Sign in to follow this  
Kse

Christmas Events!

Dear friends!

Christmas is just over the corner!

And we are happy to announce, that Christmas Events are starting!

Events period: December, 12 - January, 9.

1st Event - Snowball games!

Every monster level 20+ in our Talking Island world will have a chance to drop  Snowball!

Bring Snowball to Snowman, which will stay in Giran Harbor

and play with him "Rock, Scissors, Paper" game.
Each game requires 1 Snowball.

If you will win, Snowman will reward you with Christmas Candy.

Open it and you can get 1 of following rewards:

3 small firecracker 
1 Large Firecracker 
Quick Healing Potion 
Magic Barrier scroll 
Wind walk scroll 
Shield Scroll 
Empower Scroll 
Acumen Scroll 
Berzerk Scroll 
Bless the Soul Scroll 
Might Scroll 
Death Whisper Scroll 
Focus Scroll 
Haste Scroll 
Vampiric Rage Scroll 
Bless the Body Scroll 
Guidance Scroll 
Clarity Scroll 
Wild Magic Scroll 
Blessed Scroll of Escape 
Blessed Scroll of Resurrection 
Lucky Box 
Enchant Armor D 
Enchant Armor C Grade 
Enchant Armor B Grade 
Death's Deal Certificate 50% Box 
Death's Deal Certificate 80% Box 
Enchant Weapon D 
Enchant Weapon C Grade 
Enchant Weapon B Grade 
10x Proof of Blood 
Snowflake 
Mage Buff Scroll Pack 
Fighter Buff Scroll Pack 
Antlers Hat 
Winter Fairy Agathion

Antlers hat and Agathion look:

Snowflake - by using it, you will get a buff, giving you 2% Exp and 12% SP bonus for 20 minutes.

2nd Event - Classic Christmas Event, where you can build your own Christmas Tree!

During Event period, gather: 

10 Fir Tree Branches

4 Star Ornaments

4 Bead Ornaments

1 Flower Pot

Bring them to Santa Trainee, which will be waiting for you in any town

And he will exchange them for the Christmas Tree.

And 10 Christmas Trees he will exchange for Special Christmas Tree, which, summoned out of town, will increase HP/MP regen rate.

NPCs (Snowman and Santa Trainee) will stay till January, 13

IMPORTANT! In order to see Event items, you need to update your Clients on December, 12th after server maintenance!

Best regards,

Classic Team

• Like 10

Hey, how about a X-Mas tree with xp buff? :D for everyone to take in giran harbor for example

​With 5% xp bonus for lvls 1-45

3% xp bonus for lvls 46-65

1.5% xp bonus for lvl 66-76

or something like that, is christmas, relatively soon we will have 2.0 and lvl cap will be 80 or more, so still will need lot of farm to get lvl 77, 78, 79, 80, ....

So i think isnt so big problem getting a small xp bonus.

I am high lvl and old player and i am asking for higher xp bonus for newcomers to make server even bigger or keep being so good like it is.

See you.

• Like 1

any illustration screenshot of antlers hat and winter agathion?

​Added to the rewards spoiler!

​ty, time to grind for lil freya agathion ^^ also are snowballs tradeable? i dont see this info

any illustration screenshot of antlers hat and winter agathion?

​Added to the rewards spoiler!

​ty, time to grind for lil freya agathion ^^ also are snowballs tradeable? i dont see this info

​snowballs yes. the candies no.

hello my dears)
i'm so into this event :x  many thanks for it <3 
i don't really know how it works and sorry if i'm asking for something impossible or hard to do, but:

its really annoying when you have to clear you inventory to less then 80% in order to proceed with quest at npc. every time you must (delete, sell) store your items in wh and then withdraw them back. can you remove this option pls? its really makes discomforto.O, especially during event period when you need 4-5 slots for event itself.
thank you anyway regardless of result) at least you read ^_^

hello my dears)
i'm so into this event :x  many thanks for it <3 
i don't really know how it works and sorry if i'm asking for something impossible or hard to do, but:

its really annoying when you have to clear you inventory to less then 80% in order to proceed with quest at npc. every time you must (delete, sell) store your items in wh and then withdraw them back. can you remove this option pls? its really makes discomforto.O, especially during event period when you need 4-5 slots for event itself.
thank you anyway regardless of result) at least you read ^_^

​i dont think that would be possible, because then there would be moments when ppl can do it with full inventory and if they win, they wont get the item because of full inventory (dunno what can happen to the game in this case, but for sure not anything nice, either for player or server, coz he wont know what to do with that item), and simply trying to implement new method of checking if that doesnt happen is kind of time wasting, if they can just add the inv limit exception which is already in game

I really don't like the rock paper scissors game, for how low the drop rate of snowballs is. (2%)

​Especially when you consider that barely stuffing 10-20 pieces, and then the game will randomly with a snowman and eventually get scrolls of buffs or useless QHP...:(

• Sad 1

Dear Administration, for how long does the Big Xmas tree stand, the one which regenerateds hp and mp out of town.

20 minutes i think.

Edited by San0
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Cmon guys, pump up the snowball drop rate... It's really frustrating to farm entire day to get 5 snowballs, 3 of them you'll lose in rock paper scissors and from the remaining 2 you get a Scroll: Shield and Scroll: Vampiric Rage as a mage which you can't even exchange for anything useful. I know I don't have right to complain about something that's free but as some points it feels just unnecessarily cruel. And I believe Christmas should be holidays of happiness, not misery, depression and torture.

Note: to anyone who's thinking about writing some cheeky little scrub quote aka 'well you don't have to play if you don't like it' or stuff like that, I will just assume you look like this

• Sad 1

About this  Xmas tree, how far can you put it out of town? how do you know the max range can you put it and still works? ty

​it doesnt work in town, that means as long as its out of town, it should work no matter where

• Sad 1

As a compensation for today down time events will extend.

Items will be droping till next Friday January 13th and npcs will stay till next Monday  January 16th.

best regards.