goss

Why did you choose this server over official EU?

Hello guys!

I ask this question because i'm in doubt if i play here or at innova's EU.

So, what made you guys choose this server instead of the official? Why do you guys play here? I mean, the reasons and stuff :)

Thanks for your attention all of ya, and good game!

:ph34r:ninja admin pops in...

obviously the awesomeness of the administration!!! \o/

...ninja admin pops out:ph34r:

• Like 4

1 - No subscribe needed

2 - No ip block, no lag

3 - Excelent and accessable GMs

4 - Major changes in the gameplay will be always voted by the server population

5 - The server dont need to follow ALL the updates the NCsoft makes for L2 Classic, like OP armor/weapon enchant on castles...

6 - Active population and practically no bots.

PS: Best Server ÉVA!

becoz sv was opened before offcial, and becoz its free so i decided to stay since i know i wont have any chance in an EU sv, 10 euro per month for subcribe and 10$ for wtfast is not a small spend to me so i wanted to stay hold and watching how innova server going, anw at least by staying here i still have some fun and i did

well, after 2 months i just realized i made a good decision, innova should have blocked RU players from EU sv, that drivers 24/24 is so crazy, theyre now 71+ as we are talking

and i still not mention about that pre-launch.... after 7 days, all clan halls was purchased by RU clans, just LOLL

and above all, my self and my cp could only spend 3-5 hours per day for gamming, somehow the long update gave us some credits, we have 2 lv60 in cp and still pvp when we feel comfortable to do it

so... thats it

Edit: argh, i forgot, thanks to setzer i did remember now

yea, admins were pretty harsh for botter, and a big amount of players quit becoz of that, you know? like 1 guy in a CP got banned, whole CP leave

and yes, im so glad that develope team really know what they are doing, they understand L2, they know some feartures shouldnt exist in L2 so they removed it, its pretty impressive to me

• Like 1

Well first of all Innova wasnt on when this server started. 2nd innova is too hard for me, i mean the time i need to spend on it. 3rd administration is really really good here... adding to this point they care about players in all ways: they help if your in problem, they discuss about minor changes, they care about everything :) 4th the balance about paying to support the server and the benefits you get in game are in really good balance (hope it wont change) 5th the whole server itself is nice.. there are people in community that tries to help for newcomers and the ones that are here with there knowladge (keep up the good work guys)... And i can come with even more points but its not necesary... :)

• Like 1

Thanks for your replies guys!! :D

Now i feel pretty confortable starting here, and it's nice to know that admins change some bad implementations by ncsoft for the better!

I can't be a nolifer anymore, so i'm happy i have a chance to catch up here even with few hours/day!

Ops, my mistake, that ninja of the awesomness was the real mind changing haha xD

Thanks guys, cya ingame! :)

I am already playing here ^.^

Another thing i noticed that i liked is that my ping here is much better than at innova! 

Long live the proxies!! xD

1 - No subscribe needed

2 - No ip block, no lag

3 - Excelent and accessable GMs

4 - Major changes in the gameplay will be always voted by the server population

5 - The server dont need to follow ALL the updates the NCsoft makes for L2 Classic, like OP armor/weapon enchant on castles...

6 - Active population and practically no bots.

PS: Best Server ÉVA!

​That's it. haha =D

• Like 1