Lin

Lin's Vids [UPDATED NOV 27]

nice videos lin ;) keep them going

suggestion, switch to BW heavy, there is no point going for doom heavy on this server coz FC is not even worth using

hopefully we will see even some pt vs pt parts of video, where ppl actually even target archers from your pt, coz like this ppl think its so easy to play archer and how they easily frag (when they have meatshield in front of them ^^)

gl

​Hey MoDoy. I completely agree with you about the Doom set change and Fatal Counter being worthless on this server. I rarely used it during the siege; however, there was an unrecorded moment where I literally had 16 HP and used it on a robe--for a 4-5k crit. I might end up changing to SR at this rate.

As for the party vs. party, we rarely have a front line group available during my prime. Most of the PVP that happens on my prime is just searching AB at the end of a farm session. Sieges are nice because all of our primes can accommodate for one another at the same time. I feel you though--a party vs. party would show a realistic archer scenario. 

I haven't played archer much in my L2 "career", and this is the first time rolling one on Classic, but I will say I dearly miss the C4 and pre-C4 days when being an archer relied heavily on placement and positioning (i.e. DEX factor and auto-attacking people from their backs), as opposed to what it is now: spamming Stun Shot (if you know you're a higher level than your foe); Double Shot; and counter-building passives with heavy armor sets.

Cheers man, see you out there.

​Archer playstyle will be more like in old times when u get cov + great fury and ull make awesome dmg with auto attacks

As always Lin has the best artistic eye, thanks for awesome video)

​Thanks Biz :). Personally, Sunday was the best siege on this server so far--lots of energy and sitting at the edge of the seat all-around. Let's keep bringin' it ;)!

CAn i get music name from movi ? i need it :) Respect for movi.​

I'd buy you a beer just for knowing this immediately! Hope you guys are doing well on the other server.

I'd buy you a beer just for knowing this immediately! Hope you guys are doing well on the other server.

​on other server ? what ? :D

@Lin - can you pls give me the two titels of the Songs in Video: L2 Classic Club PVP - Compilation Lin 1.2?

TY

​on other server ? what ? :D

​I meant Reaver!

@Lin - can you pls give me the two titels of the Songs in Video: L2 Classic Club PVP - Compilation Lin 1.2?

TY

​Yeah man! I'm at work now, but when I return home I'll bump this reply with both songs. Sorry for not responding to your PM yet.

Bump!

Songs are in order with the video:

after playing my character with my messy skill bar, i am always amazed by your simplistic one, having literally 2 skills on bar and thats all

also didnt expect that drop from pk :P its never good idea to pvp with karma if u have more than 4 pks, for that reason bsoes exist :D so its kinda funny when ppl bsoe just like that in pvp all the time but actually fight when they can actually lose something

after playing my character with my messy skill bar, i am always amazed by your simplistic one, having literally 2 skills on bar and thats all

also didnt expect that drop from pk :P its never good idea to pvp with karma if u have more than 4 pks, for that reason bsoes exist :D so its kinda funny when ppl bsoe just like that in pvp all the time but actually fight when they can actually lose something

​Oh MoDoy I'm very OCD about skill bars and hotkeys in every game. I remember when I saw MMORPGs for the first time in my life, I was overwhelmed just by seeing shortcuts and their different graphics. I'm glad L2's one of those games where everything can be managed and customized more flexibly. Also, I don't have gifted "piano fingers" so the less shortcuts I have, the better :P.

And yes! I had 5 PKs on me but I told everyone in TeamSpeak fuck it, let's try this! engaging that fight. I wasn't expecting to drop the bow though, that's for sure. Lesson learned for next time though.

GF nice movie. Damn I see you play on different server! This asian timezone, i barely ever see these ppl when im in game :D. As ppl said, Cloudy always 1st target macroed etc hahaha poor guy :D

• Like 1

First videos shows exactly how bad it is when there is no something like nobless buff or "full fighter" buffs. If your two people dies and enemy 0, its 90 % u win fights.

Oh and forgot to add, with 4x HE would be easier, dash makes zone control easier... Im fan of PR but played a bit pvp with HE and i agree that HE rokz...