasce level from that epics..
Summoners arent strong yet, when magnus became will be, btw what i said was about the range..

We were talking about pvp zone and mixed parties/lvls, since day 1 we joined epics. But you didn't want to increase the lvl of them, since you were getting rekted hard in that time, so you could lose even AQ and you coming now after a month or two to repeat what we've said. 
Friendly advice, admins won't change and won't listen to us since they don't care. They won't even understand it's 1.5 at 2023 to add/remove things that can make the gameplay better for people playing on it even if they are not close to official. They believe it's similiar to official and that's it, let it be until we ragequit from lack of enthusiasm and getting bored hard all together.
As warlord main class, my only way to farm is to AOE. I can kill around 15 to 25 mobs at BS, do you know how many quests do I get from them? like 5 or 6, depends how many mobs I'll kill on the same time, they know about it, but it's fine. So for me to do the daily, I need to log a mage (again mages around) to finish it faster and your problem are the cubics which are fine, they won't change simple stuff not that.

Edited by SOiL
  • Haha 1

1. Is it even possible to do that here? I mean it looks like some special scripting needs to be done. That zones to teleport would require specific level? If not also interesting bit is that Characters from level 55 are starting to get Ranks like : Knight , Baron etc. Similar like with noblese was in c6. If not by level requirement  could it be done by rank? Like Knight and > ? Then nobody lower than lv 55 could teleport there and would need to run from town. 

Rest I do not see as a problem , never played on any server where cubics range would be limited. You see hostile target your cubic can fly to it and Damage/debuff it.  And BTW Epic Attraction Cubic is only one PROS that Temple Knight as a class has. Without it TK will be absolutely useless class.

14 hours ago, SOiL said:

We were talking about pvp zone and mixed parties/lvls, since day 1 we joined epics. But you didn't want to increase the lvl of them, since you were getting rekted hard in that time, so you could lose even AQ and you coming now after a month or two to repeat what we've said. 
Friendly advice, admins won't change and won't listen to us since they don't care. They won't even understand it's 1.5 at 2023 to add/remove things that can make the gameplay better for people playing on it even if they are not close to official. They believe it's similiar to official and that's it, let it be until we ragequit from lack of enthusiasm and getting bored hard all together.
As warlord main class, my only way to farm is to AOE. I can kill around 15 to 25 mobs at BS, do you know how many quests do I get from them? like 5 or 6, depends how many mobs I'll kill on the same time, they know about it, but it's fine. So for me to do the daily, I need to log a mage (again mages around) to finish it faster and your problem are the cubics which are fine, they won't change simple stuff not that.

I know that bug from AOE mobs, already reported in TI, but they said was from official files kekw..
Getting rekted hard its too much come on, 3 month servers, took 2 AQ bcs you always have more ppl, dont be delusional, anyway good job with that, i just mean, or make it properly LOW LEVEL or HIGH LEVEL, mix its shit. Btw as said, a lot of effort to make twinks and etc, now its not the time to increasce level.... 

12 hours ago, Narmontas said:

1. Is it even possible to do that here? I mean it looks like some special scripting needs to be done. That zones to teleport would require specific level? If not also interesting bit is that Characters from level 55 are starting to get Ranks like : Knight , Baron etc. Similar like with noblese was in c6. If not by level requirement  could it be done by rank? Like Knight and > ? Then nobody lower than lv 55 could teleport there and would need to run from town. 

Rest I do not see as a problem , never played on any server where cubics range would be limited. You see hostile target your cubic can fly to it and Damage/debuff it.  And BTW Epic Attraction Cubic is only one PROS that Temple Knight as a class has. Without it TK will be absolutely useless class.

Yes its possible, they can.
Koll told me that ABG its too big to make that protection and etc, btw if they put just at the teleport already would solve this problem... Retardads come non stop from aden and teleport, btw if they want to come walking from aden for do that shit.. ok let they.. they put some effort on that also.

4 minutes ago, DEADPOOLL said:

I know that bug from AOE mobs, already reported in TI, but they said was from official files kekw..
Getting rekted hard its too much come on, 3 month servers, took 2 AQ bcs you always have more ppl, dont be delusional, anyway good job with that, i just mean, or make it properly LOW LEVEL or HIGH LEVEL, mix its shit. Btw as said, a lot of effort to make twinks and etc, now its not the time to increasce level.... 

well we made aq chars more recently than you so in theory it should hurt us more, yet we suggest this change. Anyway Trashnali made aq chars so you shouldnt be too sad