Sign in to follow this  
Liso

BOP or EMI in archer 2.0 ?

Hi, I have a question about which bow is more appropriate in the next version.. Some say that it is convenient EMI for the amount Enchants! other BOP for weapon B grade and SA is better.

Some have information about it ?

Thank you so much, excuse my fuc*** English  :/

• Like 1

Sa will be wtv u want it wont be locked to weapon. But depending on rube u use. U cab even go emi with acumen.

About the enchant bonus thats not rdy to be revealed yet cuz it will directly ibfluenciate the server market atm.

• Like 1

Sa will be wtv u want it wont be locked to weapon. But depending on rube u use. U cab even go emi with acumen.

About the enchant bonus thats not rdy to be revealed yet cuz it will directly ibfluenciate the server market atm.

​it already ruined D grade market, what worse can happen?

• Like 1

BOP is the best for all updates incomming, btw wts BOP +4 ^_^

we could trade ?

friendship and love for the bop ? *maybe i can add smt else.. like sexy clanchatcyber action..*

Before we made Moon Knight quest for more then a week on D market was around 5-7 items with prices around 1 million.

Before we made Moon Knight quest for more then a week on D market was around 5-7 items with prices around 1 million.

​Koll dude, dont get baited, Modoy just trolling, making fun of ppl who cried about D grade market :D. It was irony.

Modoy troll lvl hard, baited admin :D

+++ eminence is good only for Hawk Eye, that can carry more SSC.
SR or PR better go from BoP even if lower damage, atleast dont have to go town every 1h.

SR or PR better go from BoP even if lower damage, atleast dont have to go town every 1h.

​i wouldnt be so sure that carrying more soulshots than having better dmg is better :D 

​i wouldnt be so sure that carrying more soulshots than having better dmg is better :D 

​Depends - If you're farming at remote location, being able to carry more soulshots usually overweights having some extra damage, because the time you spend "soe -> gk -> harbor -> /findprivatestore SS -> gk -> tp -> run back to location" procedure takes a few mobs' worth of time :)

​Depends - If you're farming at remote location, being able to carry more soulshots usually overweights having some extra damage, because the time you spend "soe -> gk -> harbor -> /findprivatestore SS -> gk -> tp -> run back to location" procedure takes a few mobs' worth of time :)

​maybe if u xp solo solo, no boxes on self buffs, other way u just stack every box/person comming with you with soulshots for the archers :P 

​maybe if u xp solo solo, no boxes on self buffs, other way u just stack every box/person comming with you with soulshots for the archers :P 

​yes, we talk bout solo.