ProGressive

Fatal Counter (again)

Here is SKELTH movie - EU official so u wont talk "its korean server blalblabla"

DOuble shot CRIT 2700 dmg, fatal counter 7200 dmg with 400/2200 hp. When im home i make test on our server but i can bet its gonna be 2700 double shot crit and 3600 FC

​Yes, these characters re in C (wow maybe one is in zubei B ! dont see so clearly) grade robes. Archer is in PL, i guess +12 STR. Full PP buff + g.might, u dont know what lvl PP buffs re those, maybe its top lvl g.might.

So if he dealt 7k dmg i see no problem with it.

All ur posts re contrary, so tell us again what u expect?

If u want 7k dmg on C grade robes by archer PL set, +12 STR Dyes, high lvl PP buffs - u have it, theres nothing to be change.
Now go away in peace.

​Man thats the point. U wont shoot 7 k into sws FP here.

​In the video 7k is into mage in robe, not tank hvy passives with FP.

is this datplay some new tard of server? or he just magically appeared on forum and wants to look like idiot? obviously u can hit mages in C grade for that much, BUT the thing is, if u hit them for 2k with double shot crit, there is no way u can pull 7k FC (not crit, coz it shouldnt even exist by default)

the way u think would mean that yeah, once u can make 7k with FC on this server, u will pull that off with double shot crit as well, coz on this server the dmg is same, and thats not going to happen

also someone mentioned archers are not supposed to be duelists in 1vs1, but should be assassins/rogues, trust me, if some char knows PR with low HP is comming for them, 1vs1 they are dead before they even start casting FC, BUT if PR somehow sneaks behind your back with low HP, u should get your ass whipped like little kid for not being aware of your surroundings

anyway i doubt they will change it back to official like dmg, but its funny how ppl think it would be way too strong even if it works as on official, coz look on any off server, do u see archer pts running with 4 PRs? would be kinda OP to IK half of enemy party straight at start of pvp, and second half in 4 seconds right? but no, usual setup contains 1 PR only, or 2 PRs if pt goes with 5 DD setup with oop switching of bd/sws

• Like 1

Modoy ur alive! :o

anyway i doubt they will change it back to official like dmg, but its funny how ppl think it would be way too strong even if it works as on official, coz look on any off server, do u see archer pts running with 4 PRs? would be kinda OP to IK half of enemy party straight at start of pvp, and second half in 4 seconds right? but no, usual setup contains 1 PR only, or 2 PRs if pt goes with 5 DD setup with oop switching of bd/sws

​San0 simply cant understand this :(

Good to know it took me 2 months to level a class to get his main skill nerfed !

​Yea, i exped my archer for long time also, and after 2+ months of farm i discovered this crap :(

did u ever play PR on our server? How can u know what dmg it has? I just see u have no clue

​i did. To be clear i played most classes here pre 60 and couple of past 60, having access of farmed myself from 0, or rolled class. Its been 1 year already. If u dont believe ask admins.

I already said on this topic that i played PR and what dmg i was dealing on what circumstances. If u randomly read posts on ur own topic, or just read what fits u so this discussion have no sense and theres no need to pay attention to u.

I'm more wondering why u lost arguments after i explained whats on ur own vid, and u trying to tell me i have no clue. Well, u re wrong.

Good to know it took me 2 months to level a class to get his main skill nerfed !

​Yea, i exped my archer for long time also, and after 2+ months of farm i discovered this crap :(

​QQ fiesta on its best.

Read again what San0 said, maybe it has lower dmg (which i doubt) but it has chance to crit, still this work very decend. 

Overall of this topic:

some guys say fatal counter is nerfed like its 0 dmg, putting some videos having no idea whats the setup on them, looking only on dmg dealt not including what setup has dmg dealer or what setup is on target.
This arguing cant have less sense than they have right now. Just deal with it that admins know what they do, and if they said its proper stop bringing invalid arguments.

Edit:

i will add one more thing, that u wont propably read, as far as i see. Im not here to argue with anybody about keeping "nerfed" char, im here bcoz i look in future. If u want ur char to be boosted according to some wrong videos the only worth char to play will be PR running with low hp 1 shooting ppl. Theres is no char on L2 1 shooting ppl, its not either mage with CDL. The only 1 shoot on L2 is on servers with added stuff from pay2win shop when u can accuire 3k on stats.

and for ur info i have +12 str, pl set and bop +5/6 so actually i should do more dmg than him or atleas the same

also tell me how its possible this guy crit with doubleshot 2,7k (1,35k normal) and 7,2k fatal counter (fatal counter 5,3x stronger than double shot normal)

and i do 1100 dmg double shot (2200 crit) and 3300 fc (fatal counter only 3x stronger). Why fatal counter is almost 2x weaker on our server than on all these movies? Dont u think its customized on our server? (nerfed by 50%) Here are movies:

so 2200 double shot crit 3300 fc(HERE) vs 2700 double shot crit 7200 fatal counter(GRAN KAIN). Do u think it works same on both servers? Mby get some math lessons?

Gran kain:

our server:

did u ever play PR on our server? How can u know what dmg it has? I just see u have no clue

​i did. To be clear i played most classes here pre 60 and couple of past 60, having access of farmed myself from 0, or rolled class. Its been 1 year already. If u dont believe ask admins.

I already said on this topic that i played PR and what dmg i was dealing on what circumstances. If u randomly read posts on ur own topic, or just read what fits u so this discussion have no sense and theres no need to pay attention to u.

I'm more wondering why u lost arguments after i explained whats on ur own vid, and u trying to tell me i have no clue. Well, u re wrong.

​everybody can laugh on you dude, there is so many proofs how it works on official and how it works here, so many tests done, and yet u are talking "yeah, i played many chars pre 60 and after 60, and dmg works just fine" - really sweet empty words

Overall of this topic:
some guys say fatal counter is nerfed like its 0 dmg, putting some videos having no idea whats the setup on them, looking only on dmg dealt not including what setup has dmg dealer or what setup is on target.
This arguing cant have less sense than they have right now. Just deal with it that admins know what they do, and if they said its proper stop bringing invalid arguments.

​dude, nobody looks here on dmg, what ppl who complain here is the ratio double shot/FC, aa crit/FC, and in this case u SHOULDNT really be bothered by setup that much (i mean, we dont have that much fancy stuff as on korean or russ off, so the P atk bonuses arent that insane for some skills as there)
saying there are no valid arguments in this thread is pathetic, coz there are pretty many freaking reasons to why it should be back (also some good why not, but i trully believe it would be better to remake it back)

Edit:

i will add one more thing, that u wont propably read, as far as i see. Im not here to argue with anybody about keeping "nerfed" char, im here bcoz i look in future. If u want ur char to be boosted according to some wrong videos the only worth char to play will be PR running with low hp 1 shooting ppl. Theres is no char on L2 1 shooting ppl, its not either mage with CDL. The only 1 shoot on L2 is on servers with added stuff from pay2win shop when u can accuire 3k on stats.

​boosting according to some wrong videos, so now proofs from official servers are wrong, cool story bro, as far as i know off videos were always proof to bugs, and usually admins ask for proofs from off server how it works there (sure it wont go if u customize your things, but i think this custom thing is bad)

how long have u played L2? coz like in every chronicle u have char which can 1 shot other guys in some conditions, IL pre-frenzied destro, GF dagger with triggered CC, H5 archer AND if u wanna argue it doesnt count because this is classic, i saw TheLord 1 shooting mages from my clan (if u say the lvl difference was too big, nop, mage was like 3 lvls lower than dagger, and had pretty decent equip, same with buffs)

Conclusion: u should keep away from this topic, your ideas are sh1t (tho i wouldnt even call them ideas), u have 0 proofs behind your words, and u probably didnt even see enough archer movies from class/played in archer cp yourself on classic for long time to see the problem here

​everybody can laugh on you dude, there is so many proofs how it works on official and how it works here, so many tests done, and yet u are talking "yeah, i played many chars pre 60 and after 60, and dmg works just fine" - really sweet empty words

If u quote somebody in ".." dont change the content. I stop reading here, hope u didnt sweat too much typing whole post. All for nothing. If u want to put changed words into someones mouth stop typing anything. 

also tell me how its possible this guy crit with doubleshot 2,7k (1,35k normal) and 7,2k fatal counter (fatal counter 5,3x stronger than double shot normal)

and i do 1100 dmg double shot (2200 crit) and 3300 fc (fatal counter only 3x stronger). Why fatal counter is almost 2x weaker on our server than on all these movies? Dont u think its customized on our server? (nerfed by 50%) Here are movies:

so 2200 double shot crit 3300 fc(HERE) vs 2700 double shot crit 7200 fatal counter(GRAN KAIN). Do u think it works same on both servers? Mby get some math lessons?

Gran kain:

our server:

​check ur buffs, check his buff, check gear of his target, check ur gear.

Re u doing this for real?

U still dont get the point of this thread and my last post. Please read it again clown. Its exacly in post that you just quoted. U dont read what u quote or need google translator? @_@

Did you even read this?

On 19.10.2016,, datplays said:

Overall of this topic:

​dude, nobody looks here on dmg, what ppl who complain here is the ratio double shot/FC, aa crit/FC, and in this case u SHOULDNT really be bothered by setup that much (i mean, we dont have that much fancy stuff as on korean or russ off, so the P atk bonuses arent that insane for some skills as there)
saying there are no valid arguments in this thread is pathetic, coz there are pretty many freaking reasons to why it should be back (also some good why not, but i trully believe it would be better to remake it back)

You answer to posts that u dont even read or ur just that much brain damaged?
Anyway discusion with u doesnt make sense because u dont know english or math or cant think logic, keep troling and have fun

If u quote somebody in ".." dont change the content. I stop reading here, hope u didnt sweat too much typing whole post. All for nothing. If u want to put changed words into someones mouth stop typing anything. 

Read again what San0 said, maybe it has lower dmg (>>>which i doubt<<<) but it has chance to crit, still this work very decend. 

​how exactly did i change your words in quotes? i just gathered all your sh1t from 1 big post into 1 sentence, havent said anything u didnt, so pls, dont try anymore

U still dont get the point of this thread and my last post. Please read it again clown. Its exacly in post that you just quoted. U dont read what u quote or need google translator? @_@

Did you even read this?

Overall of this topic:

You answer to posts that u dont even read or ur just that much brain damaged?
Anyway discusion with u doesnt make sense because u dont know english or math or cant think logic, keep troling and have fun

Read again what San0 said, maybe it has lower dmg (>>>which i doubt<<<) but it has chance to crit, still this work very decend. 

​how exactly did i change your words in quotes? i just gathered all your sh1t from 1 big post into 1 sentence, havent said anything u didnt, so pls, dont try anymore

Okay girls, lets stop it here.

U re out of arguments, so u start to talk even more bullsht, swear, flame and attack on me. U re simply wrong and u can't deal with it, so u try to cover it.

Not to mention u guys re the same CLAN, CP, u re even same nationality so u both will be protecting each other here on forum and attacking me. Nice try, but im smarter.
Not to mention to be not accused of racism (anyway i cant be due to one main circumstance) one thing above explains why there is so much rage in u, and its like this in every game.

Imho this topic should be closed bcoz its full of nonsense flood w.o proper proofs. 

I'm just suprised moderators let flow this sht on this topic till its already covered with it, and do nothing about it.

Great job guys, hope u got alredy ur degree of trolling on this forum checking especially @Rizos posts overall. Dunno how anybody have so much patience for u. Maybe its bcoz nobody yet ban here for flood, trolling, spam, flame which is all of u.

Imho this topic should be closed bcoz its full of nonsense flood w.o proper proofs. 

Totaly agree, ur every post is full of nonsense flood without proper proofs. Stop flaming urself plz

Not to mention u guys re the same CLAN, CP, u re even same nationality so u both will be protecting each other here on forum and attacking me. Nice try, but im smarter.
Not to mention to be not accused of racism (anyway i cant be due to one main circumstance) one thing above explains why there is so much rage in u, and its like this in every game.

I'm just suprised moderators let flow this sht on this topic till its already covered with it, and do nothing about it.

Great job guys, hope u got alredy ur degree of trolling on this forum checking especially @Rizos posts overall. Dunno how anybody have so much patience for u. Maybe its bcoz nobody yet ban here for flood, trolling, spam, flame which is all of u.​

​i am not same nationality as rizos, i am not same clan as rizos, and as far as i took break from this server month ago, i am not with him in cp atm as well

this topic is full of nonsense flood or w/o proper proofs? u have literally dozens of videos how it works here, how it works on official (and yes, its different, everybody agrees [maybe not u], there are pretty decent reasons WHY it should be changed to off like, or at least close to it, WHILE there are some decent reasons why not

this topic had posts with many videos, many reasons and discussions in posts, until u came, and literally said 0 RELEVANT THINGS towards this topic, but i guess i cannot flame u didnt read it, maybe they didnt teach u how u eastern european monkey

PS: pls, dont answer to this flame post, dont want to reply like this in this topic anymore, coz i hope this FC will get somehow fixed

Why can't we simply have the skill with normal values ???!

Since when have you seen (appart from that  1 turd) a movie with PR killing everyone ? Since when has archer been the Classic go to class ? never... 

So why nerf the probably already most nerfed classes ? Then speak about adding skills to others...

Why can't we simply have the skill with normal values ???!

Since when have you seen (appart from that  1 turd) a movie with PR killing everyone ? Since when has archer been the Classic go to class ? never... 

So why nerf the probably already most nerfed classes ? Then speak about adding skills to others...

​this, enuf said in 3 lines.

I would say "when did u see archer party movie" cos its whole archer party problem, they are weak on classic cos they have no class with burst dmg. Some ppl see only 1 image - Pr ganking on low hp doing 10k dmg on pp buff w/o songs etc, you should notice problem 9v9/mass pvp where archers doubleshot necros for 1000+1000 transfer pain and get reflected 800 dmg or doubleshoting glads/tyrants/destros with 12+k cp+hp for 1500 and see the meeles laughing in their face and 3shoting archers. As most of ppl said on this forum, l2 is teamplay game, its about party vs party/mass pvp not about 1v1. you shouldnt compare classes 1v1, you nerfed PR cos it does high dmg on ppl with pp bufs? And you dont care that archer pt is the weakest setup right now?

can you make a test video where you show your damage with crits, double shot and fatal counter like with the doom knights? no idea why you compare this to an official when admins told they will change some things here.

can you make a test video where you show your damage with crits, double shot and fatal counter like with the doom knights? no idea why you compare this to an official when admins told they will change some things here.

​Yea, but why to do change from nowhere? SO change everything and this will be not classic but GOD custom server. 

I wouldnt cry so much, but archers sucks. And even later in game they will suck more, daggers will start beating everyone.