Sign in to follow this  
hurricaneQC

Rate/Pk scrool

Topic doesn't make any sense. We already announce that Quest will be made. We already announced that it will be made only after 1.3 update. We already announced that PK scroll from Judge will be removed and will stop working.

First thing .... WHY THESE PK SCROOL WORK YET ? 

second thing  all voted  for 3x   and other 1x  for drop /spoil  rate   ofc rate of drop was to high  but you make this vote   and close into the same day   soo

I ask plsss  remake another vote       doesn't make any sense.   

why just dont put  x2 ?? so all stop complain      and not more war about it

i confess   drop was realy to high  but ...  now for spoil   its totaly  nerf 

is it possible to reopen a vote and wait like 4-5 day maybe ? not close it a decide into couple hours  

• Like 4

Scrolls will be removed and quest for Sin Eater will be implemented in time, there re important things to fix after update.

Drop/spoil rate was voted within 18h since vote poll was created, the topic was open for comments since next restart when rates was impelemented following win pool, then the topic got closed, coz voting was over, 1x rates won.

End of story, enjoy ur playing.

Imho this topic can be closed.

Drop/spoil rate was voted within 18h 

​  

so what about ppl who did'nt play   within  24-48 hour and did not  vote or try at x3  to give opinion ?  

​x3 only exist for almost 5 hours, happy now ?

Topic doesn't make any sense. We already announce that Quest will be made. We already announced that it will be made only after 1.3 update. We already announced that PK scroll from Judge will be removed and will stop working.

second thing  all voted  for 3x   and other 1x  for drop /spoil  rate   ofc rate of drop was to high  but you make this vote   and close into the same day   soo

is it possible to reopen a vote and wait like 4-5 day maybe ? not close it a decide into couple hours  

​Vote was closed after 16 hours. We announced about vote in game, so every player can see it. 

If your proposal will be supported by 100+ players - we will be ready to discuss it. ( Right now I'm talking about only discuss ).

Yeah I also think they didn't even care what the poll says... It was already decided before they opened the topic...
It was actually almost 50/50 3x vs 1x... 

There should either be longer poll or compromise to x2... But so what :D I never had much luck at drops in l2 :D neither on 1x neither on 25x :D

​Vote was closed after 16 hours. We announced about vote in game, so every player can see it. 

If your proposal will be supported by 100+ players - we will be ready to discuss it. ( Right now I'm talking about only discuss ).

​Well if you add up the poll for the 2x and 3x results, then yes, we have 100+ people wanting an increase in drop/spoil rates. 

Also you guys kinda promised stuff like this to happen when you updated: W2xa4YK.thumb.png.8ce879289e2cd635917415

I can't help but to feel betrayed. Its okay though, you can make it up to us by adding beast shots to the grocery for 50a each. 

​Well if you add up the poll for the 2x and 3x results, then yes, we have 100+ people wanting an increase in drop/spoil rates. 

Also you guys kinda promised stuff like this to happen when you updated: W2xa4YK.thumb.png.8ce879289e2cd635917415

I can't help but to feel betrayed. Its okay though, you can make it up to us by adding beast shots to the grocery for 50a each. 

​Exactly... It was said in more than one topic that update will give us higher drop chance and more adenas from mob, and after finally adding the update, hurrdurr we will make the drop chances even lower than it was before the update :D oh the irony...

​"its totaly nerf"..i laught hard at that...

i accuse u that u never did any research or calculations about the differences between 1.0 drop/spoil and 1.5 drop/spoil

in allot of cases u still have an increased spoilchance by 100-200% with 1x 1.5 opposite to 2x in 1.0

so stop speaking about "nerv"

• Like 1

you still have higher drop chance, and higher spoil chance...

Edited by San0
  • Like 1

​why u feel betrayed when this is reality ?

u can spoil up to 5 SoP at once with 70% chance...with 1x spoil ofcourse

​Exactly... It was said in more than one topic that update will give us higher drop chance and more adenas from mob, and after finally adding the update, hurrdurr we will make the drop chances even lower than it was before the update :D oh the irony...

yeah it was said and its like that now.

u drop more adena than in 1.0 now and also have a higher mats drop chance than before with 3x in 1.0

stop the lies plz...or do researches before u talk

​Drops are increased, adena amount is quite larger, even spoils are more frequent. 1.5 already increased drop/spoil rates more than enough, and in 5 hours of increased rates, we all saw the aftermath (full c drops on every DV train, lots of EWC EAC on EV, books galore).

For now, lets try to enjoy 1.5 drops. Koll already said "we can discuss about it" if the mayority of the server feels that drops are too low and need reassessment. 

Kids, pls go out from lvl 40 and then start comment pls. U can still spoil 12 charcoal at DV from mob, what is pretty decend. Ur talking bout mobs lv 35 makes no sense

​16HS ? WOW not even a DAY. this admins ..... with the different times zones around the globe most people of the server can have been sleeping.... you only get 240+ votes.. re open a vote and wait 5 days! be SMART!

• Like 3

diz boi want all to be ez as list of paper. 

I have archer (fucking archer) party top level, we dont exp already for a month... we didn't exp 12 or 16 hours per day. And you want make this more easier so after LOA open and 2 weeks pass there will be mages 74 lvl on the server? 

• Like 1