ENGLISH AFTER

Pessoal, bom up!

Estou pensando em mudar minha classe no jogo, atualmente jogo de hawkeye, classe que gosto muito, porém o Phatom Ranger sempre me chamou muita atenção e após algumas horas de conversa com algumas pessoas que jogaram em outros servidores acabei criando um maior interesse por perceber que se encaixava mais no meu estilo de jogo.

Não tenho visto muitos Phatons Rangers no servidor, e isso deixou com uma dúvida do porque?

gostaria de abrir aqui um tópico para discussão sobre essa classe, e ouvir opiniões sobre se "é uma boa idéia mudar ou não"

Valeu.

Peolpe, GOOD XP!

I thinking to change my profession in gane, acctualy i playing with hawkeye, profession that i really like, but the Phantom Ranger allways caught my attention, and after a manu hours talking about this with players  who played in another servers, i'm thinking to change because the performance of "PR" fifts better in my style to play.

I don't see many "PR" in this server, and this left me with doubts about "why?"

I open this diacussion to read the opinion of community about "is a good idea change?"

what i won ? What i lose?

Waiting to opinions

nick: ZO1O

lvl: 58

Maybe there are less PRs becouse they lack the only archer AOE skill (which actually kinda sucks but sometimes they can be invited to aoe pt thanks to it)?

Depends on personal preferences. I would go for PR over HE. Simply coz i dont like Humans. Other case is that HE has better survival abbility dash, more hp/cp hes better on pvp for newbies. If u know ur position at pvp (positioning) and dont get caught better go for PR for imba dmg

ENGLISH AFTER

Peolpe, GOOD XP!

I thinking to change my profession in gane, acctualy i playing with hawkeye, profession that i really like, but the Phantom Ranger allways caught my attention, and after a manu hours talking about this with players  who played in another servers, i'm thinking to change because the performance of "PR" fifts better in my style to play.

I open this diacussion to read the opinion of community about "is a good idea change?"

​I'm playing PR atm so I can share few thoughts ;)

It's kinda simple you will loose tonz of HP, CP for imba strength.

My PR got higher p.atk then HP points.

It's nice for PvE but in PvP you are for one shot :/

About the skills... Hex can be useful sometimes (I'm never using it somehow), same with power break.

Fatal counter (or how it's called) you'll never have chance to use ;)

It increase you damage when HP decreasing. It sux coz in PvP you gonna die with first shot so... ;)

IMO you should stick to HE, L2C is all about your level.

If you manage to exp one archer to 58lvl what's the point to start all over again?

ENGLISH AFTER

Peolpe, GOOD XP!

​I'm playing PR atm so I can share few thoughts ;)

It's kinda simple you will loose tonz of HP, CP for imba strength.

My PR got higher p.atk then HP points.

It's nice for PvE but in PvP you are for one shot :/

About the skills... Hex can be useful sometimes (I'm never using it somehow), same with power break.

Fatal counter (or how it's called) you'll never have chance to use ;)

It increase you damage when HP decreasing. It sux coz in PvP you gonna die with first shot so... ;)

IMO you should stick to HE, L2C is all about your level.

If you manage to exp one archer to 58lvl what's the point to start all over again?

Omg, 

Thx to share!!!

After this i think is better to stay with HE, have a many points against and few in favor.

to up i don't have many problems because i have a party... To pvp my positioning isn't a problem.. But i see the above comment many problens in important skills...

And i was planning to change my He lvl58 to PR, no start over again

Use NCSOFT's pay 2 win shop by sliding your credit card across your monitor to solo LOA.

But seriously, just go on the PTS and try out PR and see if you like it. 

Use NCSOFT's pay 2 win shop by sliding your credit card across your monitor to solo LOA.

​Holy sh1t lol, and I thought the NA official cash shop was terrible, why would anyone play on a server like that? It's like the video game embodiment of AIDS.

​Holy sh1t lol, and I thought the NA official cash shop was terrible, why would anyone play on a server like that? It's like the video game embodiment of AIDS.

​Sir, how dare you talk down upon an official Lineage II classic server.

I'll have you know that NCSOFTTM is the reincarnate of Jesus Christ, and we need to follow their example of what 'Quality Lineage II Gameplay' is all about.

If we don't, then we are doomed to be another 'jajajaja' server, and Beaver's twitch chat will insult us in the name of Kappa.

• Like 1