Sign in to follow this  
Lin

+10 Homu, +6 Drake

Someone help this noob embed on this forum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r0KmwO_i70

I've got a theory that 1.3 and 1.5 will never happen on this server. Eventually, we'll all resort to entertaining ourselves by overenchanting anything we get our hands on--even no grade! Meanwhile, the staff will continue to rake in the ca$h money through donations and the auction house which all tie back into--you guessed it, overenchanting!

:P

• Like 1

Someone help this noob embed on this forum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r0KmwO_i70

I've got a theory that 1.3 and 1.5 will never happen on this server. Eventually, we'll all resort to entertaining ourselves by overenchanting anything we get our hands on--even no grade! Meanwhile, the staff will continue to rake in the ca$h money through donations and the auction house which all tie back into--you guessed it, overenchanting!

​where is your "1.3 will never happen" bs now? :D

​where is your "1.3 will never happen" bs now? :D

​I'm all about that reverse psychology. Now, LoA update will never, ever, EVER.. happen. Soon.

• Like 1

Not making new post. There was +15 emi bow today for like 20min before owner didnt bought next echant.
Remembering iPKu +15 to +16 fail, and this guy +15 to +16 fail i wonder if +16 is even working here :P would be funny if not and those guys crush their weapons for nothing.
And if weapon got alrdy max enchant what happens then if we want to add next enchant? It block enchanting, says 'not suitable terms' or u can + this max enchant even if u know 100% it wont work? o.O

Not making new post. There was +15 emi bow today for like 20min before owner didnt bought next echant.
Remembering iPKu +15 to +16 fail, and this guy +15 to +16 fail i wonder if +16 is even working here :P would be funny if not and those guys crush their weapons for nothing.
And if weapon got alrdy max enchant what happens then if we want to add next enchant? It block enchanting, says 'not suitable terms' or u can + this max enchant even if u know 100% it wont work? o.O

​salaras is right

ipku had a +16

​I entanted two bops on test server to 19/17 on 1st try.

so maybe we dont have max enchant. Kinda scary, imho should be. Btw, tell me the ID for any enchant, coz i cant find them in the net :P