Sign in to follow this  

Anyone know what happened on previous ROK chars?

previous ROK was a stalward and strong  team. someone said one of them  betrayed and steal all the 15 chars ,someone said one of SM member did this(i dont beleve in this..) ...what's the fact? such  shame behaving.

2 hours ago, 88262500 said:

previous ROK was a stalward and strong  team. someone said one of them  betrayed and steal all the 15 chars ,someone said one of SM member did this(i dont beleve in this..) ...what's the fact? such  shame behaving.

From what I heard (don't take it 100% real) ROKDevil scammed all of them, and someone of SM had the connection with it. But truth always is located somewhere in the middle from the gossip. But I agree they were such a strong team, who was taking huge part in clan wars with their levels. Too bad you can meet thieves even in a game but here they don't steal to survive, just are shamefull rats...

Edited by Myrtan

2 hours ago, 88262500 said:

14 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

From what I heard (don't take it 100% real) ROKDevil scammed all of them, and someone of SM had the connection with it. But truth always is located somewhere in the middle from the gossip. But I agree they were such a strong team, who was taking huge part in clan wars with their levels. Too bad you can meet thieves even in a game but here they don't steal to survive, just are shamefull rats...

next bullsh1t :) next drama ??

37 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Its obvious that the SM guy is me :D:D9_9

Ofc you are... who else would that be? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yomana said:

Its obvious that the SM guy is me :D:D9_9

Yomana is the biggest scammer .This is well-known worldwide..

So we ll wait to see if gossips as a clown said will bring him out of this game like a previous member of his clan ..

Talk with facts not with gossips..You are so tiny to say anything about SM

Edited by MyrmidonAch
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Yomana is the biggest scammer .This is well-known worldwide..

So we ll wait to see if gossips as a clown said will bring him out of this game like a previous member of his clan ..

Talk with facts not with gossips..You are so tiny to say anything about SM

A clown you can call yourself or your friends if they let you. I'm gonna talk with whatever I want and you can not change that. I see, you have big ego so I suggest you talk with me on Skype/Discord/TS rather than releasing your hatred language on forum.  The choice is yours.

Edited by Myrtan

17 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

A clown you can call yourself or your friends if they let you. I'm gonna talk with whatever I want and you can not change that. I see, you have big ego so I suggest you talk with me on Skype/Discord/TS rather than releasing your hatred language on forum.  The choice is yours.

By the time you ll find finally GUTS  not speculate rumors and gossips but talk about FACTS we could talk..Until then ...I ll attend your performance as No1 clown of your clan

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

By the time you ll find finally GUTS  not speculate rumors and gossips but talk about FACTS we could talk..Until then ...I ll attend your performance as No1 clown of your clan

You really saying about spreading gossips while your commenting here about jungle and its members is usually random speculation and made up bullshits. I see not worth to continue discussion with you here. If you will eventually change decision, pm me where we can talk. For now, fck off.

all thats needed to be know will be in the coming days. just if u wonder, ROK chars are in the hands of their original owners.

57 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

You really saying about spreading gossips while your commenting here about jungle and its members is usually random speculation and made up bullshits. I see not worth to continue discussion with you here. If you will eventually change decision, pm me where we can talk. For now, fck off.

Random speculation and made up bullshits ??

Name them..Dont throw words just to answer...