zorgzor

Big Bug With all aoe skills

OK so dont know how to explane it but i will try. All aoe skills / debuffs have range, lets say  some aoe dmg have 200 range to dmg or stun, if mob who run to player are for example 250 range, and player start use aoe, and mobs come to 200 and player hit, this mobs never get dmg or debuf. Its mean whan if someone train lots mobs he must stand and wait untill all mobs are on 200 range. cose in run mode using debufs or stuns, never  work on mobs / players who come to this location where stun is working.

its amazing how in  almost 6 months of server you are the only one who found a bug in ALL AOE SKILLS.

i will check it out but i would like to know if someone else has any of this problms. 

Edited by San0

там когда ты кастуешь скил и таргеты кокоторые попали в момент нажатия на каст были в рендже скила получат урон\дебаф. а те кто придут позже - нет

the aoe skill range impact is calculated on the first 33% of the cast. so if you come in the range after 33% of the cast time was casted you will not be counted as a target, same way that if u run out of the area after the 33% cast time was used you still get hit by the skill. its all about the moment when the AOE skill calculates the area to hit and who is on it, and not about when the animation finishes.

we check today with WL it also the same think. he say never mobs who run get dmg. the same OL root or slow  when we run and use slow / root  non from 10+ mobs who was not in range never get debuf. 33% it must be more than 3 mobs from 10.  but we have 0 mobs now :)

we check today with WL it also the same think. he say never mobs who run get dmg. the same OL root or slow  when we run and use slow / root  non from 10+ mobs who was not in range never get debuf. 33% it must be more than 3 mobs from 10.  but we have 0 mobs now :)

​is not 33 % chance....

its the cast time...

• Like 1

there is the ping to server so players and mobs on server displayed in different place than on your screen. L2 have so shitty graphic-position mechanics... You know when train of mobs surround you but you keep moving forward so sooner or later you will be debuged. 

I never saw any problem with aoe skills, BUT it works on your ally + cc + clan + familymember + your girlfriend.

I never saw any problem with aoe skills, BUT it works on your ally + cc + clan + familymember + your girlfriend.

​thats not a bug... and we changing the CC part but the rest will stay the same and i doest work on clan...

​thats not a bug... and we changing the CC part but the rest will stay the same and i doest work on clan...

​but it works on girlfriend, you admitted. B|

the aoe skill range impact is calculated on the first 33% of the cast. so if you come in the range after 33% of the cast time was casted you will not be counted as a target, same way that if u run out of the area after the 33% cast time was used you still get hit by the skill. its all about the moment when the AOE skill calculates the area to hit and who is on it, and not about when the animation finishes.

​it took me few minutes to get throught what you were saying, sano

so whats your point ? its the same on offcial ? For me i think its a little nonsense, if you could make it like when the skill's castime is done, eveything in range should got damage/debuff like ppl usually think then it woulbe better

​That's kind of retarded, it would make more sense to calculate on the last 33% of the cast instead.

this is how the game was done, we all know korean game makers are not much for sense or logic xD.

Edited by San0

i think we must just find any movi with OL who train or DMG mobs and see range of cast and ranfe of mobs from him, cose never on non server dont see what kind of system with aoe dmg. i hope it real on off classic that thay change it.

also to not make nev topic. why there is the same chance for debuf with no grade weapon  or with top C ? the same OL, we take no grade blunt and all debuf have the same chance with no grade blunt like with top C blunt 

also to not make nev topic. why there is the same chance for debuf with no grade weapon  or with top C ? the same OL, we take no grade blunt and all debuf have the same chance with no grade blunt like with top C blunt 

​because there is a skill debuff base landrate which is (in most cases between 89-95% in classic). The weapon does a difference but its small.

more important is the skill lvl opposites the targets level.

​also your calculation is not right...33% doenst mean 3 out of 10. its 33% not 33% out of a specific number. Its just 33% that means you can fail on everything everytime.

​also your calculation is not right...33% doenst mean 3 out of 10. its 33% not 33% out of a specific number. Its just 33% that means you can fail on everything everytime.

​33% of time of casttttt not chance :D

LOL! Just some testing on test server. This  Korean AoE system really sucks xD

​It was always like that, on every server ive played, just on classic ppl usually have lower atk speed and cast skills slower so its more visible.

If u know about it u can adjust ur skill cast timing to it so u hit the mobs.