Sign in to follow this  
Chico dc

no problems?

"They" is not fair...You have done this too lately,even if u didn't bring the mobs in town but in other areas like TOI,BS. So it's more of a "We do this to each other" instead of a "they". If GMs change how it works,then ok. But for now it works that way and it's totally legal.

If exploit lets me gain free exp its ok, coz its work and is legall. Fix or legal.

​wait wait wait, so u are saying that those guys are only ones pulling mobs away? that other clans have never done that? or u think its legal to pull them to toi, but not legal to pull them to aden? where is the line when its legal or not? i mean, ofc its not nice that they do this, but hey, its working how to grief enemies, i think it should be fixed by gms that mobs will respawn back after they are taken away some distance

also i wanted to suggest something similar with bosses, but i might write that on different topic, not this

• Like 1

i dont understand how its works.... they get xp killling mobs on hall ? and... what else? they respawn there ? confuse confusee.

anyway if its a bug. that clan should report! and dont use/abuse.  what happend if you find a bug and you use it for your own advantaje ?????

how it works this bug?

​u just aggro mobs, pretty much, they wont port back but will follow u (they will stop after some time), then u hit them again, and again and again, then u open the doors in CH, close doors in CH and bsoe (so u wont die), and now u have your own mob pets in CH

how it works this bug?

​u just aggro mobs, pretty much, they wont port back but will follow u (they will stop after some time), then u hit them again, and again and again, then u open the doors in CH, close doors in CH and bsoe (so u wont die), and now u have your own mob pets in CH

​and.... ?? what with "mob pets in CH" ?

how it works this bug?

​and why they do this?

To clarify it,we pulled some mobs in ch to mess with perkunas xp at abg. Most of them left the moment our tank bsoe'd,so we killed the rest after a bit and they spawned back to their spot. Same thing happens from us and perkunas with mobs to blazing,toi or aden castle area. That happens to prevent enemy from xp at abg.

how it works this bug?

​and why they do this?

​^^^ u got answer up here, ppl are doing it to grief enemies and prevent them from fully xping at spots

atm i dont think its illegal, i believe admins will do something about that, and for ppl who are actually doing it i have only this

bc77c796158c48caf8535ea11e1ea5012ad8d16c

• Like 4

Ah now i understand. 

They stole respawn from AB. They do this for over a week. And now there is question is it legal. And ppl think that it is possible - its legal. Damn u ppl re stupid.

If its not in official like that - means that this is bug - using bug to improve ur play is using exploit (in this case they farm all day AB and stole mobs like like nooobs) 
using exploit is forbidden, using exploit should be ending with ban. 

• Like 1

:D Ganja bugger need shut down karma, its all. Big girl, Ganja need ego up on my friend lvl 45 on Aligators I. One time ganja die vs C grade guy, after 2 mins he return and he make 4times PK. Lvl 52+ with TopB vs 45with low/mid C :D.

Ah now i understand. 

They stole respawn from AB. They do this for over a week. And now there is question is it legal. And ppl think that it is possible - its legal. Damn u ppl re stupid.

If its not in official like that - means that this is bug - using bug to improve ur play is using exploit (in this case they farm all day AB and stole mobs like like nooobs) 

yes like no other clan done it ever before , ban the whole server sounds good :)

Ah now i understand. 

yes like no other clan done it ever before , ban the whole server sounds good :)

​u know what proof is? When u got proof u can punish ppl. Before nobody broight proof so no ban. Go back make lvls

:D Ganja bugger need shut down karma, its all. Big girl, Ganja need ego up on my friend lvl 45 on Aligators I. One time ganja die vs C grade guy, after 2 mins he return and he make 4times PK. Lvl 52+ with TopB vs 45with low/mid C :D.

​So much hate....I am Just chilling and soe outside my Ch :D
Its a fact that a mage cant lure mobs 
Better love than hate mate Peace and Love
P.S if you wanna beg for mercy pm ingame GanjaRockzZz

Ah now i understand. 

​u know what proof is? When u got proof u can punish ppl. Before nobody broight proof so no ban. Go back make lvls 

Are you serious ? You cant even stack more than 1 or 2 groups of mobs. So what if they do it ? It has happened to me as well many times when i tried to xp AB. And no im not on their clan.

Its ok ofc that people want this thing to get fixed , i want too.

But to start punish people everywhere so only you and your cp will play on server is not a great idea. So keep your hate for sieges and wars. 

• Like 1

where did u get info they want to fix it?

this screen is made by random dwarf, i believe not clan member. He reveals their sins. They didnt confess to it itself. They did it to make life harder to opposite clan.

this screen is made by random dwarf, i believe not clan member. He reveals their sins. They didnt confess to it itself. They did it to make life harder to opposite clan.

Hello. We will think about some script check to teleport them back.

​random dwarf :D sure man, ofc its not some camera of the enemy clan near CH, i bet randoms w/o any armor/weapon goes on trip to aden, u are funny man, are u that desperate to ban your enemies?

​my phrase "that people" doesnt go to vigilance , i mean the people that posted this photo here on forum and ask for fix. You misunderstood. 

And yea "random dwarf" lol 

You dont understand what im saying so i will try one last time. WHEN the exploit isnt DAMAGING the server you dont need to BAN people. OR perhaps gms should go around and start banning people like those dwarfs that put shop near gk (thats an exploit too right?) . And then we are gonna play a server with 50 people. CONGRATS to your logic.