Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

Archer CP lf ppl

Hello

We are archer cp from ETC clan. Clan lvl 4, ch, windwalk skill, ally with unique, war with the rest. We are 60-67 lvls. We play around 16-22 gmt +1. Currently looking for active:

-Archer
-Bish/EE
-WC/PP

pm here or ingame Rizo

ALLY WITH UNIQUE  xD

​they were the only clan that didn't PK us when they were 20-30 levels above us. Also their recruiting strategy is not join us or war/pk until join. Also they aren't zerg clan and their TOP party isn't botting 24/7 in LoA , all statements that can't be said about the clan you lead.

Clap, clap to Rizos - he put your clan in the ground from where it came.

I hope you know where unique is coming from and where they are going, exactly nowhere.

Yesterday Rizos agreed to change nickname to join one of my CPs, so drop the UNIQUE ally joke, disband clan and PM ochoba to take you in his ally - we lead clans* not clan and we don't recruit wars, tell Rizos that again ^_^

I hope you know where unique is coming from and where they are going, exactly nowhere.

Yesterday Rizos agreed to change nickname to join one of my CPs, so drop the UNIQUE ally joke, disband clan and PM ochoba to take you in his ally - we lead clans* not clan and we don't recruit wars, tell Rizos that again ^_^

​u are mad cuze u couldn't recruit us i understand , our clan has 10 year tradition of playing together, only 5% of us play here and our leader isn't even playing here yet you still feel we are a threat to ur stupid zerg clan. I found your only baium should drop A grade post very revealing , you just want it like that cuze u have the biggest zerg. All your clan is going is aden to recruit all randoms :))

You are right that I am angry you didn't join my side, because I know you are all great players.

Its funny that people complain about numbers now, nobody complained when Dee could kill alone a whole party from my ally due to their low levels.

If you don't like my top a grd sets farm model, then please tell me another way that the game will motivate these VIG MG to recruit  50 level people.

Now suck it up, Leaders from Perkunas dominated long before you came here and will continue to do so long after you won't be here.

You are right that I am angry you didn't join my side, because I know you are all great players.

Its funny that people complain about numbers now, nobody complained when Dee could kill alone a whole party from my ally due to their low levels.

If you don't like my top a grd sets farm model, then please tell me another way that the game will motivate these VIG MG to recruit  50 level people.

Now suck it up, Leaders from Perkunas dominated long before you came here and will continue to do so long after you won't be here.

​you keep forgetting that we are here since 2.5months , i dont know and dont care what happened before. We started here with patch 1.5. If leader of perkunas would be so great they would have recruited us and not been total assholes to us. Unique is the only clan that let us farm while we were low 50s w/o mass pk. Your great strat was PK them until they join, well guess what exactly because we are very experienced l2 players this strat will actually drive us away not recruit us on your side. By the way about the botting , im not accusing anyone , im saying it as a fact that nnyxi party were botting , i observed them for 3-4 hours and the fact that they didnt kill me and i was 30sec away from them says enough. It was 2-3 players live only and every1 else was bot assisting. Btw if i see players from my ally botting i would also report them , so the excuse of "I am breaking the rules , because others are" is a joke , that only children would use.

BizQQuiT can you tell us your story on this server, in 1.0 you stood in reloge 1.3 defended you like 1.5 and not you do a history of perkūnas and you can not talk about it

Yesterday Rizos agreed to change nickname to join one of my CPs

​stop that propaganda pls, because it wasnt even close like that (also whats wrong with your fetish of changing nicks?)

bump for his cp

True story:

in old Perkunas BizQQuit CP did all the job, defending LoA etc, ganking etc, when rest was farming their asses, and then they left clan. Thats why they re 60, and enemies 70. For me Unique re just pussies. They have chance vs Perk only coz of higher lvls, same lvl - 0 chance. Just a matter of time. GL

​I dont understand why you want all server to belong in 2 or 3 allies. Yes i know baium and epic bosses were created to die from big alliances but we dont have the numbers of the past (also we arent korea) , we dont have 5000 players in one server. So gms should adjust those things to the number of players we have on the server. 

Where is the fun if the 3 big allies recruit every fucking player in this server?

Sorry to Rizos for spamming his Recruiting thread....I wont post another response , we can continue somewhere else if you like

all this post is a joke or what?
perknunas and ally no recluit war? they are not zerg? ok stop trolling please :D

ON) we are lf sws for mage cp to

​I agreed to change nick to join ur ally AHAHAHA. So thast why im in ur clan right now right? Please give me contact to your dealer, he has nice staff ^^. U are nice comic :D. Butthurt much afer dieing in loa heart? Nice farm, dagger kiling mobs. Good dps ;). -15 str dye also along with that doom hvy set? ^^

LF Very active SR 58+ or driver for our char,
lf bish/ee and sws pm here on in game

True story:

in old Perkunas BizQQuit CP did all the job, defending LoA etc, ganking etc, when rest was farming their asses, and then they left clan. Thats why they re 60, and enemies 70. For me Unique re just pussies. They have chance vs Perk only coz of higher lvls, same lvl - 0 chance. Just a matter of time. GL

​BizQQuit CP is actively waiting for antharas to spawn for the past 1 month , if he spawns they will be there first for sure

True story:

​somebody knows something here :)

but it's not about that, we just have 3h prime while they had double/tripple that amount.

True story:

​somebody knows something here :)

​So you are annoyed that we dont know the "truth" , but when u straight up lie about rizos just to spam propaganda it's ok. Hypocrisy much?