Sign in to follow this  
hacksoldier666

LA MISMA VERDAD DEL SERVIDOR

gente lo que queremos es q la gente sepa la verdad de todo lo que ha sucedido en el servidor por errores y corrupcion del gm lo unico que se puede hacer para que la gente vuelva a entrar a este servidor es reabrirlo. veanlo con sus propios ojos. esto es la verdad de todo!

Sr... GM ESPERO Q SE MUESTRE O IREMOS MAS PROFUNDO PARA HACER LO POSIBLE PARA QUE ESTO SE TERMINE.... 

Atte...... HackSoldiEr

Dear friends!

As we said earlier - we have nothing to hide. In this message that was originally in the pre-moderation (function has been activated against spammers with ads of other servers) was opened for public access.

We are ready to answer for each of the screenshots in this topic.

In this post a lot of screenshots are about the auction. We have already told how the auction system works and if some of you don't know how it works or wasn't reading our previous post, here it is with all detailed info:

Next we see a screenshot showing the name of the server, the rates and chronicles (which are being used to display the items in the inventory of the character on your account). Why Interlude or C4? Since they all has items that exists in classic, as well as there is no system specially for classic and it's not worth to build one - the chronicle with all needed items existance were chosen.

Why in the same screenshot it says that online is "fake"? There are 2 output options. From the server or not (ie fake). Since we are not displaying server online, and we have simply inscribe Online / Offline - information is taken from a different location.

Screenshot for donate. The most interesting screenshot. As many of you are thinking that this is all that the Administration has received for the server is running. But it's not even close to the case, as you might forget or not consider that:

1) Each payment system has its own fee (taxes for payments). It ranges from 17% to 25% depending on the system used. So from 50,000, you can easily take 10,000 paid in taxes.

2) The server could not be started if Draqula and Manton wouldn't invest their own money for the server hardware on which you could test errors during the long period of time. As well as advertising campaign valued at 10,000 for a server start PR. Total remaining after tax of the first paragraph and after removal of another 12,000 returned to the investor + Draqula and Manton.

3) The server could not work without the server hardware, without the salaries of all its employees (plus the attraction of man for the antibot protection software and party bug fixes), without any additional advertising campaigns (only some of them were announsed on the forum), which are made by waves, but which never stopped running. That is, in the last 5 months (there I mean the time since we joined the team), the sum of all costs for equipment, advertising and employees approximately 15,000. Total 50 - 10 (taxes) - 10 (refund to the investor, etc.) - 15 (during the time of the server) = 15.

4) Payments for the auction. As you can see in the screenshots. You sold items worth about 8.000-9.000. We, in turn, as promised pay you 50% of this amount by your request. That is 15,000 - 4,300 (approximate amount). Total 8,700 for 4 months of server's work (approximate amount). Always when there is income, there are costs.

Moving to the next. Panel to issue items. Why do we need it? Some you or your friends faced the situation when something was stolen, or you were trying to trade the item and it suddenly disappeared. Our support members are always ready to help you and return your item. That's what this function needed for. It would be wrong if lost items would be passed through the game trade. We would have had a bunch of screenshots from some players like "supports are sponsoring our enemies" etc - even though it was about to simply return what was lost.

Next is a screenshot of tickets system. Waiting (4) - it shows that at the time there were only 4 not processed by our support members tickets. 621 has been answered, but has not been closed, either because the user does not answer or the problem is not solved until the end. And 782 is completely solved.

Accrual log shows removal of funds from Master account for different services. All values ​​are with "minus" in the beginning, which shows that they have been removed.

Then with some reason they are showing the inventory of other characters. Yes, we can watch your inventory. It is necessary to understand who stole the item, or if you write that you have lost it, we first check whether it's really gone, or you're just trying to hide it, to get a refund.

Last screen error. Unfortunately we don't know what these "people" have tried to do, since we have never faced such error.

I would like to sum up:
1) System of protection against such incidents was improved and this will not happen again.
2) All the actions that have been made by these users were eliminated and didn't affect the server.
3) We are ready to answer any question on these screenshots.
4) In order to not confuse newcomers with this post - it will be removed as soon as you get answers to all the questions that interest you. Again, not what we want to hide something, but for all beginners as well as you to feel safe.

• Like 4

i never saw better situation to use this image then this one.

wql75t.jpg

​LOL!

back on topic. i dont even know whats the point of coming with this prints trying to mess around after all of this have been explained already.

anyway, stupid move from them and i cant even say it was a nice try because it was not.

as for the admin team, once again, good job.

its amazing how this ppl got something that most of the players dont, they had the oportunity to pretend they didnt broke any rules and just play their game. but the first thing they do when that opurtunity is given is try to fuk up again :)

Was following this situation but was kinda silent, was curious and intrested of its finale. 

But can't hold myself anymore.

LOL guys, hacksoldier and another bunch of retards in your "crew". You failed. Tho i guess you was born a fail and will die a fail.

srv admins got u once, twice and now you are acting as a pissed kid which got his candy stolen.

Yeah, so important info you shared. Only today we, srv players, realised that admins can add items in game. I was shocked!!!!! :D

Not like admins can do it just through the game. Same as check inventory and many many many other stuff.

You, hacksoldier, not hacksoldier, but braindamagedsoldier, who was thinking is opening TOP secret stuff xD

I hope i didn't offended you that much, afraid you will hack my account and drop my C items in giran or will post the list of my friends in public xD

Fail, Fail, Fail. Made not just my day, but the week i guess

San0, since you are around, tell me, that profit of just few k eur per month devided by 5 ppl (if im correct u, manton, draqla, koll and kse) is enough of motivation to run the server with this degrading day by day community? xD (pls ppl dont be offended, talking not about all of you, but its not a secret community becoming more and more trashy every day)

At first i was really impressed by number on the screen, but after reading Kolls answer and thinking about it, its really few income. i wouldnt be able to do it for such profits xD

San0, since you are around, tell me, that profit of just few k eur per month devided by 5 ppl (if im correct u, manton, draqla, koll and kse) is enough of motivation to run the server with this degrading day by day community? xD (pls ppl dont be offended, talking not about all of you, but its not a secret community becoming more and more trashy every day)

At first i was really impressed by number on the screen, but after reading Kolls answer and thinking about it, its really few income. i wouldnt be able to do it for such profits xD

​as i said to some ppl who talked about this with me on skype, for me is not all about the money, i do a job that i like and i manage to get a bit of money out of it, so its all good for me and i still put on it all the time i can and all the effort it deserves. i believe i talk for the rest of the team also when i say this.

we knew from the beginning the project we wanted this server to be wouldn't be absurdly profitable money wise, but it would be worth it and decent and a nice fruit coming from a tree cultivated and grown up in a nice looking garden taken care by hard working gardeners. (damn i's such a poet).

if all we were thinking about would be money we would go and open a high five server where we wouldnt have to work a 5th part of what we work here and put up a donation shop with all the stuff servers run now a days and all weird services, milk it for 2 months and go on vacations to Hawai. (like most of the servers work now a days).

about the community, its true that day by day the l2 community as a whole is becoming less at is was before, less respectful etc but you know, after years of dealing with this and all this problms, we take the problms, learn from them, avoid them in future and then forget about them and keep only the good memories. and there are a lot of them, not only from this project, but from lineage 2 in general.

There are still good people on our community and on l2 in general and those are the ones we focus on to keep going and give them all they deserve and a decent place to enjoy their stay and have fun on.

• Like 2

My resume.

These retards tried to f*ck up the server, gave gms work to clean the mess after them, made me pretty much stop playing for 1 day till my clanmates chars were on fix and cleanup.

Then these retards  tried to f*ck the server again. And, no surprise for me, failed again.

Now they came here with some as they think compromising shit to try to f*ck the server again. And sucking balls again. 

What would i say? Get all these screens, put them up in your ass and gtfo. You don't deserve a single minute of player's attention.

​as i said to some ppl who talked about this with me on skype, for me is not all about the money, i do a job that i like and i manage to get a bit of money out of it, so its all good for me and i still put on it all the time i can and all the effort it deserves. i believe i talk for the rest of the team also when i say this.

we knew from the beginning the project we wanted this server to be wouldn't be absurdly profitable money wise, but it would be worth it and decent and a nice fruit coming from a tree cultivated and grown up in a nice looking garden taken care by hard working gardeners. (damn i's such a poet).

if all we were thinking about would be money we would go and open a high five server where we wouldnt have to work a 5th part of what we work here and put up a donation shop with all the stuff servers run now a days and all weird services, milk it for 2 months and go on vacations to Hawai. (like most of the servers work now a days).

about the community, its true that day by day the l2 community as a whole is becoming less at is was before, less respectful etc but you know, after years of dealing with this and all this problms, we take the problms, learn from them, avoid them in future and then forget about them and keep only the good memories. and there are a lot of them, not only from this project, but from lineage 2 in general.

There are still good people on our community and on l2 in general and those are the ones we focus on to keep going and give them all they deserve and a decent place to enjoy their stay and have fun on.

Who wins employer of the month?

It's ​San0 Goodman. ssLJCfvi6eQ.jpgssLJCfvi6eQ.jpgssLJCfvi6eQ.jpg

Couldn`t care less tbh. Still can`t fully agree on the money explanation but this is one of the few servers that even give one so ... meh. We`ll see if we`ll ge the update on the 7th.
Glad that someone posted the screens here i was being flooded with pms with download links and offers to get a great file, still working(and i`m assuming ofc 100% "safe") via FB - somehow i`m not impressed. 

Okay guys - you managed to fool someone from the team or get him to help you. It`s over and done - do you see anyone even commenting about the Giran Incident ? No ? The team did a great job (at least as far as i know) and everyone are happy on most servers this was going to lead to a rollback and if the last backup was the friday 7 days ago - GG - lot of ppl were going to leave - i was trying to hit 40 from 39 and died 8 or 9 timest at the time (i`m good :D  - but no drops) so getting back to 39 and no quest done was going to make me stop. Even if it was the right thing to do - but it did not happen.

I still want more information about the update but i think this topic is closed and done - no need to leave any future topics open tbh. This one included but let ppl share their thoughts.

so theyre are macri clan, sad, i used to think theyre were just buying adena from adena sellers

btw, man, too many words and many texts up there, i quitttttttttttttttttttttttt

These macri wanted drama, discussion, but got tons of laugh in their faces and now can enjoy it while we will say Good Bye!

Te lo digo en español así me entendes: jajajajajjaa payaso!! Salí a ponerla, conseguite una mina que lo necesitas ajaja. Sos un virgo sin vida!! Jajaja hacker de papel ajjajaja La mierda, cada taradito que se ve V de venganza y se pone a mirar videitos de "anonymous" en youtube se cree un hacker ahora ajajajjaa, como estamos eh???

Raja de acá virgo, esto es un proyecto serio, con un staff serio y playera serios. Pasa que tenes mucha arena en la argolla porque no es un server ofi y porque mientras es "ofi" asesina al l2, aca la gente no baja. Mientras los del ofi son la mitad boteros, la otra eBay addicts y solo poquititos juegan como se debe, acá somos todos legales, acá todos jugamos con la posta, porque los que estaban boteando fueron baneados. Y los que no aun, les quedan los días contados.

Bye bye lammer virgo, conseguite una mina y una vida... A ver si se te pasa la estupidez