ProGressive

Fatal Counter (again)

Okey I watch more and more videos of PR, and I start to think Rizos is right. Look here, no crit, full hp, one shot everyone. We don't know levels but its still very big damage. On our server with 1 k hp 65 PR cant even one shot 65 WC. WTF.

• Like 1

Do you really have no other problem guys oO?

There is couple 65+ PR left on this server.

And it's not because PR is so OP...

I dont think it gonna be changed. Skill is still quite good as it is and still has the one shot potential if u crit, in some targets even if u dont. 

I still dont understand how u guys think that one shoting everythig all time is beter.

I mean, yeah ofc its better for the pr, its just bad for everyone else who is not a tank including the pr itself cuz it will kill himself more often then now due to reflect.

Edited by San0

Is as simple as this, if u crit u deal more damage then u do on official on max damage, if u dont crit u dont one shot ppl.

• Like 1

How is that even connected?

How many classes u see one shoting ppl very often?

​​on 1.0 mage pvp was like "who will crit first" especially sps vs sps. But its out of topic, I just wanted to know info about PR and that's it. Thanks San0

Do you really have no other problem guys oO?

There is couple 65+ PR left on this server.

And it's not because PR is so OP...

​​We have bigger problems, but now they are in queue in report list, and we trying to get new ones, and to get more info.

• Like 1

watching this video , this guy is not doing less than 3k damage with FC while he is FULL life. (he is ofc full buffed/song/dance)

He then does 4k dmg with 600 hp lost , from 3600hp to 2800hp . Now do the maths and tell me how much damage he is supposed to do with 1500 life.  6 -7k? 

And you want this skill as it is on official.... Not op at all 

edit: And the damage above is being done to fighters with heavy armors. Lets not talk about damage to mages....

I dont want anything lol :D i dont play archer. The thing is why PR in classic is more interesting, because with recharger and FC he can farm like mage. And u all know the fact that archer sucks atm, peopleplaying mages or warriors.

And Yomana is stupid to say that omg so OP, when the only OP thing is necro and we didnt touch his skills to nerf him :) so i dont understand why we have nerfed PR, but w.e.

• Like 1

Necro and gladi are op but they still dont one shot you. I dont know many things about FC but from what i see on this video PR would oneshot all mages (and lets say that would be okay cause they are mages , but in the vid he oneshots gladi!!) without him needing to lose life.

Gms didnt "nerf" him , they did high risk high reward. Its different.

But as i said i dont know many things about the hero so i might be wrong :) Mine is just an opinion.

Necro and gladi are op but they still dont one shot you. I dont know many things about FC but from what i see on this video PR would oneshot all mages (and lets say that would be okay cause they are mages , but in the vid he oneshots gladi!!) without him needing to lose life.

Gms didnt "nerf" him , they did high risk high reward. Its different.

But as i said i dont know many things about the hero so i might be wrong :) Mine is just an opinion.

​high reward? i believe rizos showed video of him showing that auto attack crit is pretty much similar as FC on VERY low HP, i dont see how is that high reward

I dont think it gonna be changed. Skill is still quite good as it is and still has the one shot potential if u crit, in some targets even if u dont. 

​definitely has 1 shot potentional, to reflect dmg and die with 1k CP and 200 HP

​in video he one shots gladi, which wasnt even close to be full hp/cp, jjsut look at warriors frapses from our server, they have like 15k cp/hp pools, so hitting them for 5-7k isnt even close to 1 shot

and yes, necro can also 2 crit shot archer, which with +12 wit has really big chance to happen (EDIT: look what i found 2 mins after i posted this, http://imgur.com/a/326w1 )

• Like 2

U Guys cry allways when smth. is op. :D

Necro OP

Pr now OP

Later Tank OP

owneD1-1.jpg

​haha actually 2.0 those tank pulls are going to be some crazy spam. (you can pull bitches through walls LOL)

Is as simple as this, if u crit u deal more damage then u do on official on max damage, if u dont crit u dont one shot ppl.

​From my research and server experience, if u crit u do exacly same dmg (NOT MORE) as on official server, If u dont crit u do 50% of official FC dmg and crit chance looks like 20% chance. As modoy said, there are OP classes but somehow PR received the biggest hate and got nerfed when its not even popular class and its not high risk high reward cos i do same dmg with auto attack crits while being safe. This skill only happens to be usefull on solo ganks.

Fatal Counter need to be fixed again in my opinion :) Not much like Official but a little bit more powerful than how it is here !

If PR has like 800 hp and lets say 2000 cp more. At level 74, SWS give song of vengence, reflect dmg buff from Warcryer or SpS or Sorcerer. Then PR one shot 6000 hp to people. It will have high chance to say good bye to himself as well. Its a skill that bring too much risk in pvp !

Artiemes is a Treasure Hunter in my CP. Last time when we fought VigilanceRookies. He critted Bilbao 6000hp and 3000 hp was transfered to his pet

Everyone has their points. Im not saying who is right or wrong here. But its fair play same as Necro or SpH want to use cursed death link in pvp. Fatal Counter should be the same deal like Cursed Death Link if u understand how is that ratio working :D They can one shot people as well if their HP is below 500 and they will die too if enemies have reflect dmg buff :P

• Like 2

Here us why Fatal Counter sucks balls

auto attack crit (without death eye) 2386 dmg, Fatal counter 1716 dmg into avadon robe. Now compare it to movie from progressive movie 4k dmg to bw hvy sets
Shot00215.jpg

Rizos and modoy i dont disagree with you. I said i dont know about the char and all the info i have is from gm words. 

My points is exactly to be a high risk high reward skill like CDL , if low hp yes one shot people. Not like this video where he does 4k while he is full life. 

Thats all :) I hope you get the skill you deserve cause i rly like Delfs :D

so keep this low dmg on full hp but make it do normal dmg (like on official) when hp is low. Right now its 2x weaker on low hp here than on official and its totally not worth to use in most of situations

I think its normal that archer with skill full hp doing 4k damage. Guys if we comapre mage vs archer, while archer is casting that skill mage can do 2 hits. Thats means around 3-4 k damage. Why not archers do that? because of mana? But they cant aoe for exp? Its just stupid in my opinion :D they will get raped by any class in oly i think.

• Like 2

its not only cast speed. If u compare archer to other classes. fatal counter has 5sec reuse while nuke has 1 or 0,5 sec not ot mention cast speed of skill. Also PR has 3-4k hp while glad/tyrant/wl has 8+k hp and right now does almost same dmg with skils as glad or tyrant.

In my opinion nerfing only 1 class on whole server while keeping other classes ( many OP classes) unchanged, DOESNT MAKE SENSE AT All. why do u change only 1 class. Why do you modify any skils on that server? :x

I could understand  if u said u dont like classic ballance and u gonna change some skills on some classes - im against such thing cos i prefer original server (especially while talking about skills), But why changinging only 1 class? PR was much stronger than other classes so u had to change only him?

bump

I was so eager to use Fatal Counter only to find that it's equal--if not worse--than Double Shot, regardless of max or low HP.

Most of the Phantom Ranger PVP videos you see on YouTube are from Schirner or some other overly-buffed, potion-injected, donation-fueled player on an Asian L2 Classic. These guys are doing massive damage to all classes, and even more when their HP is kept low.

Regardless, looking at the skill on our server and a more regular Classic without all of the extra buff nonsense--Fatal Counter is pretty much useless.

I know suggesting a buff to it is all speculative for most players, but if you've played a PR and used Fatal Counter, you'd recognize that 1. its casting time and high rate of doing damage less than Double Shot and 2. the fact that a regular auto-attack crit does more damage than the skill itself, makes Fatal Counter really, really weak.

I don't think PR would become OP if Fatal Counter were readjusted. I think it would actually bring more purpose to the class and open up the level of play for PVP and even PVE.

On a side note, Fatal Counter's description does not say it can provide a critical hit on our server, when it clearly does crit once every full moon.

• Like 1