Sign in to follow this  
GanjaRockzZz

Attract People NOW !!

So Just wanna Mention That now starts the Season That lots of server starts and lots of people looking for low rate hard server to play on winter.
As we all know MMO Games depend on people to communicate play together cooperate e.t.c so I suggest Put an online meter,everyone the 1st thing ask when log server is online put a  stream 24/7 at giran harbor to see the traffic on server motivate people vote,I believe  administration have to focus on that 1st and then make a good advertaise for update 2.0.
Ps "L2 loners and  pve players dont flame me"

• Like 5

So Just wanna Mention That now starts the Season That lots of server starts and lots of people looking for low rate hard server to play on winter.
As we all know MMO Games depend on people to communicate play together cooperate e.t.c so I suggest Put an online meter,everyone the 1st thing ask when log server is online put a  stream 24/7 at giran harbor to see the traffic on server motivate people vote,I believe  administration have to focus on that 1st and then make a good advertaise for update 2.0.

​contact water and tell him to cum back :( i miss playing with him

​Cum on your back? or come back? :ph34r:
Peace and love mate :)

​+10000001

​Online counter is not so wise.

For example i feel now that the server is great. if i show that online are 800 people for example i may not be satisfied not by the experience that i have but just with the number. These kind of numbers are like an obsessive compulsive behaviour. People tent to watch them every day and if they see "-100" then immediately say that the server is dying . I wouldn't like these things here to be honest. Make advertisement and people will come. people are dying for a good classic l2 server and finally we have one. everyone will know that after a while especially after innova's failure

• Like 1

For example i feel now that the server is great. if i show that online are 800 people for example i may not be satisfied not by the experience that i have but just with the number. These kind of numbers are like an obsessive compulsive behaviour. People tent to watch them every day and if they see "-100" then immediately say that the server is dying . I wouldn't like these things here to be honest. Make advertisement and people will come. people are dying for a good classic l2 server and finally we have one. everyone will know that after a while especially after innova's failure

​Let me get that straight to you mate and especialy for the administration.
1st if you check recruitment section all clans look for people 0 asnwer only pumps
2nd 60lvl ++ players (3 sides) are walking around looking for war to gang
3rd on 2.0 update baium gets in and is the only way get a grade.Saw korean baium about 400 ppl with lighsabers took them 3-4 hours (so if 3 sides go together might dont work either)
4th I am not saying server is dying or so nor that admin are not doing a great job but if they are satisfied with the server level and theyr incomes i just believe players need more if they dont they will need more after 2.0
All respect Koll.sano e.t.c its really the best european project classic server just i believe we need more effort on this :)

1st if you check recruitment section all clans look for people 0 asnwer only pumps
3rd on 2.0 update baium gets in and is the only way get a grade.Saw korean baium about 400 ppl with lighsabers took them 3-4 hours (so if 3 sides go together might dont work either)
4th I am not saying server is dying or so nor that admin are not doing a great job but if they are satisfied with the server level and theyr incomes i just believe players need more if they dont they will need more after 2.0
All respect Koll.sano e.t.c its really the best european project classic server just i believe we need more effort on this :)

​always more people will be better but i have very fun already. is that bad? if you dont find party you are doing something wrong. 

for the forum that you said. i am in a clan that is devided in to 3 clans coz of people and levels, is very active full of people and we play but in the forum noone ever talks so your argument is not so valid about the answers in the forum

login and find your way. forum is not doing you good :P :D

​always more people will be better but i have very fun already. is that bad? if you dont find party you are doing something wrong. 

for the forum that you said. i am in a clan that is devided in to 3 clans coz of people and levels, is very active full of people and we play but in the forum noone ever talks so your argument is not so valid about the answers in the forum

​Son i am lvl 65 and play here almost from the beggining with a few breaks so plz.......
Never saw you on battlefield and you got arguments?

​Son i am lvl 65 and play here almost from the beggining with a few breaks so plz.......
Never saw you on battlefield and you got arguments?

​of course i have arguments up to the level i am. is it bad? what are you? the argument keeper?

need more adverise. and its never enought. wherever is sutdent come to shools or what. is many popular l2 servers list where i cant find this server.....

Can't say I care too much since I'm almost exclusively solo player... Also I'm still fairly low and I still encounter newbies here and there.

But I agree, more players means more bussiness opportunities, so let's advertise more! :) I think I've already talked about it at some other topic - in advertising, put most pressure on the 'newbie package'. Even if it's not too much, it's what new players want to hear when joining an older server. 

Can't say I care too much since I'm almost exclusively solo player... Also I'm still fairly low and I still encounter newbies here and there.

But I agree, more players means more bussiness opportunities, so let's advertise more! :) I think I've already talked about it at some other topic - in advertising, put most pressure on the 'newbie package'. Even if it's not too much, it's what new players want to hear when joining an older server. 

​Newbie package is already here. It doesnt need any boost. U do lvl 20/30 very fast. Rest depends on players skills

​Water has permaban. Sadly.

​Water has permaban. Sadly.

​What'd he do?

​Newbie package is already here. It doesnt need any boost. U do lvl 20/30 very fast. Rest depends on players skills

​Nonono, I didn't mean to boost package - I meant they need to advertise the current one more. When the server is >9 months old, people want to know they'll be given some headstart.

As it is, the newbie package isn't mentioned neither in the ads or the main page on site. There should be a HUGE colorful banner saying you'll be getting a massive new player bonuses, so it actually attracts people's attention. :)

• Like 1

​In this server if they put normal Baium, we can't kill it. That's why we need poll about 2.0 with various changes. 

Back to topic. I agree with everything, except counter. If my friends will see 800 online they will leave. That's how people think. We just need to make commercials and twitch stream. And I guess the other half of september will be bomb. 

​In this server if they put normal Baium, we can't kill it. That's why we need poll about 2.0 with various changes. 

Back to topic. I agree with everything, except counter. If my friends will see 800 online they will leave. That's how people think. We just need to make commercials and twitch stream. And I guess the other half of september will be bomb. 

​Why we cant kill Baium? What do you mean?