SOiL

Battle Roar(Duelist) - TSS

I'll give some info first, read them and then see the video. First of all I've made a ticket, but they were negative on my video and what i've said, but I thought again about it and wanted to share it with you so i'll have more opinions. Duelist (or Gladiator) is the only class with 1 lvl Battle roar which restores 10% HP at 1 lvl, at 6 which is max is 35%. In video you will see that i'm not restoring the 10% that I have, in ticket told me that passive skills doesn't count, anyone of you got wrong restoring HP with 6 lvl battle roar? Is that okay or its wrong?

Let's go to the 2nd. Triple sonic slash (TSS - Gathers Momentum to inflict damage onto the enemy with xxxxx Power, increasing the damage as Momentum is consumed. Damage + 30% at max Momentum consumption of 3. Requires a sword, blunt, spear, fist, dual blunt, or dualsword ) says +30% when you got 3 sonic focus. (Sonic focus is the power of gladiator, in old chronicles the most you had the more damage you were doing, in classic it's not the same, you don't have to be full (8 Sonic focus) to make max damage, just how many the skill needs, TSS needs 3 for maximum damage and says +30% damage if you got 3. My point is that having 3 sonic focus on char, ofc you will make more damage than without focus, this is not the +30% bonus the skill says, like all the other skills doing more damage if you got the sonic focus it needs, check the video.

1.) Dont know your setup, what skills/passives/dyes you have, but most probably it doesnt take into consideration +Con from doom heavy armor? Maybe its clan passive for max health or some other passive? Have you tried with naked character if it doesnt restore 10% of the HP?

2.) 0 charges = 1708 dmg
     1 charge =  1879 dmg (1708*1.1)
     2 charges = 2049 dmg (1708*1.2)
     3 charges = 2220 dmg (1708*1.3)
As you can see, it works properly, each momentum gives you 10% bonus dmg, up to 30% when you have 3 of them, maybe you forgot basic math?

Edited by Reaper
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Reaper said:

1.) Dont know your setup, what skills/passives/dyes you have, but most probably it doesnt take into consideration +Con from doom heavy armor? Maybe its clan passive for max health or some other passive? Have you tried with naked character if it doesnt restore 10% of the HP?

2.) 0 charges = 1708 dmg
     1 charge =  1879 dmg (1708*1.1)
     2 charges = 2049 dmg (1708*1.2)
     3 charges = 2220 dmg (1708*1.3)
As you can see, it works properly, each momentum gives you 10% bonus dmg, up to 30% when you have 3 of them, maybe you forgot basic math?

But still says restores 10% of your HP, why passives shouldn't work at all? This is why they're there. I don't really care about it cause I have lvl 1 roar and I lose like 40-50 hp but characters that have 6 roar may lose much more than 40-50 HP.

Then explain me why other skills like sonic blaster or double sonic slash doesn't say 20% or 10% more damage in description? It's the same thing with TSS, if you got 2 sonic focus you make more damage. Sonic focus always was giving more damage on skills, but TSS wasn't always like +30% damage if you got max focus that needed.
https://l2wiki.com/classic/Sonic_Blaster_-_Gladiator
https://l2wiki.com/classic/Triple_Sonic_Slash_-_Gladiator
increasing the damage as Momentum is consumed. This is how damage is going up, momentum = sonic focus. +30% is a bonus which ain't working

Edited by SOiL

4 minutes ago, Yomana said:

1708 +1708 x 0.30 =2220.4 

Where is the problem exactly? 

¬¬
Ksereis agglika, diavase ti grafw. Ta sonic focus dinoun hdh damage se ola ta skills. Dld oso eimai gematos pairnoun ola 10 h 20 h 30% damage apo ta sonic focus pou exw. To 30% tou tss eprepe na einai se bonus an exeis 3 sonic focus. Giauto kai exei 10 sec CD anti gia 3-4 sec

6 minutes ago, Yomana said:

1708 +1708 x 0.30 =2220.4 

Where is the problem exactly? 

Guess he wants 60% bonus instead of 30%... Like 30% from momentum and additional 30% cos it says in skill description as "reward" from charging to max...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SOiL said:

¬¬
Ksereis agglika, diavase ti grafw. Ta sonic focus dinoun hdh damage se ola ta skills. Dld oso eimai gematos pairnoun ola 10 h 20 h 30% damage apo ta sonic focus pou exw. To 30% tou tss eprepe na einai se bonus an exeis 3 sonic focus. Giauto kai exei 10 sec CD anti gia 3-4 sec

Just now, Kure said:

Guess he wants 60% bonus instead of 30%... Like 30% from momentum and additional 30% cos it says in skill description as "reward" from charging to max...

Yep now understood. I think he is right now that i read wiki again. But need proof i guess :D

• Like 1

Proof is the video I made, you get bonus from sonic focus you got but not from bonus the skill says. I know numbers are strong but TSS got 10 seconds cooldown which a mage in 10 seconds can cast 10 spells and you need to have 3 sonic focus, this in battle, you lose like 1-2 seconds without doing anything just to charge your sonic focus. This is why they give this +30% bonus.

4 minutes ago, SOiL said:

Proof is the video I made, you get bonus from sonic focus you got but not from bonus the skill says. I know numbers are strong but TSS got 10 seconds cooldown which a mage in 10 seconds can cast 10 spells and you need to have 3 sonic focus, this in battle, you lose like 1-2 seconds without doing anything just to charge your sonic focus. This is why they give this +30% bonus.

You can charge through 600 range nuke which deals nice dmg as well and has zero cd... Not a big deal

Tested battle roar lvl 6 with 35%.       6364 total life , it restored 2059 hp   instead of (6364 x 0.35 =) 2227 hp

ok found it , if we exclude boost hp passive which is 480 hp from 6364 we will have 5884.  5884 x 0.35 = 2059

So  its correct if (as the ticket said) passives dont count.

Edited by Yomana

TSS seems to be fine from what i've watched now in youtube, just wanted opinions about it. (Noob description :P)

Edited by SOiL

11 hours ago, SOiL said:

I'll give some info first, read them and then see the video. First of all I've made a ticket, but they were negative on my video and what i've said, but I thought again about it and wanted to share it with you so i'll have more opinions. Duelist (or Gladiator) is the only class with 1 lvl Battle roar which restores 10% HP at 1 lvl, at 6 which is max is 35%. In video you will see that i'm not restoring the 10% that I have, in ticket told me that passive skills doesn't count, anyone of you got wrong restoring HP with 6 lvl battle roar? Is that okay or its wrong?

Let's go to the 2nd. Triple sonic slash (TSS - Gathers Momentum to inflict damage onto the enemy with xxxxx Power, increasing the damage as Momentum is consumed. Damage + 30% at max Momentum consumption of 3. Requires a sword, blunt, spear, fist, dual blunt, or dualsword ) says +30% when you got 3 sonic focus. (Sonic focus is the power of gladiator, in old chronicles the most you had the more damage you were doing, in classic it's not the same, you don't have to be full (8 Sonic focus) to make max damage, just how many the skill needs, TSS needs 3 for maximum damage and says +30% damage if you got 3. My point is that having 3 sonic focus on char, ofc you will make more damage than without focus, this is not the +30% bonus the skill says, like all the other skills doing more damage if you got the sonic focus it needs, check the video.

Funny topic. About  battle roar "BUG" on official :D

I didn't say bug, I said I want your opinions, I got your opinions and I was wrong. Don't read whatever you want to read

1 hour ago, SOiL said:

Then explain me why other skills like sonic blaster or double sonic slash doesn't say 20% or 10% more damage in description? It's the same thing with TSS, if you got 2 sonic focus you make more damage. Sonic focus always was giving more damage on skills, but TSS wasn't always like +30% damage if you got max focus that needed.
increasing the damage as Momentum is consumed. This is how damage is going up, momentum = sonic focus. +30% is a bonus which ain't working

Only on L2Wiki the description is messed up, every other database has it written normally.

3 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Duelist is already too strong and one of the strongest class in L2. 

Interesting to see such an opinion from Gladi player. Something has changed in the L2 community... matrix failure!

1 hour ago, FinalFen said:

Interesting to see such an opinion from Gladi player. Something has changed in the L2 community... matrix failure!

Honest gladiator. Classes that need buff are all daggers. They are pathetic weak compared to other classes. Can't rely on Pose video. Few good actions and probably thousand failures and deaths. For example you backstab Necro, he cast fear, u cast trick, don't work his fear lands and you know what happens "GG"

Be patient on daggers, with this throw dagger and at 78 with focus death-power they will be really op and ofc will 1-shot a lot of classes.

2 minutes ago, SOiL said:

Be patient on daggers, with this throw dagger and at 78 with focus death-power they will be really op and ofc will 1-shot a lot of classes.

Summon @Anytime:D

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Anytime said:

bugged throw dagger OP! insane chance of 0,042576%!!!

well...guess it's time to reroll then.

destro or WL, your choice. you'll be alright regardless.

probably.

eventually.

i sure hope so.

17.gif