Sign in to follow this  
Luzur

Hey, How many ppl there are online ATM? thinking to comeback

Hey, How many ppl there are online ATM? thinking to comeback. Can you give me info about the server right now? population, pvp , people on spots...

U must always remember that we are currently during summer time and online will be lower - people tend to spend more time on other activities. I hope that after summer time online will steadly increase :)

• Like 1

i am a new player and i have make enough friends in my low levels and i didnt came alone in this server. i will take a break for summer vacations and i will continue when i get back. lots of people on vacation atm

i can imagine that 50-55+ will be great from what i have seen. Best classic server ever for me @Luzur

It is not that crowded at the moment. But you still need to watch your back in the higher leveling areas. I don't know about the lower leveling areas. I haven't been there in some time now.

I'm currently farming in mid 20s areas, and while they obviously aren't crowded like 50+ areas, you see new people from time to time, which is great sign :)

You may think "well, few new folks running around don't mean much", but you need to take into account that server is 9 months old. Generally, you could say that seeing 2 or 3 people in low level location on a 9 months old hardcore server is better sign of server health than 200 people in starting village on a week old midrate 9_9

I don't want to sound too fanboy-ish, but it's definitely worth starting here if you ask me :) (also the fact that the server not only survived, but remained active with many events for 9 months so far with no P2W donations would be a good sign for me as well)

consider also that there's plenty of people "bleeding out" from Innova's offi, so there's always a chance that they would restart over here, especially when the exp/adena rates are more balanced than offi.

overall the server is fine. populated, just not overcrowded. plus it's summer, so people would rather go to vacation than logging in to play.

the server had some problems a year ago pre-launch phase due to a CBT held for far too long without any infos from the staff about the client situation, but a year later it seems that most issues have been fixed, and the staff looks dedicated enough to the project. that's also why people that lost hope and went away a year ago are now coming back.

from what i've seen so far, lv20-40 areas aren't much populated since the server has been around for a while, so most people are around lv50/60+ by now.

there's still AoE exp parties around sometimes, but those are mostly done by alts of other high lv characters. there's barely any small groups, especially because many people are soloing with boxed buffers too.

I started playing again. I am 50+, easy to find  party, sometimes take time, but not too hard. 

Now when it is easier to farm i see a lot of DD+box at 50+, but we cant avoid that :) 

The population seems to be less than compared to 3-4 months ago, however, there is still a population here, and there are lots of newcomers and newly-formed clans. I think rather than saying the population decreased, I believe the population has just dispersed itself differently.

The server is no longer 2-sided with high-levels only. All of the hardcore no-lifers who wanted to rise to the top, have either taken a break, quit, or slowed down. There is a new dynamic, and if you've been here since the start, you would have to agree.

The forum threads are no longer QQ threads. The GMs are still actively addressing in-game reports and client-side suggestions. And, as previously mentioned, this server has been up and running for 9 months now. I have to admit, there is tenacity in this server's administration and its community. This server has had a few periods or phases that could not be helped due to Classic update releases. It's also had distinct clan wars and politics, and a struggling market. I think its growing pains are over, and now it really has potential to attract newcomers, but also nourish its veterans.

• Like 2

The population seems to be less than compared to 3-4 months ago, however, there is still a population here, and there are lots of newcomers and newly-formed clans. I think rather than saying the population decreased, I believe the population has just dispersed itself differently.

The server is no longer 2-sided with high-levels only. All of the hardcore no-lifers who wanted to rise to the top, have either taken a break, quit, or slowed down. There is a new dynamic, and if you've been here since the start, you would have to agree.

The forum threads are no longer QQ threads. The GMs are still actively addressing in-game reports and client-side suggestions. And, as previously mentioned, this server has been up and running for 9 months now. I have to admit, there is tenacity in this server's administration and its community. This server has had a few periods or phases that could not be helped due to Classic update releases. It's also had distinct clan wars and politics, and a struggling market. I think its growing pains are over, and now it really has potential to attract newcomers, but also nourish its veterans.

​hi, im newbie, dont rape me

Hey, How many ppl there are online ATM? thinking to comeback. Can you give me info about the server right now? population, pvp , people on spots...

I am here since november witha  couple of breaks And i am tired peole like you asking how its going population and come back bla bla bla just suppoort the server not with donate or smthing just with your activity and sharing.FARM/PVP OR W/E Have Fun and if we all do that we become larger and larger
P.S Damn logic

Hard to tell the online, all I can say is that my last server had 7k+ people playing and for the epic pvps it was 6 vs 10 parties (sometimes more/less)

On siege today I would say there was 20 different parties from all 3 sides. I haven't been to EV recently but AB+LoA have daily pvp for spots.