Phantom Ranger
Destroyer
Tyrant

Fifth group classes:

Spellhowler
Sorcerer
Necromancer
Spellsinger

Now i dont understand this part Honestly.

So archers are not in fifth group, because they are leveling slower.

Fighters are not in fifth group, because they are worse in pvp than archers and mages.

And mages are other tier, because they are easier to level up.

THIS starts. 

Any fighter can level up faster than mage nowadays with SE+prp. Because he can pull solo, dont need tank. It is easy farm.

When we talk about big groups, Warlord is like needed card. U can drop tank for it. Even mage party uses it.

Fighters weak at pvp? Lol look at all tyrant, gladis. 1v1 is unkillable class. Stun(free kill) Thats why server has a lot of tyrants. When we talk about mass pvp, yep they are weaker than mages, BUT if u fight in place with corners, i dont think thats problem. So mage vs fighters in classic is like. 2-2 or 1-2.

Archer

Ok mass pvp is same like mages. Necro> ALL but i think PR is not weak also with that CDL thing. + HE has dash for zoning. Solo pvp they might be even stronger because of stun, sps sorc has no debuffs. 

Leveling. Small groups leveling is easier than mages, SE+cdl mage is still worse than Archer+prp. When we talk about SPS and sorc... just forget.

Group leveling. Yep thats where archers sucks, they have to kill kariks one by one. while mages can aoe, but still u need a WL for that.

Suggestion

1) Make DD all one tier.

2) Delete tiers

disagree that archers exp faster than mages. Mages can aoe abg/loa, archers cant aoe at all. About warrior/mage, it depends what mage, necro/sh exp faster than warior, sorc/sps just untill they can use summons, then its same as warrior (aoe pt).i think its good right now, i wouldnt change it, you could mby move sps/sorc to 4 if u rly want to change anything there plus daggers are extremely hard to exp and u put them in tier 4 same as wariors

• Like 1

disagree that archers exp faster than mages. Mages can aoe abg, archers cant aoe at all. About warrior/mage, it depends what mage, necro/sh exp faster than warior, sorc/sps just untill they can use summons, then its same as warrior (aoe pt)

​I said that archers<mages thats the main reason why they are not with mages in the same tier. 

I disagree that SE+SPH exp faster than tyrant+SE, its equal. Because tyrant can pull.

but you suggested to make 1 tier for all dds. So PW(dagger) doesnt exp slower than necro right? You would put archers in same tier as mages then... Doesnt make sense. Plus how do u aoe on warior w/o tank. Mby on WL, dunno or some sh1ty mobs. U need sws/tank to aoe properly with warior

disagree that archers exp faster than mages. Mages can aoe abg, archers cant aoe at all. About warrior/mage, it depends what mage, necro/sh exp faster than warior, sorc/sps just untill they can use summons, then its same as warrior (aoe pt)

​I said that archers<mages thats the main reason why they are not with mages in the same tier. 

I disagree that SE+SPH exp faster than tyrant+SE

​ Ofc sph exp faster with cdl, and tyrant has to kill 1 by 1 w/o even zerk or greater might, with haste potions i guess. Shity exp as fk if u duo with se without sws or tank to train for u...

If u remove tiers then ppl gonna make necro exp it to 58 and change to wc/pp/craft etc. GG, that would be stupid

If u remove tiers then ppl gonna make necro exp it to 58 and change to wc/pp/craft etc. GG, that would be stupid

I gave just an opinion to make all DD one tier.(withouth daggers)

​And what should people do that had Mage cp, and played mage. His CP failed, he searching for new one, but its only fighters? Leave server? Or go solo with 9 accounts?

And what about people who leveled 50+, and then they understood they dont like that class, because L2Classic is different than interlude or high 5, reroll? 

Atleast other tiers has some choices, make that for mages also. 

1. sph+se (cdl) can xp faster than any other duo

2. sorc/sps are really good for aoe, which starts already from ~25-28 lvl and u can aoe at any lvl after that

3. dagger is not sh1t, if u say that, u should learn how to play it

2. sorc/sps are really good for aoe, which starts already from ~25-28 lvl and u can aoe at any lvl after that

1)​I will show u alternative leveling duo for SPH+SE.

2)I dont know why the hell u talk about aoe here? I told that sorc and sps has no alternative duo and will never have because of lack cdl. And what i mean that WL+SE can make duo aoe, like any other fighter and any sorc/sps CAN't

3)Daggers bad at leveling, thats why i said so. No offensive in pvp.

BTW guys, groups were made on 1.0 adena and exp income. Because when fighter were sitting in forgotten temple, and mages were aoeing all open fields, people were crying that mages too op. Thats why they made that fifth tier. But now it makes no sense, the only plus that mages has against fighters nowadays is mass pvp in open fields. All other aspects are equal. And its different about Archers.

Two more things.

What about OLY aspect? I bet that there will be some fighters or archers changing to daggers, just to be a hero.

And serious guys.

If u start in CP as archer or fighter, later when your CP fails you can change to any other DD and join new CP. But if you play mage, you are doomed to play mage forever.

2)I dont know why the hell u talk about aoe here? I told that sorc and sps has no alternative duo and will never have because of lack cdl. And what i mean that WL+SE can make duo aoe, like any other fighter and any sorc/sps CAN't

​show me
and this game was never solo game, u cannot expect to xp as fast as aoe groups with solo killing, so OFC warlord with SE pulling aoe mobs get better xp

​show me
and this game was never solo game, u cannot expect to xp as fast as aoe groups with solo killing, so OFC warlord with SE pulling aoe mobs get better xp

​Here any fighter does that.

​Here any fighter does that.

​show me how tyrant/glad/destro/dorfs AoE anything after 55-60 in duo (something actually worth it, not 55 mobs or something, and i will give u medal

if u think about lower lvls, mages aoe solo as well, even sorc and sps, cruma tower or gorgon flower garden (thats spots i saw, i bet there are many more places)

I was speaking about EV aoe tyrant + SE. I guess mobs there 55. Need tyrant to get 62 to check AB with rabbit. So can't now. If u want i can post satyrs aoe.

TYRant has too low speed and has too low cast speed of aoe skil to aoe solo w/o sws either on abg or ev, he waste too much of se mp for heals. And i hope we are not talking about clan skill ww etc, since i dont expect ppl wicth lvl4 clan duoing for life

TYRant has too low speed and has too low cast speed of aoe skil to aoe solo w/o sws either on abg or ev, he waste too much of se mp for heals. And i hope we are not talking about clan skill ww etc, since i dont expect ppl wicth lvl4 clan duoing for life

​50+- cemetary

55+- EV

57 level tyrant gets 0.3-0.4 per pull, and pulls are fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2_QWx94nP4&feature=youtu.be 

ok so ur telling me se+necro duo cant kill faster 12 mobs with cdl like this tyrant did in 2 mins? Also doesnt necro have bigger choice of spots so he can avoid wars pks, get expensive drops etc? Also show me such movie on glad destro spoil and ws thery are all warriors too. And show me se tyrant duo on 62+ how its going

Offcourse they can, but they will have downtime for mana. Atleast on my friend necro 52 there was downtime.

And when u say that gladi ws they are all warrios show me video. SHOW me video of sps sroceror exping duo they are mages too!  

Cant show 62 tyrant, dont have one.

And please dont put wars and competitive game here, we are talking about groups, and i am sharing my thoughts that DD should be one group.

Its not fair, play Destro, see that it is nerfed and change any other DD, but if start playing mage and understand that its not for you, or you are forced to go other class you cant.

Two more things.

What about OLY aspect? I bet that there will be some fighters or archers changing to daggers, just to be a hero.

And serious guys.

If u start in CP as archer or fighter, later when your CP fails you can change to any other DD and join new CP. But if you play mage, you are doomed to play mage forever.

​You know they're can only be 3 different dagger hero's right? Not like it matters or anything. I wouldn't call playing a mage "doomed" lol idk if you notice but mages level faster than anyone else, strongest in pvp, necro's are just straight broken on classic