ProGressive

Best CP in your opinion :)

Okey guys lets discuss maybe best CP build for farm + pvp. Like to hear opinions. 

FIIGHTERS:

OL,WC,EE, Bd,sws,warlord, gladi,gladi,tyrant.+boxes PP and recharger. If mana ok, no need recharger.

Mages:

OL, Bish, SE, EE, bd, sws, necro,sps, sph.(to box prp just for bts sounds dumb). With this impossible to pull no WL/tank. Hmmm maybe - bish + tank, but then no BLess the body.

Archers:

Wc, ol, ee, bd, sws, He, He, He, He.

Waiting other suggestions :) 

Okey guys lets discuss maybe best CP build for farm + pvp. Like to hear opinions. 

FIIGHTERS:

OL,WC,EE, Bd,sws,warlord, gladi,gladi,tyrant.+boxes PP and recharger. If mana ok, no need recharger.

Mages:

OL, Bish, SE, EE, bd, sws, necro,sps, sph.(to box prp just for bts sounds dumb). With this impossible to pull no WL/tank. Hmmm maybe - bish + tank, but then no BLess the body.

Archers:

Wc, ol, ee, bd, sws, He, He, He, He.

Waiting other suggestions :) 

​Mage  is like ol/ee/bd/sws/wl/bish/3dd + box se GG Easy

LOL stupid topic.

MAGE: SH+SH+SH+SH+SH+SH+BP+BD+SWS  + boxed SE, OL, EE + boxed protectors SH+SH+SH+SH+SH+SH+SH+BD+SWS so nobody interrupt farming.

MEELE: Glad+Glad+Glad+Glad+Glad+Glad+BP+BD+SWS + boxed SE, OL, EE + boxed protectors SH+SH+SH+SH+SH+SH+SH+BD+SWS so nobody interrupt farming.

True fact: best setup is when everyone plays what he wants+100% master his character. Then u can play 4/9 pt and rekt anybody. Now pls stop making stupid topics lel

LOL stupid topic.

MAGE: SH+SH+SH+SH+SH+SH+BP+BD+SWS  + boxed SE, OL, EE + boxed protectors SH+SH+SH+SH+SH+SH+SH+BD+SWS so nobody interrupt farming.

MEELE: Glad+Glad+Glad+Glad+Glad+Glad+BP+BD+SWS + boxed SE, OL, EE + boxed protectors SH+SH+SH+SH+SH+SH+SH+BD+SWS so nobody interrupt farming.

True fact: best setup is when everyone plays what he wants+100% master his character. Then u can play 4/9 pt and rekt anybody. Now pls stop making stupid topics lel

Would like to see how u reck 4v9 same level pt :)

LOL stupid topic.

​crushing that set-up with my tyr+glad+wl+dagger build before the s/d starts showing 59... 58... 57...

best farming for melee is WL+TYR+TYR+TYR for aoe.
glad+dager+dager+dager for  single target.

for archer don't forget about PR's low hp skill.

PS: not smart topic indeed =)

that is a argument that will never have a perfect answer mostly cuz it depends on the situations. 

if its on a mass scenario with organized fights i would say a good mage party with maybe a warlord in the mix would have the upper hand... tho if you managed to engage in a gank scenario, this mage party will have few chances against a good melee party as bizqquit said, they will die before they realize what happen.

about archers i think they are somewhere in the middle, they are safer then any of this 2 setups. they are weaker then both of them in PVE maybe but they can be stronger then both set ups in pvp if played properly.

but again, at the end, l2 is not a complicated game altho sometimes it looks like for some ppl xD it almost all comes down to ppl being used to playing their stuff and thinking fast or beeing used to react the best way in every possible situations. pressing buttons isnt hard, is pressing the right buttons at right time that makes the problm xD

so the best way is just to play something everyone feels good with and know what they doing. i personaly was allways more of the anoying type of guy, i never realy enjoy be the one killing the world, i allways had in mind that i dont need to kill anyone to make them useless, all i need to do is to make them useless so my ppl can kill them so for me, i would say best set up for pvp in a clan picture is not a killing party, but a party who will win most of the pvps without being noticed, something like warlord, warlord, OL, DA, and the rest of the suports with most likely either 2 bishops or 2 ees in the party, Hey, but thats just me with my crazy ideas xD

please notice this set up will prolly get pooped on in a party versus party situation if other party plays properly. this is a party focus on sieges/mass pvp/epics picture. or at least having other party on your shoulder to kill stuff.

just remember that most likely, bigger is the amount of sieges that was won by a good seal of silence/suspension/limit then by a good hydro blast or double shot xD

NINJA EDIT: i would prolly sweep that second warlord for a SK after 2.0 xD 

Edited by San0
  • Like 2

Everyone keep saying boxed SE.  Why no love for SE. This is my main class and I would like to be included in parties too

Main SE will help so much in melee cp. You have root, stigma, better group heal than Eva. Most likely people prefer Eva in cp its bcs they have PR in bad case. Fight till death its always better and more honor than PR. But if you are just having 4 active players, Eva is on upper hand and more favor :P In our CP, Eva is box and main is SE :) 

Cheers up bro !

• Like 2

archers 

he-(sr peace of shit)

he-(sr peace of shit)

he-(sr peace of shit)

pr-(sr peace of shit)

ol+prp box

bs

ee

bd

sws

male, or nukers dont know anythink

but nukers pt with any set up is op + with curecly orfen stats.....

For fighters: BISHOP WC SWS PALA OL WL WL Glad Glad

​so no place for healer .... because are you paladin, you think is you r setup is good ? :D

​so no place for healer .... because are you paladin, you think is you r setup is good ? :D

​BIshop is a healer.

​BIshop is a healer.

​so in your pro pt set up is only one healer ?? gl !!

Everyone keep saying boxed SE.  Why no love for SE. This is my main class and I would like to be included in parties too

​you only can have 2 healers in your Cp so rationally ppl would choose BS and EE 

​BIshop is a healer.

​so in your pro pt set up is only one healer ?? gl !!

​and its only because you are paladin....stupid to make all your party weak just for fit your class into there.(dont know what you do in same party with wl wl and glads....)leach?

male, or nukers dont know anythink

​you were right

..stupid to make all your party weak just for fit your class into there.(

Im treasure hunter, not paladin

EDIT: Bishop + ol (group cp/hp recovery skills are nice as well as their crowd control skills).

"boxed things" out of the party doesnt count because there is no limit for that

and btw , be more respectful with others, 

• Like 1

Archers:
PR
SR
HE
WK
BD
SWS
EE
BISH
PP (WC box to safe mp for rebuf)
Meele:
WL
GLAD
GLAD
TYRANT
BD
SWS
WC/OL
SE
EE (PP box for bleses)
Mages:
Necro
Necro
SPS
WL
OL
EE
SE
SWS
BD(box pp)

​we have active SE in cp, stigma rocks, believe me in loa its like hex. Bd with hex and SE with stigma, monsters melt. But when u speak about afk and fast BSOE , elven elder gets upper hand. ITs better to slower kill mobs and carefully, than to kill them very fast with risk of dieing :)