ProGressive

Fatal Counter (again)

No i dont cry about loosing to 75. its u crying that my pt pr. I just complain about bugged skill that i want to be fixed

Make test on self lvl enemy than post dmg. Cose you post 3k  when you hit me for 3k and taduliz overlord with full buff for 6100 crit. 

​I dont need to do test, i already proved it works much worse than on offi, dunno why u came to cry in this thread

its obvious every1 who doesntr play PR will wote to  nerf PR skills. So poll doesnt make sense cos most of ppl play other class than PR

make a poll.. lets see what the community thinks

​ahaha, lets make poll about nerfing necros, nerfing WLs, nerfing duelists, nerfind DAs

surprisingly, everybody will vote for nerfing them unless they have one of those classes in party or they play it themselves, really smart move :D 

IT WAS lucky crit pm fc(20% chance) and i had 100 hp and u had no song. If i dont crit its 3k. 3k dmg on 100 hp is that high for u when im 1shot?

Also change dex and you skills will be fastest and crit chance will be bigger.

​wait, werent u the one who was crying week ago that dex doesnt change anything on skill casting and warriors/archers dont lose anything by lowering it? :D so now u wanna increase it on them, nice 

​ahaha, lets make poll about nerfing necros, nerfing WLs, nerfing duelists, nerfind DAs

surprisingly, everybody will vote for nerfing them unless they have one of those classes in party or they play it themselves, really smart move :D 

IT WAS lucky crit pm fc(20% chance) and i had 100 hp and u had no song. If i dont crit its 3k. 3k dmg on 100 hp is that high for u when im 1shot?

​wait, werent u the one who was crying week ago that dex doesnt change anything on skill casting and warriors/archers dont lose anything by lowering it? :D so now u wanna increase it on them, nice 

Yes. Man. Cose i like troll  like i say. And ppl say for me that dex work normal, so now i say if work for tham lets change it for better atack speed of skills. 

​okey. back to crying 24/7 on every thread,stream and who knows where else if yoiu dont like changes here. go play official if you want official skills

btw.. have they changed the skills of necros, WLs, duelists, DAs too here?

rizos if there will be off, like you wana more pover for skill, there will be also lvl pover system and one party 75 will kill 3 partys 70+ cose  you will have all time miss on persons 3-4+ lvls. So be happy what you have 6k  cryt cose mags 76 have 5-6k  with the most pover skill and gloom on target. And you make 6k on person with no hex

Ofc not, only PR oh they changed duelist skils reuses ;)

​like they changed your fatal counter...

​tho they changed it on duelist from custom like to off like, because it was working different on off, so they changed it, so your point here is invalid

rizos if there will be off, like you wana more pover for skill, there will be also lvl pover system and one party 75 will kill 3 partys 70+ cose  you will have all time miss on persons 3-4+ lvls. So be happy what you have 6k  cryt cose mags 76 have 5-6k  with the most pover skill and gloom on target. And you make 6k on person with no hex

​ok, wow, rizos made once 6k to your OL in one special scenario whatsoever (where we dont know what buffs u had on that OL, pretty sure it was crit on FC, ...), u know the truth about skill which is far away from that dmg

​tho they changed it on duelist from custom like to off like, because it was working different on off, so they changed it, so your point here is invalid

​ok, wow, rizos made once 6k to your OL in one special scenario whatsoever (where we dont know what buffs u had on that OL, pretty sure it was crit on FC, ...), u know the truth about skill which is far away from that dmg

​if he will not all time pr maby he will do more dmg, but we see just pr from tham.

​if he will not all time pr maby he will do more dmg, but we see just pr from tham.

​thats not how it works dude :D he even wrote u what dmg he makes to your necromancers, which have definitely less p def than OL (i dont take into consideration transfer pain, coz that just divides dmg, not lower it), so even if they wouldnt pr, the dmg wouldnt be even close

​Mby cos im 10 lvls lower than ur pt and i even have power on skill cut by half while u have normal skils? Anyway yesterday i saw Rolan and hard1 partys PR in loa, dunno if hard1 and pinkcake is ur cp

Your class is not just one skill master like you wana make it. You have stun double booble shot.... so on same lvl you dont need this skill you can kill mag with stun and dauble shot. But you spam now just abaut one skill when like you say enemy is 10+ lvl more, so its normal what ypu have less attack on tham. Also necro have the same p def like ol with no soul guard. Cose you hit me 3200  with no cryt and over get 6100 crit. So dmg say that p def alsmost the same. Like i say go make cryt on mag who is 65 and post there screen. Where you are  with 100 hp on buffs. And mag also on buffs. And no. Hard and pink its not taduliz cp. Thay are pve masters :D :D

Your class is not just one skill master like you wana make it. You have stun double booble shot.... so on same lvl you dont need this skill you can kill mag with stun and dauble shot. But you spam now just abaut one skill when like you say enemy is 10+ lvl more, so its normal what ypu have less attack on tham. Also necro have the same p def like ol with no soul guard. Cose you hit me 3200  with no cryt and over get 6100 crit. So dmg say that p def alsmost the same. Like i say go make cryt on mag who is 65 and post there screen. Where you are  with 100 hp on buffs. And mag also on buffs. And no. Hard and pink its not taduliz cp. Thay are pve masters :D:D

​No i dont want to make this skill, its already made like this by ncsoft, i want it to work as intended by game developers. i just dont like that admins customize skills on this server and its slowly becoming "custom god server". Its not only about pvp, i want to pve with this skill and ee. I have cut 1 nice way to exp and didnt get any compensation and its well known archers exp slower than mages and meeles.

• Like 1

So for you info its not only this skill. How you dont get.... admins remove all not needed bufs cakes or buffs. Still items who give deffs bonus from castle are not added. So chars like you cant make so big dmg cose we dont have items for def. Ru off have lots customized. The same enchants in shop. So its balanced for this skill cose ppl can buy and enchant items and make more def than we can on this server. So it will be unbalanced if skill have bog pover but players dont have all shits from ruoff for def or buff.

its not right way to touch skills. pay2win changes ok, remove cp pots ok, remove enchants from shop ok, remove item bufs/potions exp boosts ok i like this change. But changing skills or item sets or any core l2 things is not right in my opinion. If u say ppl cant buy enchants in shop to make ++ sets and jvl then lets nerf all 50% dmg from dmg abilities like double shot nukes fatal counter gladi tyrant skils stun dmg, ol drain, WL skils etc. Nerf all dmg skills by same % not only 1 class dmg. Its fair in ur opinion to change only 1 class and keep rest normal?

If ur that kind of guy who wanna balance game etc here is topic for u, ppl there want to balance game too, why dont u support their idea, mby cos balance for u means "boost me and nerf others"? btw i dont support their idea to rmove orfen also just like changing skils and other custop crap but i see u talking about game balancing nerfs in 1 topic and ur againt em in other topic so make up ur mind ;)

I dont say its ok to nerv one person. But its not ok what someone have one skill to kill enemy. Cose 80 % of server will play this person, also its not ok what glad with  no grade or top b  male almost the same dmg. Its like based on pover skill but not buff or p atack weapon. Also there no bonus from enchating weapon like ot must be. I was disappointed +12 weapon who make just little more dmg than normal +0, also debuffs have the same land rate  with +0 or +12 weapon. So its not just abaut your skill. 

yes, yet all these imbalanced things remained, only pr nerfed. So either balance all classes or dont touch skills at all cos it doesnt make sense. About skill dmg with b grade or no grade. Skill has 5000 power and gladi has 800 p atk and dmg formula is like (skill power+ patk)*x/pdef. if gladi equips ng weapon he still has like 150 p atk cos of pasives. so instead of 5800*x/pdef  its 5150*x/pdef, only like 12% difference in output dmg. Its like this because we have c/b grades with low base p atk so skills have much more power that character p atk and thats why character p atk doesnt matter much for output dmg. Thats why daggers and glads can kill u with no grade weapons cos their skil power is much higher than character p atk. It works better with stronger items, give gladi vesper duals +10 with like 600 p atk, then he would have like 2200 p atk in stats while skill power remains same 5000. Then if he change weapon from these vesper duals to no grade, he loose 2000, and its like 30% and u already can notice it. Thats why on our server warriors use + con not + str dyes, cos they dont benefit that much from p atk in skill dmg. A bit different story is on archer. There p atk actually matters cos u have like 4k skill power and 3k p atk so taking off 2.5k p atk by equiping sh1ty ng bow would lower ur skills dmg by 30+%. This mechanics worked always like this, its not smth new on classic. On classic u have sh1t p atk in weapons so skill power plays much bigger role

So for you info its not only this skill. How you dont get.... admins remove all not needed bufs cakes or buffs. Still items who give deffs bonus from castle are not added. So chars like you cant make so big dmg cose we dont have items for def. Ru off have lots customized. The same enchants in shop. So its balanced for this skill cose ppl can buy and enchant items and make more def than we can on this server. So it will be unbalanced if skill have bog pover but players dont have all shits from ruoff for def or buff.

​thing u mentioned here how admins removed lot of things its true, u lose some defences, we lose some atk bonuses, but the thing is EVERYBODY loses those advantages, yet when FC is nerfed, only one who is hurt are archer cps

u can say its 1 shot class, so its fine how it is, hopefully we can see reducing mages vortex dmg by 80%, so it wont make 8K dmg but 2k dmg, i think will be also good balance and i think u will agree with it, because nobody likes 1 shot skills right? 

• Like 3

How you wana make balance  pp v glad for example guys ?

Lineage never will be balanced cose its team play game not sollo. And in some situation glad is better for 1 v1  in other wl is better cose glad cant come to close of enemy, but wl can stun i  range and than glad will rush. When admins chance one of this chars all system for team pvp is broken

.For ppl who say delete orfen, i can say delete l2 and think what you say. Clans fight for it one year and you say delete it. Or maby you wana play on server with 100 online ?

​I think zorgzor finally agreed that PR nerf sux. Mission accomplished :)

• Like 1

How you wana make balance  pp v glad for example guys ?

Lineage never will be balanced cose its team play game not sollo. And in some situation glad is better for 1 v1  in other wl is better cose glad cant come to close of enemy, but wl can stun i  range and than glad will rush. When admins chance one of this chars all system for team pvp is broken

.For ppl who say delete orfen, i can say delete l2 and think what you say. Clans fight for it one year and you say delete it. Or maby you wana play on server with 100 online ?

​I think zorgzor finally agreed that PR nerf sux. Mission accomplished :)

Never :) buhahah. Stil all class will hate one class who can one skill to kill. Dagger need 2-3 skill to kill, and its op pover char with no grade dagger, i dont wana more chars with no grade weapons and 10k  dmg.