ProGressive

Fatal Counter (again)

How you wana make balance  pp v glad for example guys ?

Lineage never will be balanced cose its team play game not sollo. And in some situation glad is better for 1 v1  in other wl is better cose glad cant come to close of enemy, but wl can stun i  range and than glad will rush. When admins chance one of this chars all system for team pvp is broken

.For ppl who say delete orfen, i can say delete l2 and think what you say. Clans fight for it one year and you say delete it. Or maby you wana play on server with 100 online ?

​I think zorgzor finally agreed that PR nerf sux. Mission accomplished :)

Never :) buhahah. Stil all class will hate one class who can one skill to kill. Dagger need 2-3 skill to kill, and its op pover char with no grade dagger, i dont wana more chars with no grade weapons and 10k  dmg.

​funny how u say archers dont need good weapon, when most of the competitive archers have emi+12/13++

looking forward for mage nerf in 2.0, waterfalls of tears inc.

Abaut what mage nerf you tolking abaut ? Man i have make with emi +3   5000 dmg with archer. So dont say for me abaut weapon archer.  Better ask gm why there no bonus in dmg from enchanting weapon like it must be.  If i correct remember 0.7 % from every +1 enchant, also chance of debufs is the same.

• Like 1

Abaut what mage nerf you tolking abaut ? Man i have make with emi +3   5000 dmg with archer. So dont say for me abaut weapon archer.  Better ask gm why there no bonus in dmg from enchanting weapon like it must be.  If i correct remember 0.7 % from every +1 enchant, also chance of debufs is the same.

​debuff land rate isnt influenced by m atk at all, so it doesnt matter what weapon u have if u want to land debuff, just lvl and debuff resist buffs matters (u can find tests from EU off that it should work like that)

about enchants giving bonus it is from 2.0 patch notes, so stop being retarded ok? we still dont know if its going to be implemented or not, so just chill about that

mind giving us some video proofs with showing equip buffs and everything how u did 5k dmg to equally stacked mage with corresponding buffs? coz i can call bullsh1t w/o blink of an eye

i am talking about vortex from mages nerf, coz u know, its freaking OP on off classic, mages doing 8k dmg with it, so i guess it needs some nerf coz its "too OP 1 shot skill"

8k  crit with all  bufs + 3 th class bufs its normal. Now dee make 6k amd i have make 5500 some time dont know lvl of enemy.  So 8k  with a grade or hero weapon its normal. 

8k  crit with all  bufs + 3 th class bufs its normal. Now dee make 6k amd i have make 5500 some time dont know lvl of enemy.  So 8k  with a grade or hero weapon its normal. 

​6k from normal skill of mage with no reuse and is spammable = normal

6k from archer, nerf pls

kappa