Sign in to follow this  
HachiRoku

Server Politics

Hi. So I'm kind of new here, just leveling up ATM, and trying to get a feel for the server. While I've been leveling I've run into some of the top clans (some good and some bad experiences :P), browsed old threads on this forum, and tuned in for castle sieges on Koll's stream, but I still don't quite understand the full dynamic of the server - I was hoping you all might be able to help me out with this. 

So what I've gotten so far (and please correct me if I'm wrong) and a couple questions:

1. The top alliances on the server are: WickedSick, China [Fun], and Rebirth?
  2. Other small but strong clans include: SM, DarkSky, ROK... are there any I am missing?
  3. China and WS are friends? Both have wars with Rebirth and SM? 
  4. Do Rebirth and SM have war with each other?
  5. In the past there was another alliance here named Dark Legion that was also a top clan, but they left for some reason, I'm not sure why?
  6. Are the epics on this server contested? Or does one alliance farm them all?

So I know these aren't all questions but maybe someone can take what I have and give me a better understanding. 

Personally I don't want to jump into clan wars on the server yet, as I am still new here, but I find them fascinating and would like to understand them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :D

P.S. Not looking to start an ego battle, just looking for the facts.

P.P.S. Sorry for the long post.

1) There are 3 major Alliances : WickedSick (aka Perkunas) + Wukong (Fun / CHN w/e u wanna call) vs Rebirth (aka ES)

2) SM+ROK are friends for long time and they vs all 3 major alliances

as far i know Darksky is WS's KOS ( 1 guy from this clan just loot Orfen 3 from Perkunas )

5) DarkLegion was a strong side vs WickedSick + Wukong but they collapsed themself and the ppl joined in WS or Rebirth

6) yes but since WS are more organized they win more epics

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

In the past there was another alliance here named Dark Legion that was also a top clan, but they left for some reason, I'm not sure why?

Rage quit.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

1) There are 3 major Alliances : WickedSick (aka Perkunas) + Wukong (Fun / CHN w/e u wanna call) vs Rebirth (aka ES)

as far i know Darksky is WS's KOS ( 1 guy from this clan just loot Orfen 3 from Perkunas )

5) DarkLegion was a strong side vs WickedSick + Wukong but they collapsed themself and the ppl joined in WS or Rebirth

Thank you very much, very informative!xD

Just now, kkthx said:

Rage quit.

Ah I see, that's a shame. Thanks for the info.

2 minutes ago, kkthx said:

Rage quit.

not trying to be DLs advocate or anything but can u support this somehow ? cos i dont remember losing any epics back then and i dont remember any sieges going very bad for dl also. so i just wonder...

1 minute ago, Pepon said:

not trying to be DLs advocate or anything but can u support this somehow ? cos i dont remember losing any epics back then and i dont remember any sieges going very bad for dl also. so i just wonder...

Just see Soil posts from this date. Something about OE itemz, Epics etc QQ and leaving. QQ + leaving = ragequit.

2 minutes ago, kkthx said:

Just see Soil posts from this date. Something about OE itemz, Epics etc QQ and leaving. QQ + leaving = ragequit.

i see what u mean but he didnt have anything real to rage about, just what was on his mind imho

49 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:
  • The top alliances on the server are: WickedSick, China [Fun], and Rebirth?
  • Other small but strong clans include: SM, DarkSky, ROK... are there any I am missing?
  • China and WS are friends? Both have wars with Rebirth and SM? 
  • Do Rebirth and SM have war with each other?
  • In the past there was another alliance here named Dark Legion that was also a top clan, but they left for some reason, I'm not sure why?
  • Are the epics on this server contested? Or does one alliance farm them all?

1) wickedsick+fun   vs. rebirth   vs.  soulmate
2) DarkSky strong clan? :o ROK in rebuilding process right now
3) yes 69 al the way :P  
4) Yes...and you can bet your left ball on that that it will stay like that
5) DL destroyed itself from inside... some emoquits, some other tensions inside.. and when shits hit the fan its usually fast process.
6) Somehow yes.. my wild guess atm is like 60% to wickedsick, 20% to rebirth, 20% to SM 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

we pked them all the time

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kure said:

1) wickedsick+fun   vs. rebirth   vs.  soulmate
2) DarkSky strong clan? :o ROK in rebuilding process right now
3) yes 69 al the way :P  
4) Yes...and you can bet your left ball on that that it will stay like that
5) DL destroyed itself from inside... some emoquits, some other tensions inside.. and when shits hit the fan its usually fast process.
6) Somehow yes.. my wild guess atm is like 60% to wickedsick, 20% to rebirth, 20% to SM 

Hahah my left nut eh, that's pretty serious then I see. Thanks for the additional insight:D I am glad to hear about the epics as well, hate it when there's no competition. I'm get more excited to be playing on this server everyday.

And well I think I have a better picture thanks to everyone here. That's all the info I need for now, Ill figure the rest out as I go. Appreciate it all.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HachiRoku said:

Hahah my left nut eh, that's pretty serious then I see. Thanks for the additional insight:D I am glad to hear about the epics as well, hate it when there's no competition. I'm get more excited to be playing on this server everyday.

And well I think I have a better picture thanks to everyone here. That's all the info I need for now, Ill figure the rest out as I go. Appreciate it all.

One important thing to mention is that the server is split in 3 primes, Asia, EU and America, so epics depend alot on spawn time.

Until 10 days ago SM+ROK+Jungle allianec was probably stronger than rebirth ally since they have stronger/better high lvl cps. But since jungle decided to join rebirth and koreans (ROK) had some internal problems, the DramaTeam alliance has been lacking numbers. Thats why many people flamed jungle for deciding to join rebirth as it turned the server to 2 bigger sides and not 3 more balanced ones.

Eu prime is controlled day to day depending on online. Rebirth has access to a few more parties overall, but their prime times are a bit split around, while WS primes are more concetrated together, so usually it comes to day to day online. This is the prime time where farming is not really possible in an efficient way.

America prime rebirth ally has more people, but usually controlled by wickedsick in pvp. Epics are dependant on day to day fights.

Asia prime Fun ally has more people, but they dont really have many cp's but play more solo/clan system based. Epics are controlled by Dramateam ally.

There are some clans that jump sides quite often so server politics are very dynamic.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

One important thing to mention is that the server is split in 3 primes, Asia, EU and America, so epics depend alot on spawn time.

Until 10 days ago SM+ROK+Jungle allianec was probably stronger than rebirth ally since they have stronger/better high lvl cps. But since jungle decided to join rebirth and koreans (ROK) had some internal problems, the DramaTeam alliance has been lacking numbers. Thats why many people flamed jungle for deciding to join rebirth as it turned the server to 2 bigger sides and not 3 more balanced ones.

Eu prime is controlled day to day depending on online. Rebirth has access to a few more parties overall, but their prime times are a bit split around, while WS primes are more concetrated together, so usually it comes to day to day online. This is the prime time where farming is not really possible in an efficient way.

America prime rebirth ally has more people, but usually controlled by wickedsick in pvp. Epics are dependant on day to day fights.

Asia prime Fun ally has more people, but they dont really have many cp's but play more solo/clan system based. Epics are controlled by Dramateam ally.

There are some clans that jump sides quite often so server politics are very dynamic.

Oh wow, good stuff to know. I definitely noticed what you said about the Fun members, I see them often in small groups in solo spots (I'm curious if these guys use the forums? some of them speak english I have noticed). I guess I don't see as much of the EU players cause they're in ABG or LoA. Serious thanks for typing up all this info, it's all very helpful. 

5 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Oh wow, good stuff to know. I definitely noticed what you said about the Fun members, I see them often in small groups in solo spots (I'm curious if these guys use the forums? some of them speak english I have noticed). I guess I don't see as much of the EU players cause they're in ABG or LoA. Serious thanks for typing up all this info, it's all very helpful. 

Yes some of them speak decent english. SM/ROK were part of dark legion, while the core clan of rebirth ES were grouping for sieges with WS since darklegion was way too strong between january-march. Server politics are quite complicated and even thought im one of the 76s on the server im relatively new to the server compared to many of the veterans as its almost a 2 year old server. Poeple like sayomi/kure are more knowledgeable to comment on overall server history as i am mainly familiar with the past 6-7 months.

39 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Thats why many people flamed jungle for deciding to join rebirth as it turned the server to 2 bigger sides and not 3 more balanced ones.

3 balanced sides? WS+China outnumbers any other side by like 3 to 1.

8 minutes ago, Pelocho said:

3 balanced sides? WS+China outnumbers any other side by like 3 to 1.

why do u miss quote me i said more balanced not balanced. Having 170 vs 130 vs 80 is more balanced sides compared to what we had last siege. The last part of what u said is pure bullshit.

Edited by BlackJack

10 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

why do u miss quote me i said more balanced not balanced. Having 170 vs 130 vs 80 is more balanced sides compared to what we had last siege. The last part of what u said is pure bullshit.

You are making up those numbers and you know it.

PS: And please, stop crying in every post you write jeez. You should change your avatar to "The Crying Kid" instead :D

Edited by Pelocho

11 minutes ago, Pelocho said:

You are making up those numbers and you know it.

PS: And please, stop crying in every post you write jeez. You should change your avatar to "The Crying Kid" instead :D

#myrciulevelofbullshit

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

#myrciulevelofbullshit

Dude, do you really need to start flame everywhere? Do you suffer from some low lvl of self-esteem so you trying to attract everyone's attention? What the fck is your problem?

2 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

Thank you very much, very informative!xD

Ah I see, that's a shame. Thanks for the info.

I have other info about DarkLegion, that they will come back on 2.0, because they are playing other classics. But u never know. And better dont start such a topics, soon personal forum shit start :D

Edited by ProGressive
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

I have other info about DarkLegion, that they will come back on 2.0, because they are playing other classics. But u never know. And better dont start such a topics, soon personal forum shit start :D

Honor Cp will maybe come back, yeah :)

7 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

already trembling, why did u start this? :< 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

2 minutes ago, chevignon said:

Honor Cp will maybe come back, yeah :)

come back as what ) Perkunas friendly like now?

4 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

OMG U STILL ALIVE?

i allways take a look into the forum and sometimes i even answer :D

Few days ago i thought about to return. However Mizuno managed that all (and i really mean all) chars are banned :D

• Like 1

Just now, chevignon said:

i allways take a look into the forum and sometimes i even answer :D

Few days ago i thought about to return. However Mizuno managed that all (and i really mean all) chars are banned :D

clicker probably :) and removing toggle macro from 2.0 is most stupid idea here that could be made.