Sign in to follow this  
datplays

Lets discuss: Adena rate

So, after update community of L2Classic realized that rates of 1.5 patch re too high, what could occur in destability of server market, or be just unfair vs players that spend alot of time making their first C grade sets, and now u could just simply go and drop it.
As voting pool shows us, it ill propably gonna be changed back to x1 drop/spoil, what most of players agreed.

But what about adena droprate? Dear admins said it ill stay x2

But i'm not sure about is it good idea, lets just check DV 1st spots... within short amount of time we collect 200k adena in pt ~400 adena per mob in full party.

The market looks good with prices atm, if more adena ill occur on server it ill change prices alot.
Everything with adena x1 from 1.0 patch was fine, from start of the server we managed to gear ourselves, and grow the server, why to change it?

• Like 1

+1 Adena rate is kinda High

Im lvl 21-22, farming outside Gludin with mobs around my lvl and i got 4,5k every 10%  (adena drop 300-500)

Agree. Adena rate need to reduce. 

For ex: Im 36 lvl CurumaTower full AOE pt in about 1h 100k. Wow.  Need to reduce.

​100k adena? call the cops!

After 40 hours of farming you can finally afford one spellbook!

WOW op pls nerf gms

• Like 2

Agree. Adena rate need to reduce. 

For ex: Im 36 lvl CurumaTower full AOE pt in about 1h 100k. Wow.  Need to reduce.

​100k adena? call the cops!

After 40 hours of farming you can finally afford one spellbook!

WOW op pls nerf gms

​you really miserable, find a team yourself and go farmming in DV to see the result, adena x3 is too high, but ok, i can live with that, at least from now players wont ever have to worry about bss/ss or cursed bone

but that rate drop ? dude, i got 7 EAC and 1 EWB in just 1 hour !!! get it now ? you fking selfish moron ?

First the Drop/spoil rate was to high for some players now the Adena rate i think the exp is to high so what lets go back to 1.0? But mind that from now on all recipes after C are just 60% if its realy 1.5 and than think again if an higher rate of spoil or adena is too much.

First the Drop/spoil rate was to high for some players now the Adena rate i think the exp is to high so what lets go back to 1.0? But mind that from now on all recipes after C are just 60% if its realy 1.5 and than think again if an higher rate of spoil or adena is too much.

​1.3 and 1.5 is not about exp rate or drop rate, those 2 new maps, alligator island and enchanted valley are much easier for leveling than cruma and dragon valley

now drop and spoil rate back to x1, we should apperciate for that, x3 adena is pretty for newcomer and low level but idk how long can our economy will stand

to all free players out there: consider to donate for first few months, i wish you best luck, have fun

ребят монстры стали сильнее !!!!! адена, падение вещей, ресурсов стало больше все здесь по балансу. тут спорить нечего, либо вернуть мобов и адену в тоже значение какое было либо нечего не трогать . Не нужно устраивать голимую фришку из сервера сделанного по оффу.

• Like 1

@ qioc01 

u missunderstood my post, its to think about why the changes in the original patch was made. 

For the donations i have to say everyone who does a online f2p titel or projekt has to know what this means if ur not inform urself about players and donations in a way who pays and who not than just sry. In my job i had to do such decisions every day when we work on a gameprojekt and monetarisation for it. There are a few basics u allways have to mind and just one simple example is the 1% rule so try to force players to donate will not work. 

But anyway i love this server like it as it is atm and will stay here cause L2 was my first mmo in 2004 and i love it since this time :)

And why people write Ru in an int forum^^?

• Like 1

@ qioc01 

u missunderstood my post, its to think about why the changes in the original patch was made. 

For the donations i have to say everyone who does a online f2p titel or projekt has to know what this means if ur not inform urself about players and donations in a way who pays and who not than just sry. In my job i had to do such decisions every day when we work on a gameprojekt and monetarisation for it. There are a few basics u allways have to mind and just one simple example is the 1% rule so try to force players to donate will not work. 

But anyway i love this server like it as it is atm and will stay here cause L2 was my first mmo in 2004 and i love it since this time :)

​Cause some of them don't know eng lang ;D May be we need to make some moderator for russian audition ;D

@ qioc01 

​i posted this in the vote thread, and i am now will tell you, last night becoz our lazy main DD didnt update the game before so we had to wait almost 2 hours for him to finish his update process, so we started late, its about 10:00 PM, we just want to go for a few rounds then get to bed, we finished our farmming day in next 1 and a half hour, guess what we got ?

7 EAC, 1 EWB, 1 zubel breastplate, 1 ring of seal, tons of mats, 1 akame's plated gaiter

we all agree that was not good, so i run staight to koll on skype and beg him to fix it, i mean it, i litterally beg him to fix before its too late, and thank god, thanks to our players, they did restart sv and fix to x1

you have to be there to understand the situation which we had, its urgent, it had to be done right away

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, NWD said:

Yesterday was server restart. Before restart like 80% of mobs killed were dropping mats/key drops in ev. After rr it went to like 25%.

So i would like to ask what was made in that restart - was drop rates before rr even bigger than x3? Because before rr, it was clearly too big drop - i get 5 valhala blades in like 40 min and after rr - it was normal drop, i got like 1 in few hours.  

If it is x3 now, i would vote for x3 - the drop rate before rr, made me vote for x1 

P.S. Some other people noticed the change in drop/spoil rates after rr, so its not just me.

​>>>Okay  I think this is important <<<<

San0/ Koll we need answers to this.

Was the rate higher than x3 ?

ребят монстры стали сильнее !!!!! адена, падение вещей, ресурсов стало больше все здесь по балансу. тут спорить нечего, либо вернуть мобов и адену в тоже значение какое было либо нечего не трогать . Не нужно устраивать голимую фришку из сервера сделанного по оффу.

​Mobs is not become harder.

Yesterday was server restart. Before restart like 80% of mobs killed were dropping mats/key drops in ev. After rr it went to like 25%.

So i would like to ask what was made in that restart - was drop rates before rr even bigger than x3? Because before rr, it was clearly too big drop - i get 5 valhala blades in like 40 min and after rr - it was normal drop, i got like 1 in few hours.  

If it is x3 now, i would vote for x3 - the drop rate before rr, made me vote for x1 

P.S. Some other people noticed the change in drop/spoil rates after rr, so its not just me.

​>>>Okay  I think this is important <<<<

San0/ Koll we need answers to this.

Was the rate higher than x3 ?

​After restart at 20:30 rates was changed to x1. So right now rates same as after restart in 20:30 and will be same because of community choose.

2nd post here.

Edited by Koll

Just some more compare:

This is official Interlude ( I know that we are not Interlude ) drop of Dark Lord mob:

This is Official Classic 1.5 drop from mob Dark Lord:

Weapon x100 from Interlude ( with our x3 rate = x300 )

Blades ~x26 from Interlude ( with our x3 rate = x78 )

Chance for resources around x2 and amount around x5 ( I know that there are no same resources ). 

Что тут голову ломать. Все очевидно из Ваших картинок. Интерлюд потому и бросили люди, надоело. Не все же тут корейцы :)

Если это подается как ностальгия то, она будет у тех, кто постарше и у них нет столько времени, сколько у детей и подростков что бы днями и ночами сидеть у монитора как зомби :)

Чем чаще у человека возникает ощущение что он попусту ( бесплодно) тратит здесь свое время, тем больше вероятность найти замену этому времяпрепровождению.

Находите альтернативу, компромисс какой-то. Что бы не обидеть одних и других...

Guys really wake up... This server should be classic x3, yesterday you started a poll to make item drop 1x (wtf?) and now you're saying the adena drop should be 1x also? How is this server 3x then... I almost lost a passion to play here when I couldn't even afford to use spiritshots (not blessed) and now, after the update I was happy to see I'm finally profiting from farming, even with blesseds and I might be able to buy C grade soon after 40...
+ if you weren't jews, you would start farming with ss / blesseds thanks to the higher adena drop and the economics wouldn't be ruined at all... 
Reduce adena drop and I'm done with this server, really... If you want it to be 1x, okay, but then give me multibox so I can at least get myself buffed when I can't afford ss/sps.

Guys really wake up... This server should be classic x3, yesterday you started a poll to make item drop 1x (wtf?) and now you're saying the adena drop should be 1x also? How is this server 3x then... I almost lost a passion to play here when I couldn't even afford to use spiritshots (not blessed) and now, after the update I was happy to see I'm finally profiting from farming, even with blesseds and I might be able to buy C grade soon after 40...
+ if you weren't jews, you would start farming with ss / blesseds thanks to the higher adena drop and the economics wouldn't be ruined at all... 
Reduce adena drop and I'm done with this server, really... If you want it to be 1x, okay, but then give me multibox so I can at least get myself buffed when I can't afford ss/sps.

​Exp/SP rate x3.

Then after 40 level you will drop around 4-5 items C grade. Each player will have around 10+ items C grade from drop.

Edited by Koll

​Exp/SP rate x3.

Then after 40 level you will drop around 4-5 items C grade. Each player will have around 10+ items C grade from drop.

​As I already said... 3x means 3x exp, sp, adena (for balance between lvling and getting items)

Item drop 1x? ok I can get over that. But if you change the adena rate to 1x too, then bye bye. I came to play here because the server description says classic X3...

​Exp/SP rate x3.

​As I already said... 3x means 3x exp, sp, adena (for balance between lvling and getting items)

Item drop 1x? ok I can get over that. But if you change the adena rate to 1x too, then bye bye. I came to play here because the server description says classic X3...

​Adena is x2.