Sign in to follow this  
gfbot

Can I have beast shots now?

yes op 2.2 to top maked archer :D with full buffs :D am +4  ;D in classic 2.0.........emi bow or any other weapon +12 is still far away any of these s grade weapons :D

An eminence bow would need to be +19 or 20 to be equal to a DB and a BoP +13 to be equal to DB, it's ridiculous that we're basically fighting S grade mages with B jewels :P

Well the gms counter-argued adding beast shots early because people would be under geared.

Now that people have weapons/armor superior to s grade.

I see no reason not to add them. Especially if this summon attack bug still consists. 

An eminence bow would need to be +19 or 20 to be equal to a DB and a BoP +13 to be equal to DB, it's ridiculous that we're basically fighting S grade mages with B jewels :P

​Honestly, with the +12 str, you can reach drac bow status pretty easily. You don't need a focus SA, since everyone just spams skills. 

Also stun shot lands on everything since there is no majestic armor in the game yet. 

Mages don't get their acumen SA, so its pretty balanced. 

But I am still here with no shots on my summoner, gg. 

Please?

​GfBot i am so tired of you mate.You make that Post Like every single mage got  +10 ++++  staff.Beast Shots 2.0 DEAL WITH IT AND STOP QQ ALL TIME ! And btw this is 2 handed staff 

• Like 1

Please?

​GfBot i am so tired of you mate.You make that Post Like every single mage got  +10 ++++  staff.Beast Shots 2.0 DEAL WITH IT AND STOP QQ ALL TIME ! And btw this is 2 handed staff 

​Mad?

Doesn't change the fact that its still s-grade status, and the summon attack bug still exists. 

Please?

​Mad?

Doesn't change the fact that its still s-grade status, and the summon attack bug still exists. 

​I am not Mad.Game creators decided that beast shots belong at 2.0 if you wanna be a game changer go find reaver

• Like 1

its giving better bonus than fighter weapon bcoz its harder to ench mage weapon (lower chance - check urself) and 2nd thing that mages re 1 shot compared to others

400 items

Item

till +4

till +5

till +6
[​IMG]
Black Ore Necklace

71,75%

32,75%

26,00%
[​IMG]
Avadon Circlet

72,50%

31,00%

24,50%
[​IMG]
Avadon Robe

100,0%

67,75%

33,25%
[​IMG]
Sword of Valhalla

49,75%

50,25%

43,50%
[​IMG]
Bow of Peril

65,00%

63,25%

67,25%
[​IMG]
Damascus

66,00%

67,00%

61,75%

it is harder to enchant a Magical Weapon (B-grade) than the Physical one.

another thing i see no comparsion to pet ss. Mage can have 12 wep, but still do less than ur ES summoner. U can farm all day infinite mana. Mage 12 wep still sit every 5 mob to regen

gfbot. How about ut nukes? isnt it ridicous that u nuke for 600 and m crit for 1,2k with 35 lvl nuke and +0 c weapon into archer? Plus mage weapons++ are much more op than fighter weapons because mages have (m atk*skil power) dmg formula and fighters have (skill power + p atk) dmg formula

​Honestly, with the +12 str, you can reach drac bow status pretty easily. You don't need a focus SA, since everyone just spams skills. 

Also stun shot lands on everything since there is no majestic armor in the game yet. 

Mages don't get their acumen SA, so its pretty balanced. 

But I am still here with no shots on my summoner, gg. 

You do realize mages can go +12 wit and get like +70% cast speed and double m.crit rate and lose like nothing from it right? who cares about acumen when a nuker can have unbuffed casting speed that he would only have with fullbuffs in prior chronicles and C weaps with m.atk like +4 S weaps?

On the other hand if any fighter goes +12 str u either lose a shitload of atk spd move spd crit rate or hp/cp/weight/debuff resist

First, this is not mage vs fighter discusion, everyone knows necro op.

Second, ES is OP as solo class. 

Third, removing dex, u wont lose movement speed.

Fourth, give paladin and TK pet with frenzy buff ^^

First, this is not mage vs fighter discusion, everyone knows necro op.

Second, ES is OP as solo class. 

Third, removing dex, u wont lose movement speed.

Fourth, give paladin and TK pet with frenzy buff ^^

​As u can see he turned it into one.

And yea u're right, no speed since these are the GoD values

• Like 1

We summoners needs beastsots.

We summoners needs bud fixed.

GM/ADM already did a lot of changes in fok classic.club ...

Do this changes for us too. Fix bug, give us skill beastshots.

its giving better bonus than fighter weapon bcoz its harder to ench mage weapon (lower chance - check urself) and 2nd thing that mages re 1 shot compared to others

400 items

Item

till +4

till +5

till +6
[​IMG]
Black Ore Necklace

71,75%

32,75%

26,00%
[​IMG]
Avadon Circlet

72,50%

31,00%

24,50%
[​IMG]
Avadon Robe

100,0%

67,75%

33,25%
[​IMG]
Sword of Valhalla

49,75%

50,25%

43,50%
[​IMG]
Bow of Peril

65,00%

63,25%

67,25%
[​IMG]
Damascus

66,00%

67,00%

61,75%

another thing i see no comparsion to pet ss. Mage can have 12 wep, but still do less than ur ES summoner. U can farm all day infinite mana. Mage 12 wep still sit every 5 mob to regen

​where did you get that data? can you send the link ? *-*

400 items

Item

till +4

till +5

till +6
[​IMG]
Black Ore Necklace

71,75%

32,75%

26,00%
[​IMG]
Avadon Circlet

72,50%

31,00%

24,50%
[​IMG]
Avadon Robe

100,0%

67,75%

33,25%
[​IMG]
Sword of Valhalla

49,75%

50,25%

43,50%
[​IMG]
Bow of Peril

65,00%

63,25%

67,25%
[​IMG]
Damascus

66,00%

67,00%

61,75%

I really can't believe that considering most of the +12-15 weaps are mage weaps LOL

That one korean cp has  a +15 homunculus on every nuker.

Do u see any non-mage cp with +15 weaps on all dds?

400 items

Item

till +4

till +5

till +6
[​IMG]
Black Ore Necklace

71,75%

32,75%

26,00%
[​IMG]
Avadon Circlet

72,50%

31,00%

24,50%
[​IMG]
Avadon Robe

100,0%

67,75%

33,25%
[​IMG]
Sword of Valhalla

49,75%

50,25%

43,50%
[​IMG]
Bow of Peril

65,00%

63,25%

67,25%
[​IMG]
Damascus

66,00%

67,00%

61,75%

I really can't believe that considering most of the +12-15 weaps are mage weaps LOL

in that korean cp something looks weird... 

400 items

Item

till +4

till +5

till +6
[​IMG]
Black Ore Necklace

71,75%

32,75%

26,00%
[​IMG]
Avadon Circlet

72,50%

31,00%

24,50%
[​IMG]
Avadon Robe

100,0%

67,75%

33,25%
[​IMG]
Sword of Valhalla

49,75%

50,25%

43,50%
[​IMG]
Bow of Peril

65,00%

63,25%

67,25%
[​IMG]
Damascus

66,00%

67,00%

61,75%

in that korean cp something looks weird... 

​+15 weapon is just to keep style mode:on when PR.

• Like 1

FIX BUG, then we could talk 'bout BEAST SS. Bug is a priority I think

​I mean you can't have everything, you know... You already have bugs, it would be too greedy to want shots as well :)