SOiL

Debuffs

u talk bout trance. ok ill give u example from other chronicle also. I played GH on gracia final oly. I had full masterwork MJ set (80% stun resist), zaken (20%), frint(15%),antharas(30%) and grounding talisman (10% stun resist). And i was still getting rarely stunned by some random SKs/DAs/Destros in A grade with like 3-5% chance

​​that's what I just told u. That even 200% it means not impossible to stun. Because these percent goes in to some formula or smth.

i think all debuff skills and stun skills got nerfed? about stun idk since my team is mage team, cant clarify anything, but about debuff, specially overlord, except aoe debuff, both sleep and fear landing rate got nerfed very hard compared to 4-5 months ago. IMO its good in some ways since now its more chance of winning for lower level characters, but in some ways its not, warcyer only have sleep and fear are two fearsome skills, now WC is totally just a buffer and DOT assist

​​I agree totally. Yesterday I was pvping BD, its just not worth to do even fear or sleep. Its better to drain all the time and that's it. Game is now like one button damage skill. Cant lant sleep or fear on 57 level character properly. It was like 1/10

u talk bout trance. ok ill give u example from other chronicle also. I played GH on gracia final oly. I had full masterwork MJ set (80% stun resist), zaken (20%), frint(15%),antharas(30%) and grounding talisman (10% stun resist). And i was still getting rarely stunned by some random SKs/DAs/Destros in A grade with like 3-5% chance

​​that's what I just told u. That even 200% it means not impossible to stun. Because these percent goes in to some formula or smth.

​I guess u didnt understand the post  with graph then. I said there exacly what u say now

• Like 1

​I guess u didnt understand the post  with graph then. I said there exacly what u say now

​​Y maybe is something like hiperbole but still its interesting too see if there is something like formula men/ssb*lionheart(mom-dad)^enchant/people in the server.

i think all debuff skills and stun skills got nerfed? about stun idk since my team is mage team, cant clarify anything, but about debuff, specially overlord, except aoe debuff, both sleep and fear landing rate got nerfed very hard compared to 4-5 months ago. IMO its good in some ways since now its more chance of winning for lower level characters, but in some ways its not, warcyer only have sleep and fear are two fearsome skills, now WC is totally just a buffer and DOT assist

​i am pretty sure i talked about similar thing on TS with CP i play in, that dunno about mental attacks, but stun looks like landing much less nowadays compared to like 1 month ago (we are archers, thats why no idea about mental attacks), tho i have to agree if it got nerfed for both stun AND mental attacks, i cannot cry about it and i think it will improve gameplay slightly when u try to fight higher lvl pts

so they basicly changed the land rate between levels difference and made it fixed for everyone. more chances to fight back for lower levels i guess, but even more rng involved in pvp.

with A grade sets in 2.0, gonna be fun to see how many CCs will actually land on people.

so they basicly changed the land rate between levels difference and made it fixed for everyone. more chances to fight back for lower levels i guess, but even more rng involved in pvp.

with A grade sets in 2.0, gonna be fun to see how many CCs will actually land on people.

depends how hard they will make it to craft A grade armors from normal mobs (as they said there will be drop/spoil of parts from regular mobs in toi), other way A grade sets on our server will be like vesper armors in gracia final chronicle, 2-3 ppl running with it after like 1 year :D so maybe its even better to consider debuff resistance to B sets at 2.5, maybe that will come sooner than ppl running casually with A grades

For sure it doesnt work this way, else you could reach 100% resist when you had 60+% basic resist and add 80% bonus to it but u can never reach 100% resist other way than out lvl by 9+ lvls or mystic immunity. It cant be linear function, it must be more like this - when u have mucho resist u are close to 100% resist but never reach it.

hiperbola.jpg

​its as simple as i wrote, thers just a cap at 95%, i am nealy 100% sure that i saw that info somwhere in game (like in skill tips or on screen while loading)

and i know u picked hiperbole just to show that it will never touch 0, but its better to show it as logarithm function graph

so baisicly u cant stack up to 999999% resist increase and it will still stay at 95% wher the max cap is.

• Like 1

hey guys, was there any official patchnote about this? were this changes made by our staff? did i miss something? or you are just making conclusions based on your gameplay-experience?

you believe that this is not true anymore? https://4gameforum.com/threads/535160/

just to know, thks

​its as u said only our conclusion, not based of any info