Battousai

The Future of the Server

I believe it's no mystery to anyone who's been playing since the beginning of the server that item drops are messed up. Even before the updates on the previous server (Talking Island), we didn't see such difficulty in obtaining the most important items in the game (such as grade B weapon parts, tablets and full drops). However, it seems that the administration has been ignoring the players' appeals, with the justification that there were supposedly previous complaints that the drops were excessive.

Nevertheless, the statistic speaks for itself, with countless players, CPs and even clans leaving the server due to the difficulty in obtaining items, and consequently in advancing in the game with the movement of the economy (PLAYERS WANT TO SEE THEIR CHARACTER/ECONOMY ADVANCE). Yesterday, for example, I stayed with my CP for 3 hours on the 12th floor of TOI, and we didn't even get one single tablet. Several other reports from players are in the same direction.

It should also be seen that the example, despite mentioning the TOI tablets, is not limited to this item, with several moments in the game that we identified the extreme difficulty in obtaining higher value items, such as, for example, not having a drop even after weeks on end farming in ABG or LOA. That said, I register our indignation with the current state of the server, due to the absence of events that make life easier for new players, as well as the implementation or improvement of locations, drops and skills to maintain the player base.

The growing drop in players speaks for itself.

I hope that these issues are resolved as soon as possible, so that we still have a viable server to play on until the end of the European summer.

Att, Setzer/Battousai

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I drop it here, in the end there wasnt any shadow fix. Problem was spotted very early but no fks were given.

Check dates - February 😭

https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/81151-armorweapon-partsfull-drop-chance-bug/

Event is another topic. It became meme already, similar like "2.0 soon".

Now we can say we will have summer event in winter to remind us nostalgia of summer 🏝️🏝️🌞🌞🌞

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 2

Club is the best Lineage 2 classic server so far, but it does not mean that this server will survive.

It is not news to anyone that the server is not having new players and that more than 80% of the CPs have already left the server (the few ones that are still playing here are planing to leave too). Many of them will not come back as they will settle on other servers.

The reason for this is also not new, as everyone knows about the problems with drops and the lack of events.

But what is not possible to understand is why, in the face of the emptying of the server, the administration/staff is so passive and quiet.

Why not put on events to always leave players with something new to do? Why don't you buff the bosses XP/SP? Why don't you fix some of the drops? Why don't you listen to players?
Dion was hyped because of the good job done on Talking Island server. If it continues like this I don't think Lineage 2 players will be so excited again about the future of the club.

I hope the staff wake up and do someting fast.

• Like 2

At the begining of the server drops were "kinda" ok ,we were getting drops in DV and so on,but since sjeks party reported Enchanted valley is dropping way too many full drops,smth went competly wrong . Farming ABG top spots for hours and hours and seeing only avadon,zubei boots in 4h farm? NO WAY!
First days of LOA was also not bad,in 2 or 3 days we were getting parts,even full drops and then again shadow nerf of this location for no reason(Admins will never admit it.).Or remaking LOA 10 times in 1 month while it was OK.
Begining of TOI tablet drop rate was low but still farmable for 3rd skill book. Week or two have passed and TOI recieved shadow nerf.
Problem is that Admins wont even admit they changed something.
Simple patch notes of fixes would be appreciated.
I feel like Admins just abandoned us. Only who is giving us some hope is Koll but thats about it.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Battousai said:

I believe it's no mystery to anyone who's been playing since the beginning of the server that item drops are messed up. Even before the updates on the previous server (Talking Island), we didn't see such difficulty in obtaining the most important items in the game (such as grade B weapon parts, tablets and full drops). However, it seems that the administration has been ignoring the players' appeals, with the justification that there were supposedly previous complaints that the drops were excessive.

Nevertheless, the statistic speaks for itself, with countless players, CPs and even clans leaving the server due to the difficulty in obtaining items, and consequently in advancing in the game with the movement of the economy (PLAYERS WANT TO SEE THEIR CHARACTER/ECONOMY ADVANCE). Yesterday, for example, I stayed with my CP for 3 hours on the 12th floor of TOI, and we didn't even get one single tablet. Several other reports from players are in the same direction.

It should also be seen that the example, despite mentioning the TOI tablets, is not limited to this item, with several moments in the game that we identified the extreme difficulty in obtaining higher value items, such as, for example, not having a drop even after weeks on end farming in ABG or LOA. That said, I register our indignation with the current state of the server, due to the absence of events that make life easier for new players, as well as the implementation or improvement of locations, drops and skills to maintain the player base.

The growing drop in players speaks for itself.

I hope that these issues are resolved as soon as possible, so that we still have a viable server to play on until the end of the European summer.

Att, Setzer/Battousai

1) 1-2 - dropped 1 tablet more than should.
2) 8-9 - dropped 7 tablets more than should.
3) 15-16 - dropped 1 tablet more than should.
4) 22-23 - dropped exact amount of tablets that should.

This is the test we made during July about Tablets drop. 1-2 = dates ( 01/07-02/07 ) we checked every weekend. Collected information:
Amount of dropped tablets.
Amount of killed mobs per type that can drop tablet.

About event, we are working on PVP part for existing event, unfortunatly to make mass teleport to many random locations lead to issues and scripter had to rewrite this part 4 times, currently we are in test period. I understand that it's taking too long. But unless during tests we find any big flaw in this system - we are already commited to make it. We could have made easy event in 2 weeks, but we heard our players that they are uninspaering and want to make it more interesting. We also have in plans to make automatical mini events ( system to start them was also written by scripter to start this event ). We also rewrote rewards for Dion event which will include better rewards and special one for lower level players.

Event is not finished, but we are currently testing all the systems ( system that start event, system that teleport people in, system that teleport people out, system that ends event ) and hoping to install it as soon as we can and then continue our work on Baium part for Dion and next update for TI.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Koll said:

People simply dont want to( or even cant spend hours and hours to get 1 or 2 tablets per prime,server is in state where we simply cant afford it)

• Like 1

Imagine expending 3-4 hours to hopefully get one tablet to share it with 9 players. Thats Just nonsense.

I hope that some changes Will be made soon or the server Will see Just chinese and koreans enjoying the big event.

We had like 12 active cps on Brazilian prime, now its 2 with 4 players each. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Setzer said:

Imagine expending 3-4 hours to hopefully get one tablet to share it with 9 players. Thats Just nonsense.

I hope that some changes Will be made soon or the server Will see Just chinese and koreans enjoying the big event.

We had like 12 active cps on Brazilian prime, now its 2 with 4 players each. 

Imagine expending 3-4 hours to hopefully get one tablet to share it with 9 players... when you need 31 tablets for 1 skill and each player need 2-4 skills.

21 minutes ago, DemiLovato said:

People simply dont want to( or even cant spend hours and hours to get 1 or 2 tablets per prime,server is in state where we simply cant afford it)

@KollAs DemiLovato said, people does not want to get ZERO exp and spend 3-4 hours do MAYBE get 1 tablet. If the server was full of players with pvp or other interesting thing to do, ok, but thas not the case. The server is boring at this momment and the few players that are playing are just playing because they HOPE that someting good is comming. HOPE!

I believe you are not taking this critical situation as seriously as you should be.

Edited by vaws
  • Like 1

I think the tablet farm wouldn't be as bad if the mobs actually gave decent xp/drops. But at the current state if you go and farm 3-5 hours in a day for tablets and don't get a single one you just feel like you completely wasted a whole day and nobody wants to do that for days on end (I think only Ragnar has the guts and fortitude for this). It shouldn't be this hard to get tablets when you already removed the ones you get for completing third class quest. Like how do you expect people to want to fight for these spots just so they can torture themselves for the next 5 hours trying to get tablets and basically no xp. As Battousai said it's very important for people to feel like they are making progress when they play the game. A quick suggestion would be something like making mobs drop tablet fragments that you can turn in for full tablets with X amount so even if you have terrible luck for getting full drops you still feel like you're making some progress.

Edited by Zace
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Koll said:

This is the test we made during July about Tablets drop. 1-2 = dates ( 01/07-02/07 ) we checked every weekend. Collected information:
Amount of dropped tablets.
Amount of killed mobs per type that can drop tablet.

About event, we are working on PVP part for existing event, unfortunatly to make mass teleport to many random locations lead to issues and scripter had to rewrite this part 4 times, currently we are in test period. I understand that it's taking too long. But unless during tests we find any big flaw in this system - we are already commited to make it. We could have made easy event in 2 weeks, but we heard our players that they are uninspaering and want to make it more interesting. We also have in plans to make automatical mini events ( system to start them was also written by scripter to start this event ). We also rewrote rewards for Dion event which will include better rewards and special one for lower level players.

Event is not finished, but we are currently testing all the systems ( system that start event, system that teleport people in, system that teleport people out, system that ends event ) and hoping to install it as soon as we can and then continue our work on Baium part for Dion and next update for TI.

just make a 9v9 tournament pls

Club should do seasonable servers, this will cure this pain.

Long stable servers are gone, players jump from server to server just to have some emotion for 1-2 months and then quit for the next.

The only parties than joined Dion, were the ones what played T.I in the past, even since the beggining was SoiL vs sjeks, no new sides just the same people playing opposite sides.

At this point i doubt this server will have a bump in population, they didnt make it in T.I and i think it will not work here, again there are so many "seasonable" servers that bring much more fun than this "long stable server"

You heared your player base and make a new server, now is dead before the year and a future merge between the two seems imposible due the gear gap.

Think about it and for the people who still play here, best of luck.

On 8/8/2023 at 5:47 PM, Koll said:

We also have in plans to make automatical mini events ( system to start them was also written by scripter to start this event ). We also rewrote rewards for Dion event which will include better rewards and special one for lower level players

This is a good to hear note. We do badly need variety however small or large. Ideally a mix of small and large.

Actually not undertsand why complain on tablet?
This is hard core calssic x3 not x10 why you wonder about drop.

Regarding the online, where club always were like this, not big but stable online. I would say if high lvl player where taking care of low lvl players, taking them to Cp, nurish them, help them to exp, they would have much more players on this lvls so they woudnt be so "boring". But they do not care even to fact that all rbs 40-65 that can help this low lvl exp faster are farmed by china twinks (1/2 persons maximum).

So the players create their own problem nothing to blame administration here.

The only I can add, that even would be really great, however I would recommend make this even focused on players 20-65lvl since they are new players that can boost online for "old"

Edited by Dancerok
  • Like 1