Wat

Summoners soul/spirit shot ideia

make a skill only for summoners (elemental,warlock,phantom) to use a large amount of spirit ore or soul ore to make pet shots,

those shots can not drop/trade , so only summoners have it and other classes don't become overpower (dark avenger, necros...)

this will make summoner a 100% class , and a viable playstyle, not just a buffer after lvl 56 ! 

(i don't think the server will go to 2.0 too early to wait the pet shots xD) // (and they are not op, a pet atm hit 200 dmg in everyone , plus they don't hit well when vs players, they just follow forever )

• Like 2

The problem is that summons at max level have stats as players in A grade. That making easy to exp and advantage in PVP.

• Like 1

If summon pet continue looking for behind to start attack, with 0 range mellee, even with Soulshot it will not be good in pvp.

Please, disable behind function for summons pets, and change attack range from 0 to 50 or 40, not 0.

Now PVP for summoners, works only like a mage with D grade Skills, twist, blaze and aque swirl. Pet stay running to the backside forever and never hit.

Think about it against lv60+ omg!

Please, fix it, lets us say that in classic.club summoners is not weak and bugged.

• Like 1

same posts again :D

i see more 3-4 like your one

​this one is a different ideia the others are "JUST PUT THE F***C# SHOT" 

The problem is that summons at max level have stats as players in A grade. That making easy to exp and advantage in PVP.

​players have equips/enchants ,a lot of skills active and passive, the pet only has a normal attack that is 0 range as herege said , plus without shots it's useless,

supermaQ one of the best summoners , didn't use the summon to lvl, he just keep spamming blaze and the pet just cast mana to he, 

classic isn't made for summoners, so make ur server different and show that this class exist, the new summon etc helped a lot, now just need the shot.

i would like to you try pick a summoner and look a little how is the gameplay , in pve the pet wrost than a tanker hitting , maybe a tanker do more dmg on normal attack, even with 1k less of patk , in pvp the pet almost don't hit any player just follow, and hit 100-200 dmg , 300 if lucky, this is too little dmg, a player has 1.5 of cp and 2k hp (the weak ones)

I MESSED UP THE QUOTE THING AND CAN"T FIX IT SORRY""

• Like 1

​The thing is that the pet won't be attacking 100% of the time because of the 0 attack range bug, It's not like an archer or a mage, where it stays at range and can just spam skills (or even melee classes, I mean, they can use stuns, slows, root, etc). We still can nuke with our D grade skills, but it's not what we are supposed to do 100% of the time. I like having to heal my summon because It's supposed to be our main source of dmg. If my summon is about to die in pvp, I would normally don't mind, because I know the summon isn't doing the damage, so I'm wasting my time healing instead of dpsing the enemy.

If beast SS would be in the game, I'd be glad to heal, to use their UD skill, etc. Just because I know they are at least 70% of my dps.

Now, I understand your point, but just in the scenario where summoners are not so bugged like they are now.

I REALLY love the class and pvp at lvls 40/50 are kinda manageable, but higher the level, higher the frustration of not being able to feel like a summoner. Right now I feel like we are mages that were left in the way

Just my two cents

• Like 3

this is why beast SS shouldnt exist, the cat doenst even have might and still deal 350 - 400 hp per hit

Olympiad isn't even in the game. This kind of 1v1 pvp will never happen until 2.0.

All pvp is done by gladiators/mages/archers. The pet won't even get to hit anything before getting 2 shotted in no mans land. 

Its the same problem daggers have, but they can compensate with +con dyes, heavy armor and hide. 

I can't enchant my summon, or put dyes on my summon.

Everyone else is free to enchant their weapons/gear to s-grade status though (+16 emi bow/+8 bop) and use +12 dyes.

We aren't even allowed to use shots. 

Does GK even have the 0 attack range bug?

I mean, has anyone actually tried to 1v1 a tyrant or something as a summoner on this server? I literally got 2 shotted while chain stunned. While my summon does 90 dmg a hit with 44 crit rate. rofl

I am very grateful that the gms gave us the extra summons though. VERY GRATEFUL. 

this is why beast SS shouldnt exist, the cat doenst even have might and still deal 350 - 400 hp per hit

Olympiad isn't even in the game. This kind of 1v1 pvp will never happen until 2.0.

All pvp is done by gladiators/mages/archers. The pet won't even get to hit anything before getting 2 shotted in no mans land. 

Its the same problem daggers have, but they can compensate with +con dyes, heavy armor and hide. 

I can't enchant my summon, or put dyes on my summon.

Everyone else is free to enchant their weapons/gear to s-grade status though (+16 emi bow/+8 bop) and use +12 dyes.

We aren't even allowed to use shots. 

Does GK even have the 0 attack range bug?

I mean, has anyone actually tried to 1v1 a tyrant or something as a summoner on this server? I literally got 2 shotted while chain stunned. While my summon does 90 dmg a hit with 44 crit rate. rofl

I am very grateful that the gms gave us the extra summons though. VERY GRATEFUL. 

​4-5 more months and i still see you here await for beast SS to come, i will give you all my respect i ever have to one of the most patient guy i ever known xD

So, we summoners dont have SS because DA cat is too stronger? while our pets are weak? Something's wrongs here?

All necro pets and DA pet dont have strong p.atk like summoners pets. So, fix it and give us beast SS.

And fix that old bugs, back hitting and 0 range. With this summonerws will reborn in classic.

And after this, my summon soulles should have more P.atk then shadow, becaus he has half HP and dont have VR. This, have to be fixed too!

Me and gfbot are from the first day of the server calling for improvements in summoners.

Maybe its time to take a look on us and do something :(

• Like 2

So, we summoners dont have SS because DA cat is too stronger? while our pets are weak? Something's wrongs here?

All necro pets and DA pet dont have strong p.atk like summoners pets. So, fix it and give us beast SS.

And fix that old bugs, back hitting and 0 range. With this summonerws will reborn in classic.

And after this, my summon soulles should have more P.atk then shadow, becaus he has half HP and dont have VR. This, have to be fixed too!

Me and gfbot are from the first day of the server calling for improvements in summoners.

Maybe its time to take a look on us and do something :(

​I mean, it doesn't really affect me anymore.

I class transferred to elemental summoner. All solo mobs level 60+ (at FoM/blazing swamp) have 1x-2x hp, which are perfect for my level 35 nuke. If they were 3x+ hp then it would be better to use melee, but all those mobs are in LOA and it'd be suicide to go in there. 

It affects phantom summoners much more, since they don't have a recharge pet, and a lot of solo mobs debuff/stun/aoe hit now.

If beast shots were introduced now, I probably wouldn't use them. Its much more efficient just to solo nuke everything. 

Where is the GM position about the bug summon?

​I'm actually interested on their stance on this as well. 

• Like 1

If u boost summoners again, put them in mage tier please. 

Seriously, ES very strong. No need friends. Just mobs.

​If you think its so easy, why not just reroll? You obviously hate your class and want to transfer to es.

Have fun solo grinding for 30+ hours to get one level. And thats with grinding mobs that don't even have drops/adena. ROFL

No es/warlock/ps is even close to being the top level on this server. 

• Like 2

u say "boost", when the only thing what we really want, is they fix the bug with the servitor. WTF

​I agree that bugs have to be fixed. Especialy this, when it is from 1.0. Im just saying that beasts shots are too early.

Stricken u will never be in top as summoner(or atleast you shouldn't)CP>solo players. This game is not solo game, but ES is strongest solo class. 

If they add beast shots u can aoe AB solo with merrow. That is too early.

u say "boost", when the only thing what we really want, is they fix the bug with the servitor. WTF

​I agree that bugs have to be fixed. Especialy this, when it is from 1.0. Im just saying that beasts shots are too early.

Stricken u will never be in top as summoner(or atleast you shouldn't)CP>solo players. This game is not solo game, but ES is strongest solo class. 

If they add beast shots u can aoe AB solo with merrow. That is too early.

​Ok. And which cp want party with PS? 

"FEATURE" is that your poker face! xD

You aren't summoner, then you don't care about it.

While I play this server, I will ask all day to fix this bug!

Fix range attack for summons pet, its have to be 50 not 0

Fix attack from behind, pet have to start attack from anyway faster as possible

Summons pet is not monsters or a normal mob. so fix it ... fix it, fix it.

And we can wait for 2.0 to have beastshots.

#San0, #Kse, #Koll !!! ??? PLEASE? What your position about this?