ProGressive

Fatal Counter (again)

but the proportion man, 1500 fc 3100 auto attack, like rly? without cat buf or epics? on 2.0 with cov its gonna be totaly useless if its not yet

@San0 Can we get a final hearing on this matter? I mean, overall the regards to the Phantom Ranger as it is now, and what your team foresees it being in the future 2.0+?

ITS A SECRET!!!

i wanted to remove fatal counter from PR and give it to DA and all dorfs, but koll didnt let me :/

theres no correct answer to this question xD if i say changes will be made everyday rizos will be asking me what changes, if i say nothing will be changed everyday rizos will be asking me to change it.

lets leave it this way... i still think about this skill lots of time per day. so its possible, withouth anything for sure, that some changes might happen now that 2.0 is closer.

ITS A SECRET!!!

i wanted to remove fatal counter from PR and give it to DA and all dorfs, but koll didnt let me :/

theres no correct answer to this question xD if i say changes will be made everyday rizos will be asking me what changes, if i say nothing will be changed everyday rizos will be asking me to change it.

lets leave it this way... i still think about this skill lots of time per day. so its possible, withouth anything for sure, that some changes might happen now that 2.0 is closer.

​That's fair enough :). However, if we need to gather the community to make a thread about granting Dwarves Fatal Counter, I'm all in..

ITS A SECRET!!!

​kappa, " rip archer cps 2k17  " - San0 :D 

• Like 1

Hello from me too, i would like to comment on that as i am a L][ skill nerd. Let's start from the basics and my PoV of the L][ Classic project and i am talking about the official one and not our server specifically. Classic version is a hybrid one of all previous patches while introducing some new features like the debuff land rate based mostly on skill lvl vs target's lvl and many more with the most obvious one being the class unbalance reminding me that of C4. Back on topic fatal counter was always a crap skill that nobody from the PR players used cause of the very low damage and while double shot had always a decent reuse. I didn't read every single post, however i supose none or very few knows how the skill it's meant to work. Most people think that this skill is the PR version of CDL (the lower the PR's HP the more damage will occur), while it is not. The skill works the exact opposite way, the less the TARGET'S HP the more damage will be done. For example, if a target will be shot by fatal counter while his HP is under lets say 30% the damage will be more than if he will be hit while his HP is 100%. You can check skill's discription too, it describes clearly the above.

Maybe San0 to confirm this one by posting skill's formula.

nah u are wrong, the skill description translation is a bust. it works as mage CDL xD difference being you deal some damage when u have full HP and cdl not so much.

first time i saw the description i actually thought cool, a execution skill, but then we realised it is not like that and ppl from l2central/l2wiki are just too lazy to fix description translation mistakes.

This isn't a flame post, but.. Fatal. Counter.

The description is literally in the name. What counter maneuver could possibly be done if the person using Fatal Counter is 100% HP, and benefits by attacking a victim that's below say 30% of their own health? That'd be a different, new skill called "Overpowered Shot".

Fair enough though--someone else posted this same thought earlier in this thread while actually trying to flame all of us PRs for being ignorant of a skill we constantly use.

Anyway, I'll just leave this here:

• Like 1

The description is literally in the name. What counter maneuver could possibly be done if the person using Fatal Counter is 100% HP, and benefits by attacking a victim that's below say 30% of their own health? That'd be a different, new skill called "Overpowered Shot".

Fair enough though--someone else posted this same thought earlier in this thread while actually trying to flame all of us PRs for being ignorant of a skill we constantly use.

Cool 

​also would like to note that when ppl check morrow pt frapses, they have to consider there wont be archer cp as strong as their in our server, NEVER, i doubt u will be able to kill full mage pt running all necro setup on our server, no jokes

their pt is running 5 DD setup, switching bd/sws in midway pvp, they dont have ordinary buffer, but they have pp box while having OL actively in pt for CP heals for their PRs, so on this video you see exaltMe with Tanatos raping everything they target, however on our server (if u have castle) u will make like 4 FC, then u run out of CP because of reflect, and will be immediately healed (AND this is scenario where enemy DDs dont target u obviously, coz then u are 2-3 shot max anyway, which both mage/fighter pts can pull up in 1 second if u are too infront)

also on video is shown that eventho they are running 2 PR setup, u see how much sws actually counters the PR, getting 300-500 dmg from it just coz it has decent block rate

now gl doing same thing as archer cp on our server

Also on mass pvp u are geting other pt OL heal and u are screwed. Dont forget its pvp vs mages without even WL(that totaly screw up archers and on our server every nuker pt uses WL) and there is not any fight vs meele cp. Meele cps eat archers like keltirs on our server ;)

Im not sure if it is funny or sad that this one archer skill can make archer CPs better because of damage it gives :D 

​this skill makes any cp better

Rizos i dont know you lvl but you hit taduliz on full buff for 6k+ i dont know what you wana more ? Kill tank on ud with one shot ?  And what next ? Full cp of thiss class ??? Cmon.... mag on cdl with 100 hp make less dmg, you make pr 2pt v us one pt, cose no skill, and you cry abaut more pover of skill. Maby start fight not only run and you will see what you skill make more dmg than you think. Reaver cp was top bow cp who kill mags and melle dd, and thay dont need more pover of skill. Also my 59 FR make crit on fannax with song  4200 who is 75. So cmon guys...

Rizos i dont know you lvl but you hit taduliz on full buff for 6k+ i dont know what you wana more ? Kill tank on ud with one shot ?  And what next ? Full cp of thiss class ??? Cmon.... mag on cdl with 100 hp make less dmg, you make pr 2pt v us one pt, cose no skill, and you cry abaut more pover of skill. Maby start fight not only run and you will see what you skill make more dmg than you think. Reaver cp was top bow cp who kill mags and melle dd, and thay dont need more pover of skill. Also my 59 FR make crit on fannax with song  4200 who is 75. So cmon guys...

​Well, anytime FC does a big hit it's a very rare critical, in a very rare situation. Our only point is that the rarity and luck of this skill makes it obsolete here. Call it "Lucky Shot" here; or maybe "Fuvk it, here goes nothing!" shot.

Also, the casting time of FC vs. CDL is an argument itself. You'll land 3 CDLs before 1 FC hits.

This thread just needs to be closed until if something were to happen to the original topic.

IT WAS lucky crit pm fc(20% chance) and i had 100 hp and u had no song. If i dont crit its 3k. 3k dmg on 100 hp is that high for u when im 1shot?

​Well, anytime FC does a big hit it's a very rare critical, in a very rare situation. Our only point is that the rarity and luck of this skill makes it obsolete here. Call it "Lucky Shot" here; or maybe "Fuvk it, here goes nothing!" shot.

Also, the casting time of FC vs. CDL is an argument itself. You'll land 3 CDLs before 1 FC hits.

This thread just needs to be closed until if something were to happen to the original topic.

IT WAS lucky crit pm fc(20% chance) and i had 100 hp and u had no song. If i dont crit its 3k. 3k dmg on 100 hp is that high for u when im 1shot?

Are you fuking idiot ? 3k dmg ???? I have make 5-6k  dmg with 100 hp on self lvl mags and its one hit to kill enemy. Like you say 3k with no cryt, than look hp of mags its 3500-4000 on full buf. So with crit, you will make one shot to kill. Also change dex and you skills will be fastest and crit chance will be bigger.

dex doesnt give skill crit chance. we pr from u cos we are 65 lvls u are 75 and 3000 dmg on 100 hp is low if u hit necro with 4k cp(castle) and 5k hp(songs) for 1500 + 1500 into summon transfer pain and u die from necro 1shoted. And if u go on full hp and use FC/Double shot u hit necro for 700 + 700 transfer pain and u get 550 dmg reflected. Nice balance. Ask pinkcake how he pvp with 40% reflect and transfer pain

So make 75 lvl and than fight v other 75. Now you cry what 75 lvl kill you and you cant kill tham with one shot, its stupid..... i am necro too. So i dont need to ask pink. I know how much ypu hit me and hpw much i. 3100 i have get from you when with no song i have 3200 hp

No i dont cry about loosing to 75. its u crying that my pt pr. I just complain about bugged skill that i want to be fixed

No i dont cry about loosing to 75. its u crying that my pt pr. I just complain about bugged skill that i want to be fixed

Make test on self lvl enemy than post dmg. Cose you post 3k  when you hit me for 3k and taduliz overlord with full buff for 6100 crit. 

​skill is not bugged just adjusted