ProGressive

Fatal Counter (again)

​Yea, but why to do change from nowhere? SO change everything and this will be not classic but GOD custom server. 

I wouldnt cry so much, but archers sucks. And even later in game they will suck more, daggers will start beating everyone.

seems this topic was discussed already: http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/11555-phantom-ranger-fatal-counter-bug/&do=findComment&comment=66774​ and i dont know what you ppl want? dmg like on korean or russian server which are ahead of us with p2w items? pls make a video where you show all damage of your pr crits, double shot(crit/norm) and fatal counter(crit/norm) on same mob.

Dmg on fc 40% hp 2500-3000, dmg with crit aa 2500-2700.. with bop +0 and without epics. With enchanted bop crit dmg would be even higher, also consider cov on new chronicle and fc gonna be pretty shitty

• Like 1

​Yea, but why to do change from nowhere? SO change everything and this will be not classic but GOD custom server. 

I wouldnt cry so much, but archers sucks. And even later in game they will suck more, daggers will start beating everyone.

seems this topic was discussed already: http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/11555-phantom-ranger-fatal-counter-bug/&do=findComment&comment=66774​ and i dont know what you ppl want? dmg like on korean or russian server which are ahead of us with p2w items? pls make a video where you show all damage of your pr crits, double shot(crit/norm) and fatal counter(crit/norm) on same mob.

​Dmg with double shot = dmg with FC with full hp on the end of test if u asked for doubleshot dmg also

4GAME.thumb.jpg.808e8a2e6e239fa1a4fbc040

Its really good on self/basic buffs tho. As long as you are not exposed, so i think that pr would "fit" better in a mele cp, being covered by warriors, instead of an archer party, which requires fast retreat and the ability to sustain some damage... But thats my opinion.. Full buff and self buff are really differemt things

Yes its really good on self/pp bufs, U can gank pretty well even now with nerfed skill. Yesterday i managed to get lucky crit on FC on 200 hp and 1shoted taduliz for 6900 :D. Its strong for 1v1 ganks but for me l2 is not for 1v1 or ganks but mostly about mass pvp, fights for epics/spots 9v9 etc. In these scenerios u hit full buffed necro for 1000 + 1000 transfer pain and reflect 800 dmg on ur face. Also it nerfs PR exp potential, on offi he can duo pretty well with EE on low hp, here its not worth cos of 50% dmg. Its class without aoe and archers exp slower than meeles/mages in general, why would you nerf it even more, doesnt make sense.

if you look at the korea official 

you will spurised and say "this is ball shit fucking like bitches server" 

too much cash items they are can enchant to hair acc for stats so here or in europe off right balance :D fuck you NCsoft

Reflect dmg was always work only on short dmg, not ranged/spells. Classic from NCsoft balanced lifesteal on chance for all/ not rush for destro. Bad news for all archers, here rework lifesteal for melee/ patch 2.0 rush destro - rly lots of archers finish or change class for 25E. 

• Like 1

Most of them already did so who cares :D. On this server i feel like everything is against archers. VR doesnt work on bows but reflect dmg does, archers cant aoe while other pts POWERLVL on aoe, PR has nerfed skill while other classes remained oryginal, on 2.0 some meeles get rush - next archer nerf, dex doesnt give speed - archers/daggers get fcked the most, Evasion working with god formula(u never evade hits even on ue)- ofc daggers and archers get fcked the most, dye system? ofc mages go -15 men, obviously +12 wit gives bigger boost than any other dyes on fighter classes, warriors go -15 dex without high consequences and geting insane hp pool, archers? cant rly - dex (max -5), cant - str cos of big p atk scaling on pvp, and cant rly - con cos they are as squishy as sorc/sps already. And guess what? ill tell u funny joke - gladi has better "UE" than dagger or archer cos u know its such an agile class, even more agile than pw so why not :D (gladi 40% evasion chance+ 1 min duration + 5 min reuse, dagger 40% evasion chance 30s duration 15 min reuse, archer 20% evasion chance 30s duration 15 min reuse)- but at this one i cant complain cos its ncsoft change

• Like 1

I dont think it gonna be changed. Skill is still quite good as it is and still has the one shot potential if u crit, in some targets even if u dont. 

I still dont understand how u guys think that one shoting everythig all time is beter.

I mean, yeah ofc its better for the pr, its just bad for everyone else who is not a tank including the pr itself cuz it will kill himself more often then now due to reflect.

​Hello... you are right idk how players want play char who instant kill... go play some targeting game then...

btw PR is strong enough, give me hits 1,5 - 4k dmg on FP +6... so please stop cry again and about everything. I guess its good dmg and the cost here is PR is paper char.

​Dmg with double shot = dmg with FC with full hp on the end of test if u asked for doubleshot dmg also

glad im not playing on official.. i would understand this dmg at 10% hp but at full hp its just bullshit noone needs

Well obiously most of ppl will be against it working correct cos most of ppl dont play archer and its normal but i honestly think this skill is balancing factor between archer partys and meele/nuker (talking clearly about 9v9/mass pvp) and this nerf makes archer partys weaker than others. I think every good meele party will agree that they eat archer partys like mobs. Ask for example Soil what he does with archers 9v9 :D

Well obiously most of ppl will be against it working correct cos most of ppl dont play archer and its normal but i honestly think this skill is balancing factor between archer partys and meele/nuker (talking clearly about 9v9/mass pvp) and this nerf makes archer partys weaker than others. I think every good meele party will agree that they eat archer partys like mobs. Ask for example Soil what he does with archers 9v9 :D

​adapt or get rekt but stop crying for a one shot skill

btw if your archer party is too weak then get a second one or more ppl. this is l2 classic not some organized moba, instance, battleground crap

I respect ur opinion, every1 can have his own but stop flaming me. I think its not fair pr is the only class that is not oryginal like on official (except summoners geting buff summons). If u wanna balance pvp then change also skills on other classes that are OP, like wl da glad necro, and boost classes like TK, paladin etc, not just on 1 class, but in my opinion its better to keep skills as they work on official, than making custom server. I wonder how would u speak if u played gladi and sano would remove banana stun cos 80% of server thinks its OP. Just an example

its funny how ppl think its 1 shot class while when u check some movie from gran kain of some PR, lot of times he has to cancel casting of FC just coz he would get blasted by enemy nukers before he even finishes the cast

also if u check archer movies, their main weapon are skill dmg, u can see 4-5 archer from same pt using stun shot/double shot/FC to be able to kill something, while at our server the best archer setup is 3 archer + cat and just auto attack (if u want to check archer movies from GK, i recommend watching pre 76 movies, coz pvp style changes a lot once u have VOP/COV)

people dont think anything, its a one shot class, pls dont tell me your pt member have to stun or something, we pvp with pple not with bot, ofc you always need support from your team, about glad i only see one problem with sonic triple slash since it should be 10 seconds cooldown not 5 seconds, but im sure as hell that soil always will still rekt you anytime you meet him, about necro, yes, its a OP class but still in check and if our admins have any ideals to nerf them wisely they will do it, i have faith in them 

funny thing they actually never had this skill working properly here but they decided to nerf it straight away :D

i think ppl would be more supportive you asked for more damage on low hp but you want some korean+russian 5 chronicles ahead of us damage on full hp against +20lvls mobs and players

no i just want it to work same as on skelth and grankain. U think grankain has 5 chronicles ahead dmg on pr? This is test from skelth so why do u think it works different on skelth server than on this test post, it they made this test on skelth 1,5 chronicle?

https://4gameforum.com/threads/594232/

funny thing they actually never had this skill working properly here but they decided to nerf it straight away :D

i think ppl would be more supportive you asked for more damage on low hp but you want some korean+russian 5 chronicles ahead of us damage on full hp against +20lvls mobs and players

​thats not how it works, thats not how any of these works  :D

Our GM here already fixed alot of things to make it working like official server. For example from last update : Reuse time of TSS has been fixed from 5s to 10s like how it is

So i have totally no idea why they dont want to fix FC again no matter how many times people was asking for it. I totally agree that FC is an OP skill at official and it should be fixed but its not like this in our server. Archer is class which has highest p.att in L2 overall and PR is the one who can deal a huge dps but they even deal less dmg than a gladiator. Is it ridicilous ?

Shot00246.jpg

Ok so i hit with FC for 2x 760 and crit with auto attack for 2x1586. Thats for these who ask on lin movie thread why he doesnt use skills. FC is Nice skill huh?

Shot00247.jpg

on this screenshot u can see how necro (jessi) hit me for almost 3k while i cant even finnish casting 1 skill (im on full buf), so basicaly he does to me around 3k dmg in shorter time than i can cast double shot/FC. even if i manage to finnish FC cast its still 3k dmg from him and 760+760 dmg to him (well max 2300+2300 cos low hp fc hit 3x harder), yet PR is op and nerfed and necro is ok :D, doesnt necro make more dps than pr and can stay on full hp? Oo

• Like 2

Shot00246.jpg

Ok so i hit with FC for 2x 760 and crit with auto attack for 2x1586. Thats for these who ask on lin movie thread why he doesnt use skills. FC is Nice skill huh?

Shot00247.jpg

on this screenshot u can see how necro (jessi) hit me for almost 3k while i cant even finnish casting 1 skill (im on full buf), so basicaly he does to me around 3k dmg in shorter time than i can cast double shot/FC. even if i manage to finnish FC cast its still 3k dmg from him and 760+760 dmg to him (well max 2300+2300 cos low hp fc hit 3x harder), yet PR is op and nerfed and necro is ok :D, doesnt necro make more dps than pr and can stay on full hp? Oo

​Balanced archers,dude. Wtf are u talking about?