Sign in to follow this  
Aduha

opposition

The point is, if u are realy interested in having an equal Clan/Alli or CP to get a challenge u must allow that players reach ur lvl in char and gear.

That is the only way!!!!  Otherwise all ur talkin is just big bla bla bla.

lol this is so funny. i am coca-cola company and you all are pepsi, sprite and other shit. people don't buy you, bcs they don't know you as much as me. you are not organized well at market, no advertise and so on. problem is that you, instead of good marketing strategy and regrouping, asking us to stop being coca-cola, to loose our market spots, etc. in real live it sounds stupid, isn't it? actually, i know that all those companies are the same. it's just for example. yes, we want competition, but not so weak and silly. have a nice day all :P

Well yup, all i said in 1st post was confirmed by all other posts in this thread, some ppl had even screens. Lmao at that Demanenak

So all other arguments here re invalid on wheelchair and making user of them lying to himself. Pls read these posts and wait for ur opposition patient, and hold ur boyz from moving to low lvl locations on 60lvl chars coz its best joke ever, so everybody is just laughing...

lol this is so funny. i am coca-cola company and you all are pepsi, sprite and other shit. people don't buy you, bcs they don't know you as much as me. you are not organized well at market, no advertise and so on. problem is that you, instead of good marketing strategy and regrouping, asking us to stop being coca-cola, to loose our market spots, etc. in real live it sounds stupid, isn't it? actually, i know that all those companies are the same. it's just for example. yes, we want competition, but not so weak and silly. have a nice day all :P

​Listen, we are not crying about being pk-ed. We know its part of the game. It is you guys crying that you don't have competition, and we are simply giving you a reason why this is. Once again: this is because you are limiting all potential competition in leveling. We are catching up but it is slower then it could be. 

who cries? seems, u don't understand the difference. you are catching up and it is slower than it could be, because, once again, problem is not in us, but in you.

Maybe you dont have competition 24/7 that you want... Cause i seen many times people pvp against you. Now i dont know if they are 10 people and you are 7 or somethin....

more quality players which give more times and more effords into online games should haved choosen innova over this, so.... i think this is our reality anw, i hope both side would enjoy server, about us - SM - we really do, good luck

how to make opposition:

1. Need one or two no lifers who lead opposition

2. All clans who want join opposition must communicate with leaders in skype and TS

3. All clans need make one same tag and always use command channel

http://l2classic.club/stats

and below the 20 number are another 20 that are higher level~

So What The Duck Are You Talking About =)

Level gap, shhh...

​That list is the same since the day i joined... Wich is like 2 - 3 months ago... It doesnt refresh from what i seen. And i dont think im wrong

Level gap, shhh...

​That list is the same since the day i joined... Wich is like 2 - 3 months ago... It doesnt refresh from what i seen. And i dont think im wrong

​its new and fresh, dont worry

Level gap, shhh...

​its new and fresh, dont worry

​Im sorry i didnt realize it cause i just saw the pk list wich is the same since forever.. the other 3 lists i didnt see

​but pepsi is the number 1 in the usa and coca cola just 2nd.

To compare that into server situation its like that Wickedsick is no enemy at night when most of OOC have their prime time.

who cries? seems, u don't understand the difference. you are catching up and it is slower than it could be, because, once again, problem is not in us, but in you.

I have more then enough pvp in my level range, so i don't have any problem. It is you(Perkunas) complaining.

​Why do you even talk? It's verbal diarrhea every time.

who let this dog out?

​who? who? But seriously dude reading your posts make my brain hurt.

​its probably bcs you arent used to think, and i am not even talk about understanding any sense :/

who let this dog out?

​its probably bcs you arent used to think, and i am not even talk about understanding any sense :/

​What is there to think about? You're consistently incoherent. If anyone isn't used to thinking it's you guys with these retarded threads.

who let this dog out?

​What is there to think about? You're consistently incoherent. If anyone isn't used to thinking it's you guys with these retarded threads.

​lol ) we take epics, we take spots and we do it easy, bcs all we meet is random vagabond parties. reaver asked about some regroups and you called us retarded. no point to continue. i see you are owner of the forum here, reacting on every post. just wish you good luck.

It's always been like this - some clan gets temporary advantage in numbers/levels, begins to bark. Usually, when the requested opposition rises, said clan becomes another, random "Zerg" with lack of organisation/communication. 

Times like this, i wish i still had my old members back.  

This is an upside-down free-flow depiction of the next-level entryism and semi-accurate interpretation of from-within clan decision-taking cover-ops derailment. xD

3WX2LQr.jpg

Haha. Good joke Dref :))

• Like 1