Wolfy

Delate "pin system" on login.

Why you implant this pin system? Please delete this crap! I stopped play aion because of this crap. If people have easy passwords they have problem, so why you  are wasting my time?  Sorry for my bad english , but really:  pin = wasting our times.

i got one friend who got burned hes old pc, and lost hes char pin(it was sended to hes email,after pc burned dont know email password)........ leaved for reason dont know char pin ....

Someone tried to hack my account twice, but wasn't able to enter to my char thks to my PIN. Even after i changed my password.

Someone tried to hack my account twice, but wasn't able to enter to my char thks to my PIN. Even after i changed my password.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 3

Anyone against the PIN security system is either:

a. trying to obtain access to a character that was not originally created by them, or

b. irresponsible and/or lazy

OP, you do realize you're basically asking the staff to make accounts less secure, right? O.o

Edit: strong first post. Who are you, really? Obviously a category a.

PIN system is here to protect you and your accounts. And it won't be removed.

If by any chance you forgot it, just restore it via account manager.

• Like 2

my mom used to tell me that "you are the most lazy person in this world" now i saw this thread and i feel so alive, so relieved

• Like 1

PIN system is here to protect you and your accounts. And it won't be removed.

If by any chance you forgot it, just restore it via account manager.

​atleast it could be aviable to type it by keyboard, not need to click by mouse. On older pcs its pretty pain in the ass to click those numbers manually when pc has micro lags

Its must be like on/off option. Who need use. Who dont need just off it. I also some time dont need it for fast log in to fight but need click it with mous. Nobody buy me nev mous when she broke :(

a. trying to obtain access to a character that was not originally created by them, or

​Yes i want your accout - it's so fucking expensive :D

I played Lineage 2 since 2005y. - never ever saw this crap pin shit, never ever my account was hacked/stolen.

I think 95% hack try = share account

4.99% = easy passwords like: adam 2015/ admin001.

0.01% realy hack.

But ok, be happy with wasting time for this pin crap :) I sugest to make tokens like steam has :) Every time when you need log in you need to check sms ;) 10 phase authentication! password + pin + sms + something else = you will be secure  :D:D 

GL guys! was thinking about playing here, now im out.

funny, if u are leaving just because of pin, then i guess u would leave before completing first class change because "wth is that crap? i am out" style

​Yes i want your accout - it's so fucking expensive :D

I played Lineage 2 since 2005y. - never ever saw this crap pin shit, never ever my account was hacked/stolen.

I think 95% hack try = share account

4.99% = easy passwords like: adam 2015/ admin001.

0.01% realy hack.

But ok, be happy with wasting time for this pin crap :) I sugest to make tokens like steam has :) Every time when you need log in you need to check sms ;) 10 phase authentication! password + pin + sms + something else = you will be secure  :D:D 

GL guys! was thinking about playing here, now im out.

​You'll be greatly missed.

• Like 1