Sign in to follow this  
Aduha

drake skin

suit  

31 members have voted

1. 1. suit

• Red
    • Blue
    • i'll chose anything just to fail Reaver's poll.

Red drake set look stupid like the D ones. 

​its classic "feature" in c1-c2 that was default drake skin. Why not leave all like on official. 

i dnt understund why admins change drake skin? pls return red skin, i wear drake just for red skin, it was my choice. 

Red skin not a bug to change it.  Admins, have i the rights to choose? So i can chose to play mage or warrior, and i can chose to craft any armor for appereace? or i cant? so i crafted drake armor for red skin.

i dnt understund why admins change drake skin? pls return red skin, i wear drake just for red skin, it was my choice. 

Red skin not a bug to change it.  Admins, have i the rights to choose? So i can chose to play mage or warrior, and i can chose to craft any armor for appereace? or i cant? so i crafted drake armor for red skin.

​like you says its was your chose. not all ppl in a server.

​yes, it waz before skin changes. i dnt want wear blue drake. so it not a bug to change it. 

​yes, it waz before skin changes. i dnt want wear blue drake. so it not a bug to change it. 

​admin must make 2 pathces for red and blue skins.

​admin must make 2 pathces for red and blue skins.

​yes ofc , and mby you need some another set with red skin ? mby full plate? or techa . no ? they can make it only for you , like for premium member..............

​Your story touched me so much that I'm willing to sell you my old Salamander armor (same skin) for lower fee :P

• Like 2

​Now buy Salamander Skin D grade for "red skin". If only look matters for u, u can run in D grades. GG end of story :)

• Like 1

I dont understand the point of this topic. Are you playing L2 for 1st time ??? 

DONT you guys know how Drake looks at later stages of the game .... posts like this make me cry

I believe we have to stick to the facts:

- The skin of the set Drake was changed (fact)

I only have 3 questions about:

1) Why was it changed?
2) And according to the characteristics of chronic we play, if this new appearance is in accordance?
3) interfering as the gameplay the skin to be this counter demonstration?

1) Why was it changed?

​Ppl asked for that skin to be changed some time ago.

For me playing dark elf this change is on big +

I can die with one hit as long I will look cool then B|

I believe we have to stick to the facts:

- The skin of the set Drake was changed (fact)

1) Why was it changed?
2) And according to the characteristics of chronic we play, if this new appearance is in accordance?
3) interfering as the gameplay the skin to be this counter demonstration?

​its just a skin, it got changed becoz admins feel like it, deal with it

Man you guys will find anything to whine about. The red skin(Salamander) was a placeholder for the real model, get over it.

Man you guys will find anything to whine about. The red skin(Salamander) was a placeholder for the real model, get over it.

​True dat, the skin was always present on the client files (this is just cosmetic change, the armor remains the same as before), they just changed it to the real value (same with the samurai longsword skin).

in c1 official -> red drake
with the new chronicles (cx) drake turns to blue

i think l2 classic follows the same evolutive perspective
classic 1.0 red
classic 1.3 red
classic 1.5 blue
​classic 2.0 ???

in c1 official -> red drake
with the new cronicles (cx) drake turns to blue

i think l2 classic follows the same evolutive perspective
classic 1.0 red
classic 1.3 red
classic 1.5 blue
​classic 2.0 ???

​im working on it already, for the 2.0 it will be with Portuguese flag in front, Brazilian flag on back, with number 29 with name San0 so everyone wearing that set will be a PT/BR lover and belong to the San0 Fan Club.

• Like 3