SOiL

Battle Roar(Duelist) - TSS

1 hour ago, Arcanum said:

well...guess it's time to reroll then.

destro or WL, your choice. you'll be alright regardless.

probably.

eventually.

i sure hope so.

17.gif

Or duelist/tyrant, seems more OP than being really good for 1 minute or generally people resisting my AoE stun. Permanently dealing 3k+ with every other skill seems more OP.

6 hours ago, Reaper said:

Or duelist/tyrant, seems more OP than being really good for 1 minute or generally people resisting my AoE stun. Permanently dealing 3k+ with every other skill seems more OP.

After WL fix its much better now

10 hours ago, Reaper said:

probably you haven't seen destroyers spamming armor crush and fear yet.

i wish i could always do 3k+ with every skill, too bad that's not reality 108.gif

4 hours ago, Arcanum said:

probably you haven't seen destroyers spamming armor crush and fear yet.

i wish i could always do 3k+ with every skill, too bad that's not reality 108.gif

I said every other skill, not every skill. Check Myrtan movie, from 2-3 Sonic Rages there is always at least 1 critical, 600 range, 0 reuse, gives hex effect and crits for 1.8-2k, add Sonic Blaster from that range which can stun you and critical for 3k, while you have permanent 240 speed. Compared to that, destroyer is really not impressive pvp wise, especially since he has to be melee range for hit, it can easily be countered by bard playing same like they used to vs daggers in previous chronicles.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Check Myrtan movie, from 2-3 Sonic Rages there is always at least 1 critical, 600 range, 0 reuse, gives hex effect and crits for 1.8-2k, add Sonic Blaster from that range which can stun you and critical for 3k, while you have permanent 240 speed. Compared to that, destroyer is really not impressive pvp wise, especially since he has to be melee range for hit, it can easily be countered by bard playing same like they used to vs daggers in previous chronicles.

you're obviously not considering the biggest picture, wich is not 1vs1.

a gladi can be easily feared into oblivion, while a destroyer on limits is basicly unstoppable for 1 minute due to very high debuffs resist, plus multiple tools for damage mitigation. and with a proper setup, you don't even need 1 minute to kill a single group of 9 people, 30 seconds are more than enough.

not to mention that gladi actually needs loads of mana and good knowledge of the class mechanics in order to kill people without wasting an entire MP bar after 20 seconds, while with destroyers all you have to do is buff up with limits and you can pretty much kill people with just autoattacks.

be it group or mass PvP situations, you will have to stop soon or later to engage and cast skills, and when you do it will be over in a matter of few seconds, unless you get critted on the first hit wich will result in being one-shotted no matter what gear you're wearing if you're a class with less than 40 CON( yes, even tanks ).

i'm not saying gladi isn't strong, it is actually a very good class as much as WL in terms of small-scale PvP, but saying that it's more OP than destroyers when they're clearly broken as much as DAs if not even more is just dumb.

25 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

you're obviously not considering the biggest picture, wich is not 1vs1.

a gladi can be easily feared into oblivion, while a destroyer on limits is basicly unstoppable for 1 minute due to very high debuffs resist, plus multiple tools for damage mitigation. and with a proper setup, you don't even need 1 minute to kill a single group of 9 people, 30 seconds are more than enough.

not to mention that gladi actually needs loads of mana and good knowledge of the class mechanics in order to kill people without wasting an entire MP bar after 20 seconds, while with destroyers all you have to do is buff up with limits and you can pretty much kill people with just autoattacks.

be it group or mass PvP situations, you will have to stop soon or later to engage and cast skills, and when you do it will be over in a matter of few seconds, unless you get critted on the first hit wich will result in being one-shotted no matter what gear you're wearing if you're a class with less than 40 CON( yes, even tanks ).

Who is talking about 1vs1? O.o I even said in my post about bards countering, so obviously i dont mean 1vs1. This is what i am talking about, i dont know why sws stopped doing what he was at the start, but you see destro wasting 40s of his super duper pro limits use and not killing any1, eventho everybody DD ignored him. Now imagine you make 1-2 cancels on him or full assist dps him with mages, you cannot heal him because of zealot.

If people really consider destroyer as strong as you try to image him, then its not "destroyer is OP" but people dont know how to play vs him.

2 hours ago, Reaper said:

Who is talking about 1vs1? O.o I even said in my post about bards countering, so obviously i dont mean 1vs1. This is what i am talking about, i dont know why sws stopped doing what he was at the start, but you see destro wasting 40s of his super duper pro limits use and not killing any1, eventho everybody DD ignored him. Now imagine you make 1-2 cancels on him or full assist dps him with mages, you cannot heal him because of zealot.

If people really consider destroyer as strong as you try to image him, then its not "destroyer is OP" but people dont know how to play vs him.

He is even in best possible battlehround which is loa coridor and enemies dont have space to run. As i said, destro is good in mass pvp mess like 50 v 50 in toi etc. in 9v9 its very easy to counter him while its not so easy to counter glad cos he can banana stun bard and change target. Fear is good but on old server with many epics its not so reliable debuf, ask rip ;)

On 2017-11-27 at 12:28 PM, Myrtan said:

Duelist is already too strong and one of the strongest class in L2. 

After nine kills especially strong. When u see that 0 mp sex :D

5 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

After nine kills especially strong. When u see that 0 mp sex :D

Who cares about mana at the end of the fight?

7 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Yep and u said you are a fan of mass pvp :) 

Actually I would say that suprisingly enough Glad doesn't burn that much MP in MASS PvP. I mean I'm talking about organised PvP with proper kiting coming out from both sides and not some "FOR SPARTA!" yolo play :)  So in such PvP Glad will be keeping his distance, so he won't have the chance to burn through his mana pool in matter of seconds with TSS, DSS etc spam and instead will simply pick enemies who stepped to close to the enemy lane and banana stun them letting mages finish the job.

3 hours ago, FinalFen said:

Glad doesn't burn that much MP in MASS PvP.

3 hours ago, FinalFen said:

will simply pick enemies who stepped to close to the enemy lane and banana stun them letting mages finish the job.

10/10 tactics indeed, i can only hope someday every other gladi not in my ally will actually learn to play like that 31.gif

Yes, and no fun in pvp. With sonic rage burning mana is not that bad. Are you a gladi or retarded version of wl @Arcanum?

Edited by Myrtan

8 hours ago, FinalFen said:

Actually I would say that suprisingly enough Glad doesn't burn that much MP in MASS PvP. I mean I'm talking about organised PvP with proper kiting coming out from both sides and not some "FOR SPARTA!" yolo play :)  So in such PvP Glad will be keeping his distance, so he won't have the chance to burn through his mana pool in matter of seconds with TSS, DSS etc spam and instead will simply pick enemies who stepped to close to the enemy lane and banana stun them letting mages finish the job.

U ever played with mellee CP or only watch gran kain videos? 

New meta kitting mages with fighters. :D

3 hours ago, ProGressive said:

U ever played with mellee CP or only watch gran kain videos? 

New meta kitting mages with fighters. :D

You will only read this here, from specific JF superstar.
What a twist!

5 hours ago, Sensei said:

You will only read this here, from specific JF superstar.
What a twist!

Wonder why you haven't realised that fellow gladi from ur ally agreed to this bullshit. Are you really that one sided, blind idiot who will criticize every single JF member not looking at ur own? Just because he has JF crest above his head. Damn, you are so obsessed...

Edited by Myrtan

If you believe that a melee CP which is usualy *always" a minority compared to the number or Nuker+Archer CP's will simply run into ~10 CP's without getting destroyed  in middle of the road then you are either delusional or CP's playing on this server are utter crap and can't target/assist. But since I doubt that my enemies are that bad, it probably means the first option is correct.

Anyways if you are so eagored to start a flame war, it would be good if you could backup the crap you are trying to make here sound like a truth with any sort of logical arguments and/or explanations becase otherwise I can't see anything to really answer to other then a childish generic rage against enemies which you can't even identify

And no, I'm not watching Gran Kain vids.

1) I don't have enough time to waste it watching how some randoms are playing PC games

2) classic PvP and PvP movies are complete crap for the most part. Only thing they show is that if your enemies are 4 levels lower they can afk in town, because they won't have a chance to compete with this retarded PvP "balance". It annoys me to extreemes to see how while being a 70lvl WL I'm hitting robe users for 800 with my abilities, while enemy WL who is only 6 levels higher hits me in a freaking B heavy for 1200+ - in short: last videos worth watching for me were on interlude < and classic is just a PvP crap where people slightly lower (4-5 levels) than you and without epics simply CAN'T compete no matter if there's an ice berg big of a difference in player skill level (and I'm not talking about any specified CP/enemy here, just in general about classic)

Now you can commence with your flame, although I gona ignore it completley if you won't handle a simple task of backing up bland statements with any reasonable argumentation.

28 minutes ago, FinalFen said:

If you believe that a melee CP which is usualy *always" a minority compared to the number or Nuker+Archer CP's will simply run into ~10 CP's without getting destroyed  in middle of the road then you are either delusional or CP's playing on this server are utter crap and can't target/assist. But since I doubt that my enemies are that bad, it probably means the first option is correct.

Anyways if you are so eagored to start a flame war, it would be good if you could backup the crap you are trying to make here sound like a truth with any sort of logical arguments and/or explanations becase otherwise I can't see anything to really answer to other then a childish generic rage against enemies which you can't even identify

And no, I'm not watching Gran Kain vids.

1) I don't have enough time to waste it watching how some randoms are playing PC games

2) classic PvP and PvP movies are complete crap for the most part. Only thing they show is that if your enemies are 4 levels lower they can afk in town, because they won't have a chance to compete with this retarded PvP "balance". It annoys me to extreemes to see how while being a 70lvl WL I'm hitting robe users for 800 with my abilities, while enemy WL who is only 6 levels higher hits me in a freaking B heavy for 1200+ - in short: last videos worth watching for me were on interlude < and classic is just a PvP crap where people slightly lower (4-5 levels) than you and without epics simply CAN'T compete no matter if there's an ice berg big of a difference in player skill level (and I'm not talking about any specified CP/enemy here, just in general about classic)

Now you can commence with your flame, although I gona ignore it completley if you won't handle a simple task of backing up bland statements with any reasonable argumentation.

If melee party have one gladiator + one wl, it can't kite enemy in mass pvp. Unfortunately, Melee party is not for kiting, from all kiting, glad will lose most MP, because blaster is very costly in matter of mp usage. Melee party job is, to attack at the right time bro, wth full force. Attack enemy, make them run, then mages can do the job against running enemy. It's psychological war, if you rush enemy mage/archer party with fighters, stun them and kill one or two, you make them back up, then your mages can push forward. Kiting with melee is bullsh1t, when two classes can do something only, rest can just stand back. Gladiator with banana, and WL with that range stun, while archers + mages full party can kite succesfully.

About Sensei, it's that skill less bishop from SM Kyrios. He hates everything what is related with JF, no wonder his life is all that fame in this game. Not worth the time bro.

Edited by Myrtan

34 minutes ago, FinalFen said:

classic PvP and PvP movies are complete crap for the most part. Only thing they show is that if your enemies are 4 levels lower they can afk in town, because they won't have a chance to compete with this retarded PvP "balance". It annoys me to extreemes to see how while being a 70lvl WL I'm hitting robe users for 800 with my abilities, while enemy WL who is only 6 levels higher hits me in a freaking B heavy for 1200+ - in short: last videos worth watching for me were on interlude < and classic is just a PvP crap where people slightly lower (4-5 levels) than you and without epics simply CAN'T compete no matter if there's an ice berg big of a difference in player skill level (and I'm not talking about any specified CP/enemy here, just in general about classic)

LOL. 

L2P or gtfo if classic is that crap.

Ofc you cant kite mages with fighters but @FinalFen is talking about mass pvp , like 5 vs 5 parties. 

He means you dont have to always go full yolo rush and die like meat. You can bait "noob" mages to lose positioning and get nuked by your mages.

But ye i dont agree with, classic is so crap and interlude is good.